Midway Selection (Boys)

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

 

-Introducing the four males romanticists-

-Naughty and mischievous but Hyoyeon’s fan boy, L. Joe-

-Funny and romantic sweet boy, Wooyoung-

-Quiet and cool personality, handsome L-

-Simple but fill with joy, romantic G.O-

-Last chapter, a midway selection by girls were reveal-

-Now, what will the men choice?-

-Will they become a couple or it’s only sided love-

-Last chapter, Dasom chose G.O-

-What about G.O-

“Hyung, confession time.” L.Joe pointed at G.O. G.O nodded and laughed. Dasom sat with nervous in her heart.

-What you think about his choice, Dasom ssi?-

“I don’t really know. But, I hope he can choose me.”-Dasom.

-Did you decide?-

“Yes. I have decided.”

“My midway selection is…”

The video played,

“Annyeong…” G.O said in his video and beside him is Sojin who was waving at the Hyoyeon and L.Joe couple.

“Sojin noona.” G.O called her and made her turned to him. She waves at the camera.

-Sojin, his first date-

-Dasom face dark-

The camera then moved towards the lonely girl that was on the stone. She was in her deep mind.

-Dasom, the girl that spent the third date with him?-

-The video stopped there-

“Are you sure about your choice, G.O ssi?” The PD asked. G.O nodded while covering his face with his hand. Dasom also did the same.

-G.O chose Dasom-

“My midway selection is Dasom. She’s cute and I like spending day with her today. I followed my heart.”

-Dasom, what you feel when he chose you too?-

“Of course, I’m happy. Lol, hehe. Thanks, G.O oppa. You’re mine.”

 “Waaa…they became a couple again.” The girls and the boys made the noise.

They then made the couple sat together in the middle.

“I wondered about the next person.” L.Joe spoke up.

-The next male idol, L.Joe-

“Me, why me?” L.Joe said and made the romanticists laughed.

-Are you curious about his choice, Hyoyeon ssi?-

“Yes, but still I believe that he will choose me.”

-Did you really confident?-

“Of course, because if he’s not I might change my decision…lol.”

-Did you decide your choice, L. Joe?-

“Yes…didn’t I tell you? I made my choice from early and it’s hard to change.”

“My midway selection is…”

-Who will be going his choice?-

-Will it be Hyoyeon, the one that chose him?-

-Or it will be Suzy, the one that had third date with him.-

The video started and it was when they are going to the home with a bus. L.Joe was filming them, the romanticists who were asleep after tired playing at the island.

From between of them, he focused the camera towards only one person.

“Hahaha…” Hyoyeon laughed and covered her face.

“Haishhh…he’s really falling for you.” Sojin patted Hyoyeon’s back.

The video was focusing to the blonde girl who was sleeping with her sweater covered her body.

-The video stopped there.

-L.Joe choice is Hyoyeon-

“I tell you, he will choose me. (Laugh)” The PD laughed at her words.

“My midway selection is Hyoyeon ssi. I think she’s the only girl that made me flutter through our date. Like when we holding hand, it just like a real date but when I’m Suzy, I didn’t feel it like that. So, I guess that it was my destiny to be with Hyoyeon.”

-Are you sure about your choice?-

“Yes. From the beginning, I’m sure about my choice.”

-Another couple was created.-

“This made me nervous.” Sojin said as she clasped her hands together. She glanced at the uncomfortable Myungsoo.

“Me too.” Suzy said.

Between them, there was one guy that didn’t talk and just silent.

“Actually I’m not surprised if she chose him. They have the longest date. But truly I was kind of didn’t like it. My heart felt so hurt.” Wooyoung said and smiled.

-There’s one guy that had silently hurt.-

-Next romanticist is Wooyoung.-

“I’m waiting who will he chose.” Sojin said, making the situation lighted up.

“Don’t expect it.” Wooyoung said, a little darkened up.

“I think that I took this show seriously. I didn’t even realize that I was showing my true self when we were seeing the video.”

-Have you decided your choice?-

“Yes.”

“My midway selection is…”

The video was recorded at the island. Slowly, the camera show towards the four girls.

“Is it JYP style? Showing at everyone face?” Hyoyeon said and made all of them laughed, including Wooyoung.

“I guess it is yes.” He answered her.

-First girl, Suzy, his label mate and also his first date.-

-Second girl, Hyoyeon his third date.-

-Third girl, Dasom, his moonlight date-

-Fourth girl, they never go on date yet.-

The camera slowly moved towards Hyoyeon who was happily playing water with L.Joe.

