L.JoexSuzy

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

“Ahjussi, I heard that in Jejudo had a place called Mini World that’s have all replicas from more than 30 countries, can we go there?”

The driver just replied with a nodded and started to drive to go the place that L.Joe had told.

“How did you know about that?” Suzy asked L.Joe, meanwhile L.Joe just formed a smiled.

“You really like Hyo unnie, right?” Suzy asked, wanting to get out from the awkward atmosphere.

“Mmm…I like how she laughed and when she smiled. I don’t know why but I just like it.” L.Joe said and Suzy can see that he lost in his world.

“That’s must be nice. I wish I could be Hyoyeon unnie.” She grumbled felt a little bit jealous.

“What about you?” L.Joe turned the question to the Suzy.

“Me? I want to try dating with Myungsoo oppa, but it didn’t’ work out for today.” Suzy said, bitter.

“Let’s just forget it. But I want to ask why did you chose this star necklace.” L.Joe asked, he really curious.

“I like stars, so that’s why, but I’m more amazed when Hyo unnie also picks this but because Hyo unnie not really an expert in this kind of game, she can’t go date with you.”

“Fate. Just because fate is playing with us.” L.Joe said, he smiled when Suzy looked at him.

BGM- Lee Seung Chul-My Love

“Thanks ahjussi.” L.Joe and Suzy showed their gratitude towards the taxi driver.

“Waaa…look at that, Leaning Tower of Pisa, waa… I can see it up close.” Suzy said in amazed, L.Joe chuckled.

“Let’s take a picture. Suzy, you stand there.” L. Joe took her picture, they were having fun. He took the picture and she will pose, just like a couple in honey moon.

“I want to look at it.” Suzy said and grabbed the camera in L.Joe’s hand.

“Waaa…why my face didn’t show up, oppa, you only take those building and not me.” Suzy yelled in annoyed, meanwhile he already laughed with his heart. In the end, Suzy ended up laughed with him, while hitting his body.

“I’m sorry, but you know, I just want to play with you. Caused it was so uncomfortable just now.” Suzy nodded, agreeing the fact.

“Thanks, oppa.” She felt grateful, because she had so much fun on that day.

“Aniyo, oh, wait someone call me.” L.Joe took out his phone, and it turned out Hyoyeon who called him.

“Annyeong, noona, how are you?” L.Joe asked, a little bit excited. Suzy chuckled.

“Annyeong, oh, L.Joe-ah, I’m sorry I didn’t’ mean to disturb your date with Suzy.” Hyoyeon felt a little sorry.

“Aniyo, you didn’t noona.” L.Joe kept talking with Hyoyeon and ignored Suzy. Suzy’s face became darken.

“Noona, where are you right now?” L.Joe asked. He went to the bench in the park and be followed by Suzy, who just kept followed him.

-Just like that, Suzy became alone-

“I…I’m at the library, Wooyoung said he need to do something. Anyway, Is Suzy alright?” Hyoyeon asked concerned.

“She’s okay. Noona, I missed you.” L.Joe said and Suzy’s face became even darker.

“What’s that? Take cares my dongsaeng. But, I miss…my members so much.” L.Joe laughed and they ended the phone call.

“Is it Hyoyeon unnie?” Suzy asked, she hide her expressions.

“That’s right. I guess she’s having so much fun now. Suzy, let’s go somewhere else.” L.Joe said.

“This is a mission card.” PD gave them a card.

-Annyeong couple, how was your date today, happy or not satisfied with your partner? Anyway, I’m here not to talk about that and I have a mission that I have to give. You can see it in the camera, PD will give to you, there was a video of mission in there. One more, I hope you can finish your mission. Annyeong. Have a happy day!

L.Joe nodded but Suzy’s face was clearly become red.

“You’re shy, right?” L.Joe asked. Suzy shook her head denied.

“Let’s do it, somewhere the place look like painting.” He said and she nodded. They moved to the second place. It was Jejudo the most popular mountain especially for a couple to go.

“Waaa, this is so beautiful.” Suzy said when she and L.Joe were on the top of the mountain. She couldn’t’ close in amused.

“Close your mouth, Suzy. You’re the goddess Suzy.” L.Joe laughed and Suzy blushed, she nodded.

“Should we do it here?” L.Joe asked Suzy. He looked at her, who just kept admiring the place that look like painting.

“I just follow you, oppa.” Suzy replied.

“Hold this.” L.Joe handed her a camera. Suzy took it.

“I’ll start.” L.Joe announced. Suzy formed an embarrassed smiled and she nodded. Her heart was pounding thinking about the hug.

“We’re doing it.” Suzy tried to calm herself by talking with the camera. L.Joe slowly came behind her and gently put his hand around her shoulder, leaving the girl in blushed.

“Did you like it?” He asked. Suzy nodded in replied.

“We success.” L.Joe said and he looked at the camera.

“It must come out well, so that we don’t have to re-shot it again.” L.Joe chuckled. Suzy hit his arm around her shoulder.

“You must like it so much, right?” Suzy asked, her face was blushing when L.Joe still didn’t’ let her go.

“I like holding something or someone.” He said.

“Then, you must have a lot of girls around you.” Suzy jokingly said. L.Joe detached the hug then he took the camera.

“Mmm…teen top can’t date, right now because we’re still new in this industry.” L.Joe replied.

“So, I was thankful because I got to be here. Meet new hyungs, new girls and have fun.” Naughty L.Joe smiled. Suzy laughed.

“You’re really naughty oppa.” Suzy laughed.

“Come, let’s go back to guest house.” L.Joe said and Suzy nodded, and they walked away from the place with hand in hand.

Interview

L.JOE

-Did you like your date today?-

“Yes, I like it, Suzy always laughed and I found her charmed, but still I was quite disappointed because I don’t get to date Hyoyeon noona. I felt a little lost, but when she called me, I felt that Hyoyeon noona still care a lot about me. So, I was thankful.

-You’re quite addicted with Hyoyeon-

“(Laugh) I guess, I also don’t know why, but I have fun dating Suzy, guys you might be so jealous. I got two popular girls on my first date and second date, what lucky I am.”

-The mission?-

“Mission? Yes, it was done nicely. No need to ask. But, when we on the way back to the guest house, Suzy looked at it and she will laugh. She liked it.”

-What about your choice? Did you decide it?-

“Yes, right now, I’m only looking at the one person.”

SUZY

-What about the mission? You looked at it until the end?-

“You guys noticed it? I’m blushing now. (covered her face). I guess that I like it so much so that I kept replayed it.”

-Did you have fun?-

“Truly, I felt disappointed when Hyoyeon unnie called him, and he didn’t even look at me. He looked so happy when he got the call. I was quiet touched by that, but he treat me well and it’s not Hyoyeon unnie fault.”

-Did you wish to have date with him again?-

“Aniyo. (laughed) I just joking. But, I want to have date with Myungsoo oppa and I hope I can get it.”

-Have you decided your final choice?-

“Aniyo (shook her head). I was quite confused now. I need to choose well.”

 

 

P/S: Long time no update in this story. I'm sorry. My idea went away~ and I need to re-charge it again. Hope you guys love this chapter. I miss you guys so much and thanks for commenting and also the upvoters, and you too the subscribers. You know I love you, right? Thanks, for waiting for my update...