WooyoungxHyoyeon

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

-Awkward couple making their way-

“Mmm…where are we going?” Hyoyeon cleared and asked. She glanced at Wooyoung who kept driving without looking at her.

“Somewhere, I need to do something.” Wooyoung answered her. But, he refused to look at Hyoyeon who was pouting in annoyed.

“Did you angry at me because I not chose you last night?” Hyoyeon muttered out, feeling a little uncomfortable because the awkward atmosphere.

“Why should I angry? You have your own right.” Wooyoung said. This time, he glanced towards the blonde girl.

“Well, you know, we quite uncomfortable, right now.” Hyoyeon continued to talk about her feeling. Wooyoung nodded.

“I guess.” Just like that, the two were quiet and in their own worlds. Hyoyeon was thinking about L.Joe meanwhile Wooyoung was thinking about how to spend their date.

The two didn’t even mutter a word until they arrived at Jeju Library. Hyoyeon looked confused that she kept turning her head towards Wooyoung, who act like nothing happened and walked entering the library. Hyoyeon followed him.

“Where he’s going?” She asked herself, when she can’t see Wooyoung anymore. And the library was quite big for her to find him. So, she just stayed quiet and looked around.

In the end, she felt boring and walked out from the library. “Should I call, L.Joe? I really boring right now.” Hyoyeon said and called L.Joe.

“Annyeong, noona, how are you?” L.Joe asked, a little bit excited. Hyoyeon smiled when listened to L.Joe’s. She sat on one of the bench in front of the library.

“Annyeong, oh, L.Joe-ah, I’m sorry I didn’t’ mean to disturb your date with Suzy.” Hyoyeon felt a little sorry. She wondered how their date was.

“Aniyo, you didn’t noona.” L.Joe said. Hyoyeon smiled.

“Noona, where are you right now?” L.Joe asked.

“I…I’m at the library, Wooyoung said he need to do something. Anyway, Is Suzy alright?” Hyoyeon asked concerned.

“She’s okay. Noona, I missed you.” L.Joe said. Hyoyeon was blushing.

“What’s that? Take cares my dongsaeng. But, I miss…my members so much.” L.Joe laughed and they ended the phone call.

“Oh, why my heart so flutter when he did that?” Hyoyeon asked herself and held her chest. Hyoyeon started to wander when she can’t spot Wooyoung.

“Where is he?” She asked herself, felt annoyed.

“Hyoyeon ssi.” Someone tapped her from behind. Hyoyeon turned and she can see Wooyoung was standing there with a few things in his hand.

“Wooyoung ssi, what’s that?” She asked, curious.

“This?” Wooyoung sat beside her. He handed the small picture to Hyoyeon. She took it.

“Picture?” She said.

“Yes, picture. These are male romanticist picture and this yours. The reasons why I made this picture was because for Hyoyeon ssi to put in the heart necklace.” He said.

Hyoyeon suddenly realized and she touched the necklace that was hanging around her neck while making an obvious ‘o’.

“So, this is my picture.” Hyoyeon took her picture and tried to put the picture in one of the heart.

“Let me put it.” Wooyoung said, he grabbed the necklace and getting closer to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon was blushing by the sudden closeness between them. She stayed still and he kept coming closer. He put the picture.

“Thanks.” She uttered. Wooyoung nodded.

“These pictures, you will put it on the last day.” Wooyoung said. Hyoyeon formed a smiled.

“I guess, I will wear this necklace for a long time.” Hyoyeon said and she avoided his stares.

“Just wear it, although when you with another man, I sincerely bought it for the girl that will date with me.” Wooyoung said, with a trembling voice.

“Let’s go somewhere else. I’m sorry for left you earlier.” Wooyoung stood up from his place while grabbing Hyoyeon’s right hand.

“Aniyo. It’s okay. I love surprises.” Hyoyeon said, jokingly.

“Ok, I heard that there are nice place here. Should we go there?” Hyoyeon nodded in replied.

“Where is it?” She asked felt a little curious.

“Jeju Teddy Bear Museum.” Wooyoung answered her. Her hand was still covered with his hand.

“It’s quite chilly now, and when you hold my hand, I felt warm.” She said, while her face was blushing hard.

“Really? Did you like it?” He playfully asked. Hyoyeon nodded and pouted.

“You look cute with that pout.” He praised her. Hyoyeon glared at him.

The two were walking while playfully teased each other.

-They had became closer-

-There no more awkward around them-

-They arrived at the Jeju Teddy Bear Museum-

“Wahhh, they were so many teddies here.” Hyoyeon widened her eyes, in amused.

“Of course, that’s why they called it Jeju Teddy Bear Museum.” Wooyoung pinched Hyoyeon’s nose.