“Huh…”

-The video stopped there.-

Hyoyeon flushed a smiled, she covered her face that was blushing.

-Did you think that he will choose you?-

“Nope. I think that she will choose another girl. I was confused when the camera stopped at my face.”

“My midway selection is Hyoyeon ssi.”

-Why you choose her?-

“I truly had fun with her. But, I wonder why she didn’t choose me. Did she didn’t like me? It made me upset a little.”

-But if you have another chance, will you still choose her?-

“Yes. I believe in what my heart told me to do. It was her that my heart chose.”

“Yahhh…he chose you.” Sojin said.

“It must be nice for two guys to choose you.” Suzy said. The romanticists laughed at her cute comments exclude the three love triangle.

-Last one Myungsoo.-

-The two girl had chose him-

-Who will he ended up?-

“I nervous who will be his choice. But I think he will choice Suzy because when seeing their moments just now. But I still want to put a little hope.”- Sojin

“Sojin unnie or me? I think he treat us the same. So, I wondered who will he choose be his.”-Suzy

-Did you make your mind?-

“Yes…but truly, I’m worried that I might hurt someone heart.”

-Who is your choice?-

“My midway selection is…”

The video started by showing the girl at the kitchen were cooking for their dinner.

“Lol, that’s why I feel like someone was peeking on me.” Hyoyeon joked and that made eight of them laughed.

The video then stopped at the particular girl who was eating the kimbap.

“Suzy?”

-Myungsoo chose Suzy-

-Sojin face darkened up-

“My midway selection is Suzy.”

“I knew we had only a short date but I like being with her. I’m sorry to noona but truly I was actually thinking about Suzy when we had date together.”

“I knew I’m bad but I only saw Suzy in my eyes.”

-Did you shock with the result?-

“I expect it. But…still (Tear up) Oh, why my tears must felt down?”

-Still smiling, her tears kept falling down.-

“But, it was hard to act like I was okay.” Sojin nodded and wiped her tears.

“I’m sorry to Sojin unnie but L oppa is mine. (Shoot an aegyo) Let’s have date.”-Suzy.

“Ah…” The sighed can be heard from all romanticists as the section ends.

“Finally it’s done.” G.O cried out. Some of them also followed him and some of them just smiled.

-The three couple can go out for a moonlight date, meanwhile the other two persons you can decide where to go-

After they heard what the instructions, the male immediately pulled out their girls towards somewhere. Leaving Sojin and Wooyoung dumfounded.

“Should we just stay at home and drink some soju?” Sojin offered.

“Should we?” The two agreed to get drunk.

-Meanwhile the other couple-

HyoyeonxL.Joe

“I knew you will choose me.” Hyoyeon said as they arrived at the hut near the house.

“Me too.” L.Joe said as he put his jacket around her waist because the wind was blowing her skirt.

“Thank you, shorty.” Hyoyeon made a mehrong. L.Joe pouted.

“But, why did you chose me?” Hyoyeon asked, feeling curious.

“Because I want to be with noona and I spent a long time with noona so, I think noona are the right person for me.” At his confession, Hyoyeon laughed and covered her blushing face.

-Moonlight confession between the couple-

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon muttered out.

SuzyxMyungsoo

“Finally, we get to be together.” Suzy said as she glanced at the silenced boy.

“Yes, it’s because Suzy ssi choose me.” Myungsoo said and pinched Suzy’s nose while his other hand was intertwined with her hand.

“Did you expect me to choose you?” Suzy furrowed her eyebrows. Myungsoo smiled and nodded.

“Of course. Who would you choose other than me?” Myungsoo said.

“I have another person in my mind.” Suzy tried to troll him as she feeling dissatisfied with his words.

“Well, you choose me in the end.” Myungsoo said and stared at her.

DasomxG.O

“I never thought that you will take my words seriously.” G.O said as he hugged himself.

“No, I’m not taking your words…it just my heart going this way.” Dasom muttered.

“But, thank you.” G.O said and pulled her hand and held it.

Dasom nodded.

“Thanks to you too. Thanks for choosing me.” Dasom said.

-Just like that the three couples were made-

-Another chapter, who will be their fate partner?-

-Will it be the same person or someone else?-

 

 

a/n: it's been like a years I stopped updating this story. Lol, sorry...I was busy with my school.Right now, I' m having a mid year exam. Pray for me....Hope you like this chapter and comments...Thanks for subscribing my story and loving my story...