Interview and Their Inner Feeling

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

-Did you expect that he will choose Suzy?- (Sojin)

“Rather than saying expecting, I already knew it when I saw them at the island.”

-Then, why don’t you choose someone else?-

“Because I spent date more with him and I felt most comfortable with him other than male romanticists here.”

-Did you want to have date with him again?-

“I don’t want anymore, it will hurt my feeling and I can’t seem to talk with him anymore.”

-After coming back from the moonlight date, the romanticists had a small talk with each other-

-But Myungsoo can’t even look at Sojin-

-Sojin also did the same thing.-

-You don’t talk with her anymore?- (Myungsoo)

“I want to talk with her but I think she’s avoiding me”

-You know that she felt hurt and she needs her time.-

“I knew and I would want to give her time but I don’t want our too be so awkward.”

-If you have another meeting with her again, will you choose Suzy or Sojin?-

“That’s it just up to time.”

“I hope that noona understand my feeling.”

-If you have another date with him, what would you do?- (Myungsoo)

“Me? I will run (Laugh). But, I really don’t want to have date with him.”

-They can’t even look towards each other-

“Tomorrow, what it will be?” Hyoyeon let out a question as she drank the beer in one shot.

“I wonder about the mission.” Suzy said honestly. She covered her bare arms with her sweater.

“I thought that it will be more harder, than today.” G.O continued.

“Wooyoung, are you okay?” G.O shook Wooyoung’s arm that look like in his own world.

“Ah…I’m okay.” Wooyoung answered stuttered.

-At this situation, we notice that Wooyoung couldn’t even look at Hyoyeon.-

“I wonder why we were so awkward again. I meant it just mid choice. He doesn’t have to take it into his heart.”

-But if you have another date with him, will you choose him?- (Hyoyeon)

“Yes. I think that he’s nice and he took care of me when we on date. I really enjoyed the date today. I felt comfortable with him.”

-But, why you didn’t choose him?-

“Maybe because the time we spent are so short that I could not recognize him so closely. I didn’t even know that he will choose me because he didn’t give any hint while Byung ssi always gave me hint so, I chose him.”

-You meant you chose L.Joe not because you wanted to-

“No. But, actually I was kind of confused with two of them. But when we went to Island, at that time I knew that Byung ssi will choose me and I comfortable with L.Joe ssi and not to mention that I spent almost one day here with him.”

-Did you still sad over her choice?- (Wooyoung)

“Truly, yes! I never thought that would give so much impact.”

-You will choose her in the final choice?-

“I don’t know. Maybe yes or maybe no,”

-Other than Hyoyeon, did you have another girls in your mind?-

“Right now, it will be Dasom ssi.”

-Tomorrow, who you want to have date with?-

“I wish it will be Hyoyeon ssi because I really like today’s date and I want to know her more.”

-Are you happy that finally she still chose you?- (L.Joe)

“Of course, I just like it.”

-From just now, you keep smiling.-

“It was so obvious isn’t it?”

“I thought when I filmed her…ah I must really like noona.”

“So, I ended up choosing her again.”

-But you have date with Suzy and you two are also lovey dovey but why you didn’t choose her?-

“She also didn’t. (Laugh) She chose Myungsoo hyung. I have fun with her but the most comfortable date is with Hyoyeon noona.”

-You have any other girl in your mind, right now?-

“No, I don’t think I will have any.”

-L.Joe who said this, tomorrow-

“I’m confused. I think my heart is already looked at another way.”

-What actually happen?-

“Unnie, I saw your teddy bear just now.” Dasom said.

-Dasom, who seems to be more opened up with others.-

“Oh, yes…we have a date at the teddy bear place.” Hyoyeon nodded.

“Really? That’s fun. Should we go tomorrow, oppa?” Dasom said as she turned to G.O.

“With me, are you sure?” G.O looked at her.

“Yes.” Dasom said and laughed.

“This two are really no joke!” L.Joe pointed at them and others laughed.

“You two are the same.” G.O also pointed at Hyoyeon and L.Joe and the house was filled with their laughter.

-You seem to talk more now.- (Dasom)

“Yes, unnie and oppa always encouraged me, so I was comfortable with them now.”

-You said you have fun with Wooyoung and want to have date with him ?-

“I said that last night, right. Can you just cut it? (Laugh)”

“I don’t know that my heart could shift easily from someone to someone.”

-What you think about G.O?-

“He’s fun and romantic. (Cover her face). I just like to be with him.”

-You wish to have date with him again?-

“Yes…right now I was more comfortable with oppa. I don’t want to look at other men.”

-Other than G.O, who else did came to you mind when choosing?-

“Myungsoo ssi, cause he’s my first date.”

-So, you chose Myungsoo.- (Suzy)

“Yes…I chose him.”

-You two didn’t have a proper date but why did you chose him?-

“He always made me fluttered although we didn’t have any ‘date’ but still I like him.”

-Why you didn’t you choose L.Joe?-

“Truly, I had fun dating with oppa but I can see that oppa only pay attention towards Hyoyeon unnie. Actually, it’s little hurt when he ignored me he talked with unnie.”

- Who you wish to have date with tomorrow?-

“Myungsoo oppa. I hope we can know each other more.”

-About Sojin?-

“Sojin unnie cried, I saw her crying when I entered our room. I felt sorry but I can’t change his decision. I think she really likes Myungsoo oppa.”

-Will you give up for her?-

“I felt sorry but hence I will not do that…BWW…Best Woman Wins…So, it’s better if we try to capture his heart.”

“It’s look like I’m so much into this. I guess this is not just show anymore. From onwards, I’ll going to show all my true feeling.”

-G.O, did you actually planned with her to choose each other?- (G.O)

“Eh, no…it’s not something like that. I didn’t ask her to do something like that.”

-But you two seem closer and before the midway selection, you two whispered with each other-

“That’s…we’re talking about our date today and would like to be together in another date.”

-Why you chose her among other girl?-

“I think she’s very charming and she’s cute. I just feel like I’m with my girlfriend when I with her.”

-Does she the only one that you think in your mind right now?-

“To be exact, I was complicated over two girls. There are two girls that currently that I had conflict with.”

-Who are they?-

“Dasom ssi and Sojin ssi.”

-Sojin?-

“I had first met with her and also I think that we’re more comfortable together.”

-But why you didn’t choose her today?-

“(Sighed) That’s are the reason why I said that I had some mental breakdown.”

“I chose Dasom because I had fun with her today…but why are you doing this to me?” The PD laughed.

“I hope we can have happy date…and I wish to meet another girl.”

-Aren’t you being playboy?-

“Playboy…no…I just want to know other girl.”

“Date tomorrow…I hope I can have a date with Hyoyeon noona.”-L.Joe

“Tomorrow…I want to be more fun and more happy than today.”-Hyoyeon

“I hope I don’t get him because I really can’t face him anymore.”-Sojin

“Mmmm…G.O oppa. I want to have date with him again and know him more.”-Dasom

“Can’t we just stay home?”-Wooyoung

“Suzy…I hope that we could have a date.”-Myungsoo

“Myungsoo oppa…I badly want to have a date with him so I could know him more.”Suzy

"It wouldn't be bad if I had another date with Dasom ssi or Sojin ssi."-G.O

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: guys...actually when I'm writing this...I got confused but I hope you guys not. Update because I have made promised. Thanks for lovely subscribers. :) #StayStrongExo #WeMissYouKris #GalaxyKrisOnlyOne