“It’s hurt, Wooyoung ssi.” She whined. But, he just ignored her and started to walk again. This time, Hyoyeon ran along with him behind his back and grabbed his hand.

“Let’s walk together.” Hyoyeon said. Wooyoung smirked and nodded.

“Hyoyeon ssi, I heard you called L.Joe just now?” He asked while they were entering the place where all the big sized of teddy bears were placed at.

Hyoyeon looked around. “Yes.” She answered but still her eyes were concerned at the corner of the room, where all the teddy bears were processed.

“Let’s go.” He pulled her towards the corner of the room.

He took one of the teddy bear that had heart in the middle of the body and gave it to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon gladly accept it.

“But, tell me what you are talking about with him.” He said. Hyoyeon nodded in replied. She hugged the teddy bear.

“You want one?” Hyoyeon asked. He shook his head.

All the workers there were happy when they saw Hyoyeon and tried to take picture with her. Hyoyeon nicely accepted the offered.

Wooyoung was standing beside them when PD handed him a card.

“Mission?” He mumbled alone, he glanced at workers that started to take Hyoyeon’s signature.

“Why all the workers in this floor were all men?” He said, and sighed in the same time,

-Annyeong couple, how was your date today, happy or not satisfied with your partner? Anyway, I’m here not to talk about that and I have a mission that I have to give. You can see it in the camera, PD will give to you, there was a video of mission in there. One more, I hope you can finish your mission. Annyeong. Have a happy day!

“What’s mission?” He asked while accepted the camera from the PD. Hyoyeon stood beside him, when she done with her fan-service.

“I never thought that I was so famous.” Hyoyeon said, and she also peeked at the video that being played in the camera.

“You’re SNSD. Don’t pretend like you are not one of them.” Wooyoung answered her. Hyoyeon shrugged.

They looked at the video and then both of them turned their head on other side.

-Back Hug-

“We…we…must do…it?” She asked, stuttered. She completely didn’t look at Wooyoung.

“Of course we must do it.” Wooyoung grinned when he can see Hyoyeon’s face was flushed with embarrassed smiled.

“Then, let’s do it.” Hyoyeon challenges him.

“Let’s do it here.” Wooyoung said and he started to record.

“Here? With all those stare?” She felt hesitated. He nodded.

“I don’t feel happy with that.” She muttered out. Wooyoung came behind her and hugged her while his hand was holding the camera.

“Oh…”Hyoyeon covered her face when she can hear all noisy voice in the room, cheered for them.

“You two look good together.” One of them commented which Wooyoung replied with ‘thank you’

“How does it feel?” He asked while the camera was facing the two romanticists.

“Mmmm…somehow, it feels nice.” Hyoyeon said. Wooyoung smirked in happiness.

“I never thought that Hyoyeon ssi is quite pure in this kind of thing.” He said, and she was covered with shyness.

-Just like that, the couple back hug was a success.-

Interview

Wooyoung

-What you feel about your date today?-

“I felt nice and happy. I never think that Hyoyeon ssi have this side in herself. On tv, she was dorky. When, I’m with her, I just found she is cute. And I love how she blushed. I felt happy with this date more than my other two date.”

-The mission?-

“I think my image is quite…ert here. But, when hugging her, I felt embarrassed too. Actually, I wanted to make the workers felt jealous. I don’t know why. But, I just feel like I want to do it.”

-Did you decide about your mid-way selection?-

“I confused about two girls. I still don’t know where my heart will lead me too. I still confused.”

Hyoyeon

-Compare your first date and second date-

“First, I’m with someone than younger than me, so I kept thinking he as dongsaeng, but when we kept talking together about our interest, I think I started to know him more. My second date, with Wooyoung ssi, was more fluttering feeling and I kept trembling because his sudden action towards me, like holding my hand.”

-What about the mission?-

“Mission? Huh, to think, I like it but I’m very shy because we did it that place. When he hugs me, I felt warm and felt like he’ll protect me.”

-Did you have your mid-way selection?-

“I don’t know. I still don’t know. Last night, my heart was only looking at him but now I don’t know. I guess I still need time.”

-Now it is almost time for the next couple choice round-

-The second task, choose the person by filming a video of them-

“We have to see this together?”

“It’s gonna be so awkward.”

“I can’t think I can watch it.”

“It’s nerve-wrecking.”

“This is going to be really embarrassing”

-Next week, their mid-way choice-

-Who is in their heart?-

 

A/N: Update...WooHyo couple *fangirling. Okay, such a long time for me no update..by the way, after this,...their mid-way selection. Who will be the one in their heart...? I don't know. You know? :p Thanks for the subscribers, commenters and also upvoters...thanks for waiting for my story. I'm glad...