MyungsooxSojin

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

-Sojin and Myungsoo-

The two walked towards the car. They got in the car.

“Where are we going to go?” He finally muttered out a voice.

“Mmmm… I would wonder, if we can just go to café and … you know?” Sojin said, and smiled.

“Yeah, if you wish.” Myungsoo started the car’s engine and started to drive the car.

“I’m glad you can drive. If not, I will be the one.” Sojin said, broke the awkwardness that hung around them since they walked out from the house.

Myungsoo chuckled. He thought to look at this girl, he wanted to know how much attractive this girl.

“Oh, yeah. I would be glad if you want to talk with my member.” She blurted out.

Myungsoo nodded before he replied. “Up to you, noona.”

“You make me feel so old, calling me noona.” She took out her phone and started to dial her member’s name.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She made it to the speaker mode, so Myungsoo could heard their conversation.

“Unnie, we already missed you.” Three of them squealed, made the car fill with their noisy voice.

Sojin and Myungsoo laughed out loud.

“Unnie, I sense there was someone there. Is he or she?” The maknae, Hyerim yelled.

“Yah, don’t yell. I’m with Infinite.” Sojin announced the girls. The three girls started to shout in unison saying that ‘My unnie had found her man.’

Sojin’s cheeks became red because of the squealed, and the way Myungsoo laughed.

“So, who is it? It is your favorite member? “. Bang Minah asked, she felt excited.

“Favorite member? Who is he?” Myungsoo asked after he stopped the car, when they arrived at the café.

“Mmm… Sunggyu ssi. She liked Sunggyu ssi. But who are you?” Hearing that, Sojin flushed a sorry and embarrassed smiled towards Myungsoo.

“L was here.” She informed them.

“Oh, then we just spill Sojin unnie’s secret.” Yura said.

“Stop! Hang up.” Sojin said and closed her phone, to meet Myungsoo ‘ice cold smiled’.

‘So scary and creepy.’ Sojin thought, as she quickly got out from the car, leaving Myungsoo dumbfounded.

Myungsoo smiled. “Interesting.” He muttered out.

“Myungsoo-ah, palli.” She screamed, when seeing the youngest one not making his way out.

“Araso.” He mumbled and walked towards to the girl that already found a place to sit. It was at corner.

“I already order for you since you late. I order chocolate latte. Is it okay for you?” She asked. She flinched a little when Myungsoo looked at her, likes he wanted to kill her.

“It’s okay. So, I must tell Sunggyu hyung if you like him. He would be glad.” Myungsoo spoke up.  He looked at Sojin, who just smiled.

“Yes, if you don’t mind.” She said. She hung her head down when Myungsoo stared at her.

“Ok.” Myungsoo sighed.

“Yah, I just kidding.” Sojin stopped his hand from dialing his hyung ‘s number.

“It would be nice if no one disturb our date.” Sojin said but not looking straight into his eyes.

“You meant that, right?” Myungsoo asked, he put down his phone.

Soon, the two stopped talking when waiter sent them their order. The two nodded and mutter out ‘thank you.’

“Yes, I meant it.” She continued their conversation that was stopped just now.

“I’m glad.” He replied.

Soon, they stopped talking. Only looking at each other! Only a sighed filled the ambiences.

“I see you regret, right?” Sojin asked after a few minutes she and Myungsoo just looked at each other without talking.

“Huh, regret for what?” Myungsoo replied with a question. He curious what bothering the girl in front her, to be so quite, not like last night.

“I saw you with Suzy this morning. You must want to date with her, right? Sorry.” She explained. Sometimes, she adjusted her hair, because she uncomfortable with Myungsoo’s stares.

Myungsoo let out a heavy sighed. He grabbed her right hand, which was on the table. He held it.

“Noona, whatever it is. I don’t regret to date with you today. I chose you last night, why would I regret over that thing and this night, we have to make a midway selection, at that times, we can decide who our heart lead us to.” Myungsoo convinced the girl.

Sojin felt lighter when hearing that.

“I chose you too.” She confessed, her face blushed after the words escape from her lips.

“So, let’s talk about us, okay?” Myungsoo asked and Sojin just nodded.

“You…” Myungsoo can’t continue his word, when PD handed them a card.

They looked at each other before decided to open the card.

-Annyeong couple, how was your date today, happy or not satisfied with your partner? Anyway, I’m here not to talk about that and I have a mission that I have to give. You can see it in the camera, PD will give to you, there was a video of mission in there. One more, I hope you can finish your mission. Annyeong. Have a happy day!

“This.” The PD handed them a camera.

“ You must record it, to show that you success.” PD said.

Myungsoo and Sojin nodded before opened the camera.

-Back hug-

Sojin laughed when she watched the mission.

“Otteke?” Sojin said. Myungsoo shrugged.

He smirk when Sojin’s cheek blushing.

“We should do it, after this.” Myungsoo said.

“Yes, we should eat first.” Sojin agreed.

After eating, they walked out from the café, Sojin was in the front of Myungsoo while he was following her in the back.

Then, Myungsoo hugged her from behind which shocked Sojin.

“Ehhh?” She stuttered.

“Just do the mission.” He let go the hugged and looked at Sojin who was blushing hard.

“But, we have to record it with camera.”

“Ah?! I see. Then, we have to do it again.” Myungsoo said, they walked towards the car.

BGM-LOVE BLOSSOM BY K.WILL

“You don’t do it with purposed, right?” Sojin asked.

“Why? You loved it too, right? Let’s do it here.” Myungsoo said and took out a camera.

Sojin blushed, hearing  that. The fact, that she loved the hug too.

“Sojin noona, hold the camera. You stand at the car while facing the car.” Myungsoo said. He started to move Sojin next and there around the car.

Sojin was annoyed.

“Yah, make it faster.” Sojin said.

“Why, noona?” Myungsoo blinked his eyes.

“Set.” He said and pulled Sojin to hug her.

“Mmmm…” Sojin smiled. Her cheek was as red as tomato.

“Your scent, I love it.” He whispered.

Sojin’s cheek became more red after that. She was holding a camera and took the record and they said together.

“Mission complete.” But Myungsoo still not let her go from his embrace.

Interview.

Myungsoo

“To think, about the date today, I found Sojin noona just like the other girls, she blushed when she shy and she cute. Even though, it was just holding hand, she will smiled and hung her head down, embarrassed. I think that I want to know her more but still I wanted to have date with Suzy.

-You think about the hug?-

“I loved doing it, and we became more comfortable after the hug. I hugged her for about 30 minutes, we just stood there and people looked at us, we were talking with each other with comfortable feeling.”

Sojin

-What you feel about your date today?-

“Shy or heart thumping, hehe. I feel it, the feeling. He loved to talk actually and I found that he quite gentleman. Actually, if I looked at internet, they will say him as the ice prince but today I think he broke the image. He is sweet and considerate.”

-The hug?-           

“We did the hug, two times. At the first, I was so shy and my cheek is burning, I think. But for the second time, I thought that I like the hug maybe I should call Myungsoo and do it again.”

- Myungsoo and Sojin Mission Completed-