WooyoungxHyoyeon

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

BGM: SNSD- LOVE MELODY

Two of them happily skipped to the car while holding their hands.

-They look more comfortable now-

Hyoyeon entered the car first as Wooyoung opened and closed it for her made Hyoyeon blushed.

Wooyoung also entered the car. Before Hyoyeon could mutter anything, he went closer to her to put seatbelt on her.

-Hyoyeon closed her eyes in sudden-

-His face and her face inch closer with each other-

“Okay, it’s done.” He spoke as he got back into his position also put seatbelt on.

Hyoyeon slowly opened her eyes. She puts her hands on her chest.

“You made me startle…” Hyoyeon said as she glanced at Wooyoung.

“Did I?” Wooyoung playfully raised his eyebrows.

“Yes…you did.”

“Should we play a game?” Wooyoung asked after a few minutes of quiet ambience.

“What game?” Hyoyeon pouted. Her right hand kept playing with her ring.

“Choose between two.” Wooyoung answered.

“I will say two things then we say what we like the most.” Wooyoung continually explained the game at Hyoyeon.

“Then, I agree.”

“Summer or winter?,” Wooyoung started the game.

-1…2…3-

“Summer,” Two of them said it at the same time which causing them to burst in laughter.

“Dog or cat?,”

-1…2…3-

“Dog,” They said the same thing again. Hyoyeon and Wooyoung shared high-fived with each other.

“Woah…all our answers are the same.” Hyoyeon said amazed with the fact.

“That’s mean we are meant for each other.” Wooyoung concluded.

“We should talk in banmal, then,” Wooyoung added his words later.

“Should we? Since we’re getting comfortable with each other, maybe,” Hyoyeon said.

-Decided to talk in banmal-

“Oh, I’m hungry.” Hyoyeon whined in banmal. Wooyoung shyly smiled with Hyoyeon’s cute whined.

“Oh,” Wooyoung discovered some place.

“Why?” Hyoyeon curiously asked. She also looks around the surrounding.

“This place is the place Jun.K always mentions to me.” “He said. “the sausage soup rice here is nice and delicious.” He kindly explained it to her.

“Oh, now that you mention it, I can smell it.” Hyoyeon said. Her hands moved to pat her stomach.

“Are you really that hungry?” Wooyoung that noticed Hyoyeon’s gestured asked the question while he was looking for a parking.

Hyoyeon hesitated to answer but after that she just replied with nodded.

“Kiawaa.” He praised her making the girl’s cheeks turned pink.

-They excitedly entered the restaurant-

“Oh…it looks delicious.” Hyoyeon muttered as she reached the spoon and a bowl.

“Let me put it for you.” He said and took the bowl and spoon from Hyoyeon and put the ingredient into Hyoyeon’s bowl.

“Have you ever taste this before?” He asked as he handed the bowl to the waiting Kim Hyoyeon.

“This is first time eat it with mixed rice.” She quickly tasted the rice, before she’s muttering cutely. “Ah…it’s tasty.”

“Really? Can you feed me?” He said as he opened his mouth a bit indicated Hyoyeon to feed him.

Hyoyeon was taken aback with his sudden request but she feed him spoonful.

“Mmm…it’s delicious.” Wooyoung thumbs up resulted Hyoyeon to form a smile.

-Two people who have become closer-

“Can I ask you one question?” Wooyoung stared into her eyes while putting his hands on the table.

“What?” Hyoyeon replied with a question. She is done eating.

“What is your ideal type?” Wooyoung asked.

“Me? Mmm, I like someone who is good at dancing.” Hyoyeon said almost immediately.

“Oh, really? Then, that’s equal to me. I’m good at dancing.” Wooyoung boast about himself as he hears Hyoyeon’s answer.

Hyoyeon burst into laughter. She just nodded but her smile did not fade away.

“Hyoyeonniee…” He called her name.

“Mmm…” Hyoyeon seems a bit confused when he called her like that.

“Why you didn’t choose me last night?” Wooyoung sip the watermelon juice as the question slipped from his lips.

-Curious Wooyoung-

“I think because we spent a short time together.” Hyoyeon answered although she did not know if Wooyoung can receive her honest explanation.

“That’s mean, tonight you will choose me?” Another honest question made out from Wooyoung’s lips.

BGM-2PM-ONLY YOU

“Neh,” Hyoyeon laughed with Wooyoung sudden question. She tucked her hair behind her ears as she replied, “You’re too honest.”

“You didn’t like it?”

“Aniyo, it just felt a little weird.” Hyoyeon locked her eyes with him. She can feel her cheeks are blushing.

