Necklace Shuffle Couple Selection

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

“Noona, wake up!” L.Joe shouted in front of Hyoyeon and Suzy’s room. He knocked for a few times before Hyoyeon appeared with her hair in mess. L.Joe chuckled.

“Yah!” She yelled and quickly covered her bare face with her hand. She still was sleeping very soundly, when L.Joe disturbed her.

“Noona,you are pretty.” He confessed. Hyoyeon laughed and she still covered her face.

“What do you want?” She asked, looking at the boy who was not too tall.

“I’m hungry.” L.Joe pouted and patted his stomach. Hyoyeon smiled in her covered hand.

“Araso. Let’s me do the make-up first.” She turned her back but L.Joe grabbed her hand and brought her to the kitchen.

“You!” Hyoyeon pissed off. Her bare face was revealed when her hand was in L.Joe’s hand.

“You’re pretty.” L.Joe said once again.

“Yah, don’t praise me because you want to eat. Aishhh… you should let me wash my face.” Hyoyeon let go her hand and she immediately made a breakfast for them.

“Noona, Fried rice would be nice.” He said. He sat on one of the chair there and looked at Hyoyeon’s figure.

“Understand, boss.” Hyoyeon saluted made L.Joe chuckled.

“Where are the other boys?” Hyoyeon asked meanwhile looking for ingredients to made fried rice.

“Myungsoo hyung went for a walk outside. G.O hyung and Wooyoung hyung still sleeping.” L.Joe stood up and went near to Hyoyeon.

“Noona, this night we have midway selection.” He informed her, still looking at Hyoyeon who was cutting garlic.

“I know.” Hyoyeon said and started to cook.

“Mmmm… noona.” L.Joe whined as he doesn’t realize that the camera was rolling.

“Mwoh?” Still not paying attention to L.Joe, she took out a kimchi in the fridge and cut the kimchi.

“Who you choose last night?”

-Are you so curious, L.Joe?-

“Mmmm… definitely not you.” Hyoyeon’s word made L.Joe darken a bit.

-Playing with the little boy-

“It’s you.” She said, recovering his darken face to excited face.

-Happy little boy, hearing those words-

“Haha, noona you are mean. I choose you too.”

-Hyoyeon embarrassed smile-

“That’s all, call other boys. I will call the girls.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

Suzy that also wake up earlier due to her unnie and L.Joe oppa took chance to have a walk near their house.

Then she met with Myungsoo who was standing still at the beach, beside the house. She walked slowly to surprise him.

Feeling someone behind him, Myungsoo turned back. He was shocked. Not expect to meet Suzy. Suzy also surprised when he turned back.

“Oppa.” She called. Suzy then stood beside him. She looked at the beach .

“Suzy-ah, you shocked me.” Myungsoo said and turned to his right side. The fresh wind in the morning blow out Suzy’s hair.

“Aishh…I should tie my hair.” She mumbled and laughed by herself.

-Having the fun talking, Suzy and Myungsoo had a short date-

“But you are beautiful if you let your hair go.” He praised her, making Suzy blushed a little.

“Komawo.” She nodded and laughed.

“What you think about your dates yesterday?” He asked made Suzy chuckled.

“Mmmm… kinda fun. But I want more today.” Suzy answered him.

“Want to have a date with me?” Myungsoo asked.

“Didn’t we have it right now?” Suzy mischievously said, causing Myungsoo flushed an embarrassed smile.

“I think I heard L.Joe’s voice.” Myungsoo said. Suzy nodded.

“We  should go  back to the house .” Suzy said.

“I hope I get to couple up with you.” He said.

“I hope for that too.” Suzy said with shy.

-These two have become closer after 30 minutes chatting.-

“Let’s go!” He grabbed her hand.

Suzy’s cheeks become red.

“Are you dating?” L.Joe asked when the two entered the house.

“Yes.”Myungsoo answered. Suzy just nodded.

“Everyone already waiting to eat and are you two dating?” L.Joe mumbled but Suzy heard it.

“You too was dating with Hyo unnie, just now.” Hearing that, L.Joe shook his head and quickly went to kitchen leaving the couple laughing at him.

“Yo, wassup bro!” L.Joe greeted them.

“Let’s eat.”

After eating a delicious breakfast, pd gave the romanticists a mission.

-The girls will get to choose a necklace that they like and having a third date on the day two-

-Nervously all the girls were looking at the necklaces.-

First necklace – a heart necklace.

 

“I like this.” The girls muttered out and babbling about the heart necklace.

Interview. (Wooyoung)

“I hope that girl that will choose my necklace will be my fate. It looks pretty good with Dasom.”

Second necklace- a love necklace

 

This time the girls paid attention at the second necklace. It was written love in the heart.

 “Love,huh?” The girls chuckled.

Interview ( G.O)

“Will the girls love the necklace? I found it cheesy. But, I think Suzy is the fit with the necklace.

“Third necklace.”

Third necklace- a bird necklace.

“Couple bird?”  The girls squealed.

“The person must meant it ‘LoveBirds.’” Sojin said interested.

“They already have a child. It a fast relationship ~. He expected it.” Hyoyeon said joking and the girls laughed.

