G.OxDasom

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

“Should we go to Aqua Planet? I heard that it nice there.” G.O asked when they entered the taxi.

“I just follow you.” She said.

“Dasom, you have someone that you want to go out with, right?” G.O asked. Dasom looked at him and she felt bad.

“Neh.” She replied in low voice.

“Relax. I also have someone that I wanted to go with but let’s enjoy our date.” G.O confidently said and flushed a smile.

“Neh, araso. But can I ask you something?” Dasom asked.

“Yes, just ask if I can answer than I will answer it but if not…you know.”G.O said made Dasom chuckled.

“I heard you had a date about 20. Is that true?” Dasom said and she looked at the stutter boy.

“Mmm…yes. Before but truly I was not expert to date if in front of camera. It’s awkward.” He admits and avoided Dasom’s stared.

“Relax.” Dasom blurted and the two let out a chuckled.

“Dasom, you have an ideal type?” G.O asked.

“Lee Je Hoon ssi.” Dasom replied.

The silent came again and the two didn’t’ talk until they arrived at the location.

“Mmm.. do you like this love necklace?” He cleared his throat and asked after they got out from the taxi.

Dasom nodded and smiled.

“I think this flutter feeling coming when I saw the Love.”

“Oh, really?! Nice to hear that. I found it cheesy.” G.O continued as they entered the Aqua Planet or aquariuam.

 

“ Wah, they were so many fishes here.” Dasom said in amused as G.O chuckled saw the amused girl.

“Why?” Dasom confusedly asked. Her eyes still fixed towards the fishes in the aquarium. It was like they entered the fish world.

“Cute.” G.O muttered out and Dasom blushed.

“Can I hold your hand? You see everyone here hold their hand.” G.O said, he also pointed out a reason.

Dasom blushed. Her face that was clearly pale just before they arrived at the aquarium became red as tomato.

G.O grabbed her hand. They walked and talked for awhile.

“Do you like romantic person, right?” G.O asked.

“Kind off.”

“Mean?”

“Sometimes, I like the bad boy style and sometimes romantic style.” Dasom answered him an honest answer.

“So, you must like to watch sunrise peak. But because it already afternoon so it might not came out as sunrise peak but sun shining.” Dasom burst laughing and she just followed the G.O’s direction.

G.O put her hand in his jacket. Dasom fluttered.

“You really experienced in this kind of thing.” She muttered out.

Meanwhile, G.O just laughed. They arrived at the place called ‘SUNRISE PEAK’.

PD handed them a card.

“A mission?” Dasom asked.

“What a mission again?” G.O also let out a question.

-Annyeong couple, how was your date today, happy or not satisfied with your partner? Anyway, I’m here not to talk about that and I have a mission that I have to give. You can see it in the camera, PD will give to you, there was a video of mission in there. One more, I hope you can finish your mission. Annyeong. Have a happy day!

“Let’s look at the video first.” G.O said and Dasom nodded.

“Hahaha.” The latter let out a small chuckled seeing the video of mission.

-Back hug-

“You must record the back hug to show you success.” PD said.

“Should we do it here?” G.O asked and as usual Dasom nodded.

“You should say yes. Then, I wouldn’t’ feel so bad to do it.” G.O said and he opened the camera to record their back hug mission.

Dasom blushed and bowed before saying sorry.

“It’s okay.” He smiled.

“Okay, I should put the camera here.” He said and walked to one place, he adjusted the camera place to make the video came out beautiful.

“You just stand there while see the scenery, I will walk there.” G.O said.

“Neh.” She said out loud and looked at the scenery. Her heart was beating crazily.

G.O hugged her from behind. He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

BGM-CLOSER BY TAEYEON

Dasom stuttered.

“I think we can success in our first try.” G.O said before he wanted to detach the hug.

But Dasom held his hand to stay at her waist and said.”Let’s stay like this for awhile.”

G.O just followed her. He then said a joke. “You must like my hug, right?”

“Must I say that I like it?” G.O was shocked with Dasom’s answer.

“You must actually.” He said and put his head on Dasom’s shoulder.

“You see, although this was not the time of sunrise but I think it the best.”

“I think that too.” Dasom said.

“Hmm..that make me happy, you know.” He patted her hair and detached the hug.

-G.O, Dasom couple mission success.-

“Why you let me go?” Dasom pouted when G.O walked away to see the video.

“We can hug again at the house.” He said and Dasom blushed.

“This time, you want to go somewhere?” Dasom asked.

“Restaurant. We should take a drink before go back to the house.”

“Ok.” Dasom answered him. The two walked to the nearer restaurant.

“It comes out well.” G.O said and looked at Dasom.

“Really? I want to look at it?” She tried to get the camera from G.O but G.O just hided it and avoided Dasom’s attacked.

“When we arrived at the restaurant.” G.O playfully made a mehrong and Dasom ended up pouted.

“Oppa, please.” She made an aegyo.

“No, I didn’t’ fall for aegyo.” He said and walked away.

“Hissh…chinca.” She followed him.

They entered the restaurant and G.O pulled a chair for Dasom. She just replied a nodded.

“I will go get an order.”

After a few minutes, G.O comes back with a tray. On the tray, there were an orange juice and watermelon juice.

He sat in front of her, and passed her watermelon juice.

“You still angry?” He asked after they just stared at each other.

“Not really.” She played with the straw and looked away.

“You want to see it?” G.O handed her, the camera. She took it and replayed the video again and again.

“I think it came out well.” She gave him the camera back and commented with a blushing face.

“You’re shy.”

“Don’t’ tease me.” She hung her head lower due to embarrassment.

“Dasom-ah.” He called her name. Dasom looked at him and furrowed her eyebrows.

“Your heart had made a choice?” He asked. G.O just smiled when asked the question. His cheeks were also become red.

“Mmm… I don’t’ know.” She shook her head, and shrugged her shoulder. She was really confused.

“I hope you can choose me.” He winked and Dasom laughed.

“We’ll see.”

INTERVIEW.

G.O

-your feeling after the date today?-

“Happy, hehe, Dasom ssi, she had many aegyo. I was quite shock when saw it. This girl was so quite when at concert and she can become an aggressive girl too. But still for my choice tonight, I still don’t’ know. I don’t’ know if I want to follow my heart or my mind. I just don’t’ know.

-What about the mission?-

“Hugging her? Mmm… I glad that she like it and she expressed it when she asked me to not let her go. At the first, I found that she felt guilty to have date with me. But she threw away the guilty feeling and had a fun with me. My heart was also flutter when doing it.”

DASOM

-do you have fun?-

“Yes, of course. He was a fun person to have a date with. He enjoyed and never care to show his true side. But, I wonder if he had fun with me.”

-What about your chose?-

“I don’t’ know, actually when I with G.O ssi, I tend to space out and think about him, I asked myself if he had fun at the date or not. I confused really. Tonight, I think, I just follow what my heart chose.”

-The mission?-

“When I watched the video, I replayed it again and again. I so shy. Really… Huh, please don’t’ mention about the mission.”

-We hope the best for you two.-