L.JoexDasom

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

“I think rarely talk with you even when we at the guesthouse. You’re too quiet.” L.Joe said when they entered the car. Dasom smiled.

“Actually, I’m not that quiet. It just when someone didn’t initiate first, I don’t know how and when to start.” She revealed her personality. She glanced at L.Joe who still looking at her.

He nodded.

-Awkward silence-

“We’re same age, just now we promise to talk informally. I think it will be more comfortable if we drop our formalities.” L.Joe suggested to Dasom who was staring at view outside the car.

“Hmmmm…then you start first.” Dasom agreed, she looked at the boy waiting for his informal speech first.

“Daso-ah…”

“My name is Dasom.” Dasom covered as she laughed felt funny with he called her name.

“Oh…yes. I just am kidding. Dasom-ah.” L.Joe’s cheeks reddened. However, he plastered smiled on his face seeing the girl laughing non-stop.

“You like this kind of joke, huh?”

“A little bit.”

“Hurry…it’s your turn to call me informally.” L.Joe shook her arm slightly.

Dasom her lips nervously before turned to look at him, her eyes shined brightly.

-Nervous-

“L.Joe-ah.” She hesitated at first but then smiled on her face when she succeeded in calling his name.

-L.Joe who also smiled.-

“Did you like this ring?” L.Joe casually took her left hand that has the ring he puts on just now.

“Women usually like hearts, don’t them?” Dasom felt more comfortable.

“I guess so.”

-Two of them who had became even closer than before.-

“Hyoyeon unnie kept rambling about feeling that she can’t date you.” Dasom said after awhile, she let go of her hand from his grasped.

L.Joe was surprised. “Really?”

“Mmm…you don’t believe me?”

-L.Joe who looked so happy-

“You like it so much, huh?” She patted his arm.

“Are you jealous?” He asked.

“Ouh….like I am.” Dasom said and laughed.

-Soon, two of them laughed together-

-Arrived at the island-

L.Joe grabbed her hand, making the girl flustered with his action.

“Did you act like this with other girls…totally rough?” Dasom playfully commented.

“You have nice and soft hand…” L.Joe said ignoring her remarks.

Dasom pouted.

l.Joe laughed seeing her pouting.

-Joking a lot, L.Joe and Dasom.

“Let’s not talk about the others…just only two of us today.”

-Is it like that, L.Joe?-

L.Joe led her towards the biggest stone there.

He still was holding her hand. He carefully held her so that she didn’t fall climbing to the biggest stone there.

She also held his hand tightly.

Finally, they sat on the stone.

They stared at the sea. The wave’s sounds accompany their date.

“L.Joe…don’t you think time flies so fast?” Dasom asked after awhile.

“That’s right; we have two more days here.” L.Joe said.

“I wonder what will happen on our last day here.” Dasom said.

“I just hope that we can extend our day here.” L.Joe muttered his thought. He stared at the beach. Being here for almost three days actually had made him happy.

“Yeah, we just start to be friend.” It’s true they were here to date but they also built friendship throughout this show.

“So, what kind of guy do you like?” L.Joe asked after a moment of silence. He looked at her who was staring at the beach. He praised her beauty in his heart.

-Look at each other-

“What do you think?” Dasom asked playfully. Being with L.Joe, she felt comfortable.

“Mmm…what I think?” He laughed as he looked back at the beach.

-Nice ambience-

“You know you look pretty right now.” L.Joe said. He smiled when the words escaped his lips.

Dasom looked at him as she tucked her flying hair behind her ears. “I think I know that.” She laughed.

“You think if we meet after this show, you will still greet me?” L.Joe asked curious. His right hand took her left hand.

Dasom was startled at first but then she just let him held her hand.

“Of course…”

“I got message from PD-nim,” L.Joe took his phone as he opened the message from producer. They watched the video together.

The message is actually a video. They averted their eyes awkwardly from the screen when they saw the mission

-Mission-

-Cheek kiss-

 

“I didn’t expect this at all.” Dasom said surprised at the mission.

“You will be okay with the kiss?” L.Joe asked. His eyes still focused at the phone.

“I don’t know.” Dasom felt awkward.

“We can do here if you want.” L.Joe suggested but his eyes was everywhere but Dasom.

“If you insist,” Dasom agreed.

“Is this your first kiss?” L.Joe asked. He looked at the girl.

“Yeah…” She nodded.

-L.Joe’s bright face-

“Then…let’s do it.”

“Are you that happy?” Dasom laughed seeing his reaction.

“Knowing that I will be the first, yeah, I’m happy.” L.Joe’s smile never left his face.

-Let’s start-

-1…-

-Dasom closed eyes-

-Thump…thump-

-2…-

-He kept getting closer-

-3…-

-Chu-

BGM: Teen Top- Miss Right

They stayed like that for few seconds before L.Joe broke the kissed.

“Ah, it turns out great.” L.Joes showed the video of he kissed her at her cheek at Dasom.

+++

“Let’s write something here.” Dasom bent down and wrote something on the sand.

“What did you write?”

-I had fun with you-

L.Joe smiled and he also joined her. He wrote something beside her.

-Me too-

Dasom smiled.

“You think how long will these words end here?” Dasom asked.

“I don’t know but I already copy it in my heart so don’t worry. I will always remember it.” L.Joe said and the girl laughed.

“You sure are a very romantic.” Dasom admit.

“Then, did you fall for me?” L.Joe winked mischievously.

Before she could answer, he took her arm and wrapped around his arm.

“I think I will if we spent more time together.” She honestly muttered out.

“Ah, I want other answer.” L.Joe pouted.

“What, I said it honestly.” Dasom said as she stared at the boy.

“I want to listen to a ‘yes, I have fallen for you’ rather than that but guess right now I’ll accept your answer.” L.Joe smiled at Dasom.

Dasom laughed.

-L.JoexDasom couple mission clear-

-L.Joe-

-What did you think about your date today?-

“I come to know more about Dasom. She’s not just pretty but also talked well. I found my heart fluttered easily when we date.”

“I’m confused. I think my heart is already looked at another way.”

-What you feel when you’re doing the mission?-

“It was heart-fluttering moment. Among the entire mission I ever did, this one really made my heart beating loudly.”

-Dasom-

-What did you feel during the date?.-

“He’s fun to be with. I have really nice date with him. He’s so romantic. I like because I got to know him today.”

-The mission?-

“I was so nervous. At that time, I held my hand and it was so cold. I felt butterflies flied in my stomach. When I watched the video with him, he teased me saying that my face looked like I being kissed by some beast,”(pd laughed)

 

 

 

So, leave your comment. I know...i have been missing for a long time for this story, didn't I? Sorry..hope you guys like this couple. I want to finish this quickly and finish my other stories but I was busy...and stil busy. I don't know but I think you notice that I biased. Hehe...