In the Jejudo

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

-The couples arrived at the house-

-Entered the house, with amazed feeling-

“I can feel sea breeze.” Wooyoung said.

“Ah, we should go to sea together?” G.O asked them, all of them happily nodded.

“We need someone to go to the mart to buy ingredients.” Hyoyeon said.

“We forget to buy that just now.” Suzy said.

“Who want to go?” L.Joe asked.

“Me.” Hyoyeon put her hand up.

“Oh, then me too.” L.Joe also did the same, Hyoyeon burst out in laughter.

“This two, are no joke.” Wooyoung pointed at them.

“Then, lets only two of them go, we should play or rest.” Sojin gave an idea that immediately agreed by all the romanticists.

“Yay, it’s not fair.” Hyoyeon yelled.

“Wae? I like it, annyeong.” L.Joe said and grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand and went to the car.

-Just like that, the two went to the mart-

-Meanwhile the other six, just played!!-

In the girls room without Hyoyeon.

"Unnie, how was your first date?"Suzy asked. She sat beside Sojin who was still packing the shirt into the cupboard. Meanwhile, Dasom was playing with her phone.

"Mmmmm....kinda fun. But I think I prefer someone who older than me."Sojin smiled. She tied her hair into ponytail.

"G.O oppa?"Suzy chuckled. She also helped Sojin packing although her bag was still unpacked.

"Molla~How about you?"Sojin turned the question to Suzy who kindly helping her.

"Oh,unnie. This was so cute."Suzy said avoided question from Sojin by using the cute panda hairpin.

"Komawo. I got it from my fan. But don't avoid my question."Sojin said. She glanced at Suzy who was still playing with the hairpin.

"Mmmmm...I think I can't date Wooyoung oppa because he in the same company with me and I like him as a fan only."Suzy sighed.

"Myungsoo is cute~"Sojin praised. She winked her eyes towards Suzy. Dasom glanced at Sojin hearing that words.

“Haha~ molla.” Suzy shrugged.

In the mart, Hyoyeon and L.Joe

Background Music- Romantic Street by SNSD

“What should we buy?” Hyoyeon place her hand under her chin.

“Let’s buy meat, and soju.” L.Joe suggested.

“That’s for this night. But for another four day?”

“Ramyun, let’s make dakjim, ah, just buy all.”

“Really? Then, who will cook?” Hyoyeon smiled seeing the cute L.Joe whined.

“You.”

-Lovey dovey Hyoyeon and L.Joe, what will be their final choice?-

_________________________________________________________________________

Dinner

"How was it?"Hyoyeon asked them seeing all of them enjoyed their food. Hyoyeon still standing meanwhile Suzy already got the dish.

"The best."All of them compliment Hyoyeon.

"Komawo."Hyoyeon said and sat beside Suzy.

"Noona,you are so good at cooking.I never thought that SNSD can cook."L.Joe playfully said. He sat in front of Hyoyeon.

"Yah! Don't look down at us. Suzy helped me too."Hyoyeon hit L.Joe shoulder.

They ate their food happily until the mission came.

PD said."The boys will be in the room and the girls will play their favorite song. The boys will get out when you have the same interest in the song."

The boys and the girls nodded. All of them quickly went to their location.

-The boys will listen the song from the room. -

-The second meeting,-

-What is your type of song that you like?-