“I got message from PD-nim,” Wooyoung took out his phone as he opened the message from producer. He asked Hyoyeon to sit beside him so that Hyoyeon could get a better view.

The message is actually a video. Two of them watched it seriously before averted their eyes awkwardly from the screen.

-Mission-

-Cheek kiss-

“Do we have to do this?” Hyoyeon said as her hands played with the glass that already empty.

“We should get going,” Wooyoung stood from his place and grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand and walked towards the car.

Hyoyeon just silently followed him.

***

-After receiving the mission, the couple didn’t talk.-

Hyoyeon glanced at Wooyoung. She adjusted her seat because she felt a little awkward their current situation.

“Mmm… Wooyoungie, where are we going?” Hyoyeon finally broke the awkward moment after 15 minutes silent without words.

“Riding horse.” Wooyoung stated.

“Are you boring?” He asked.

“Not really, but are we really going to ride the horse?” Hyoyeon nervously asked. She has rode one before but it’s been a long time.

“Yes, are you scared?” Wooyoung glanced a little at the blonde girl.

“A little, it’s been a long time since I rode one.” Hyoyeon said, her voices shaky.

“Don’t worry,” Wooyoung took Hyoyeon’s left hand and intertwined with his hand.

Hyoyeon smiled. She nodded. She tucked her hair with her right hand as she spoke, “I believe it will going to be ok.”

Wooyoung smiled at her remarks.

***

Arrived at destination, Wooyoung immediately grabbed her hand and they both walked toward the horse.

“That white one is so big,” Hyoyeon amazingly said.

“You want to ride that?” Wooyoung asked. He stared at the short girl.

“Should we?” Hyoyeon bravely said. She doesn’t want to ruin the best moment between them.

They greeted the trainer there. Wooyoung asked, “Can we two ride the same one?”

Hyoyeon widened her eyes hearing sudden question from Wooyoung. The trainer nodded as replied. He then brought them to the white horse.

Hyoyeon is the first one to ride it, then Wooyoung rode behind her back.

“Wooyoung ssi, you will hold this,” The trainer said. Wooyoung’s hands rounded her small waist as he held the rope.

Hyoyeon startled. Her face blushed with the sudden skin ship. But, she pretends like she didn’t care.

“Don’t hold your breath, you might die…” Wooyoung smiled seeing the shocked who immediately denied the fact.

“I’m not.” Hyoyeon said.

-Back ground music – SNSD- BACKHUG

When they arrived at the mountain, Wooyoung took out the camera and gave it to Hyoyeon, “We should do the mission now.” He said.

“Now? You want to do it or me?” Although, little bit hesitated. She took her courage to say that.

“I will the one who do it…” He mutters softly at her left ear.

Again, Hyoyeon blushed.

Hyoyeon tried to find the right angle, when she found it right, she told it to Wooyoung.

“Ok, I will start now.” He said.

The time felt slowed when he came closer to her. Hyoyeon closed her eyes in anticipation and nervousness.

-1…2…3…-

-Nervous feeling-

-Chu…-

A kiss was planted at Hyoyeon’s left cheek. For a few minutes, they stayed like that, before finally Wooyoung apart from the kiss.

Hyoyeon laughed when she can feel the awkward moment after the cheek kiss.

“Next time mission, you will do it. If we go on date again.” Wooyoung said and took the camera from Hyoyeon’s hand as he replayed the video again.

“I don’t to meet you anymore.” Hyoyeon trolled with her serious face.

Wooyoung looked at her with his widened eyes, he couldn’t believe.

“Just kidding.”

-Wooyoung finally laughed with Hyoyeon’s words-

-The two who have became even closer than before-

-WooyoungxHyoyeon couple mission CLEAR-

-Wooyoung-

-What did you think about your date today?-

“I got to know more about Hyoyeon-ssi. She has the playful side but also easily shy with anything that have a thing with skin ship. I think that’s cute.

-What you feel when you’re doing the mission?-

“Ahh…although, I the one who approached her, actually, I was embarrassed.”

“But I feel like to do it again.”

-Hyoyeon-

-What did you feel during the date? You blushing a lot.-

“Ah, really. Yes, I felt like my cheeks kept burning. (The PD laughed) I never thought that he was quiet manly and can be so romantic. So romantic.”

-The mission?-

“What can I say, I hold my breath so much. I think I could die if he still stayed like that for another few minutes. When we on the horse, I felt so suffocated because I wondered if he felt the nervousness that I felt.”

“I think that I started to like this side of him.”

 

 

A/N: Update...WooHyo couple *fangirling. Okay, such a long time for me no update..Thanks for the subscribers, commenters and also upvoters...thanks for waiting for my story. I'm glad...