“Not one but two.” Hyoyeon added.

Interview (Myungsoo)

“If the girl loves me too, then we can go further. Oh, I think so far. Suzy fit with it thought.”

Fourt necklace- a star necklace

 

 

“It’s pretty.” The girls nodded. Everyone thought the same.

Interview ( L.Joe)

“I don’t know what the girl will think about it. The girl that choose this is My Star. If you notice, I chose star because Hyoyeon noona talked a lot about stars to me last night. Omo, I revealed it. Hyoyeon noona, hope you choose mine.”

The girls were stuttered to choose. Then the PD announced.

“Girls, please choose. If you choose the same things, you will be playing scissors, rock, paper .”

The girls nodded before their index finger chose the destiny, or the one that they interested to.

“Sojin ssi, you will go first.” The PD announced. Sojin nodded and the girls gave her spirit by saying ‘fighting’.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed when she in the front of the four boys. The boys did the same.

-Sojin chose Myungsoo last night-

“Mmmm…” Sojin felt nervous.

 

“Are you nervous?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yes, I’m wondering and felt shiver thorough my body.” She honestly admit.

“Open it.” Myungsoo said.

-Sojin open the box-

“Who is the owner of this LoveBird necklace?” She asked. She looked at the boys.

-Sojin chose LoveBird necklace-

Myungsoo smiled and nodded before he muttering. ‘ it’s me.’

Sojin presented a smiled, Myungsoo walked towards her, and wore the necklace around her neck.

“Now, you are the owner.” He sweetly said and grabbed Sojin’s hand, made Sojin blushed.

“They are suitable together.” G.O said.

Meanwhile, the girls are nervously waiting.

“Dasom ssi.” Dasom nodded and she smiled at Hyozy before made her way out from the room.

“I hope I get Myungsoo oppa.” Suzy said.

“Myungsoo, did you date with him this morning?” Hyoyeon said, joking with Suzy.

“Unnie, what about you? You dating with L.Joe oppa.” Suzy said and she success to make the choding girl blushed.

“Unnie, you are blushing.” Suzy stated the fact and laughed at her cute unnie.

At the outside, Dasom stood nervously while the three boys looked at her.

 

“Mmm… I will open it now.” Dasom said and she opened the box.

-Yesterday, she chose Wooyoung-

-Wooyoung also chose her yesterday and even today-

 

-Dasom chose Heart with Love necklace-

“Whose this belongs to?” She stared at the three guys.

“Me. Excited?” G.O said and he made her way to the standing girl.

Dasom nodded her head, feeling disappointed but she quickly hide it by flushing a smile.

“Sorry if you don’t like me.” G.O whispered in her ear. She shook her head, feeling sorry.

“Let’s go.” G.O said and pleaded her to walk first, being a polite girl, she nodded and smiled.

“I chose her last night.” Wooyoung confessed. L.Joe patted his hyung shoulder.

The only two girls came out and they smiled at the two boys.

“Hyo noona. Anything happen?” L.Joe asked.

Looks at her necklace. Isn't it Star necklace?

 

“Yes, at the first time, I and Suzy chose the same necklace but ended up I have to give up.” Hyoyeon pouted, Suzy just laughing with a nervous feeling.

Suzy noticed that Myungsoo was not there. Feeling a little disappointed, but she quickly made her mind saying that there were many days more.

-Flashback, what happening earlier?-

“Girls, please choose. If you choose the same things, you will be playing scissors, rock, paper .”

The girls nodded before their index finger chose the destiny, or the one that they interested to.

“Oh my god.” Hyoyeon said, when she and Suzy chose the same necklace.

-Meanwhile, these two girls chose the star necklace-

They played scissors, paper, rock for a few times but in the end, Suzy wins.

“Ok, I will give up.” Hyoyeon said and took the heart necklace.

“Yeah, I win.” Suzy screamed and she grabbed the star necklace.

Sojin and Dasom just smiled and laughed at the HyoZy cute moments.

-The romanticists opened the boxes-

-Hyoyeon chose heart necklace-

-Suzy chose star necklace-

“The owner please…” The two said in unison. (A/N: there were a lot HyoZy moments.)

-The boys made their way to their destiny for the third date-

Wooyoung stood in front of Hyoyeon and L.Joe stood in front of Suzy.

L.Joe settled quickly by wearing the necklace at the Suzy’s neck.

“You fit with it.” He complimented. Suzy smiled and the two intertwined their hand together.

“Bye noona. Suzy let’s go.” L.Joe said leaving the couple alone, in an awkward mode.

“I guess I have to wear it by myself.” Hyoyeon said when Wooyoung looked uneasy.

“No, let’s me put it.” He said and took the necklace.

“Thanks.” She nodded when he put the necklace around her neck.

“Let’s go now.” Wooyoung said.

-Wooyoung and Hyoyeon couple left the house with awkwardness-

-What will happen to these romanticists?-

-To Be Continued-

 

A/n : annyeonghaseyo. I made it in a day. I don't check the grammar at all, or the mistake spelling.Sorry, enjoy reading. You want the next chapter to be a couple only or mixed together all the couples in one chapter.