Ring Shuffle Couple Selection

The Romantic and Idol Seasons 3

-New day, what things will happen today?-

-In the girls room-

-Hyoyeon and Sojin were talking with each other-

-Suzy was playing with her cell phone-

-Dasom was still sleeping peacefully-

"So, who do you think that will be your partner today?" Sojin asked Hyoyeon as she hugged her pillow. She stared at Hyoyeon who also did the same thing on her bed.

"I don't know but I get a feeling that I will not get to date with L.Joe." Hyoyeon stated. She sighed.

"Why did you think so negatively? you need to think positive. Maybe you will get him today." Sojin muttered. She moved to sit beside Hyoyeon on her bed.

"Yes, unnie. I'm sure that you two are destiny." Suzy interrupted, looking down from her bed (she is upper hyo's bed) at the two unnies.

"Look, Suzy also said that." Sojin agreed with the maknae's words. She then laid down on Hyoyeon's lap.

-Although she's the oldest, she still has cute aegyo-

"What about you, unnie?" Hyoyeon turned the question to Sojin while she playfully Sojin's hair.

"Me? I don't have any preference now. I want to clear my mind." Sojin yawned feeling sleepy after laid down.

"Yah, unnie. Don't sleep. We have shuffle after this." Hyoyeon pats Sojin's shoulder, and made Sojin moved away from her lap as she stood up from her bed.

"Where are you going?" Sojin lazily asked. She can see Hyoyeon's eyes sparkled. But it’s not something good. Suzy also looked at Hyoyeon who walked towards Dasom’s bed.

“I want to wake her up.” Hyoyeon said quietly while point at Dasom who was still sleeping.

-Hyoyeon who filled with many prank.-

Sojin also got up from Hyoyeon’s bed and walked closer towards Hyoyeon who was smiling evilly.

Suzy just watching behind, doesn’t’ have any intention to join with the oldest unnies.

“What you want to do?” Sojin whispered at Hyoyeon’s ear.

“Just prank her. I will tell her that G.O oppa is leaving and she will immediately wake up.” Hyoyeon said her plan.

She shook Dasom’s body.

“Dasom-ah….” She called for the three times, but the sleeping girl still sleeping peacefully.

Sojin joined up with Hyoyeon.

“Dasom, G.O oppa is leaving. He will going back to Seoul today.” Hyoyeon whispered at Dasom’s ear.

“Really?” Dasom woke almost immediately hearing that. Her face filled with curiousness.

“Hahhaha. See, I was right. Unnie, high five.” Hyoyeon laughed. Sojin and Suzy also followed her.

Dasom sighed knowing that she been fooled by Hyoyeon and Sojin.

-Realized that she was being fooled-

“Unnie, that’s not nice at all.” Dasom whined.

“Palli, wake up. We have our shuffle after this.” Sojin said as she pats the youngest arm.

Then, the four of them prepared for the next shuffle.

-The male who had readily waiting outside.-

-Their smiled didn’t lose from their face-

“I’m nervous…just like yesterday.” Wooyoung muttered as he put his hand on her chest.

-The female who was looking at the rings inside-

“Woah, it rings this time.”

“They must doesn’t have any money now.”

-Just like yesterday, choose the one that you like and you will meet with your destiny partner for today-

-The boys prepared the rings that they want to give to their girlfriend-

-First ring-

 “Tadah…this is mine.”

“I hope she choose this. I personally think that she fit with this because before I bought it I already measure her finger.” Wooyoung said.

 

“Pretty, isn’t it?”

“This time, I hope the one that choose this is someone that I want to meet since last night.  If it doesn’t fit her, I will go change it back.” Myungsoo said.

 

“Obvious, isn’t it?”

“I hope she will end up with me today. Like this ring, I want to combine our heart together.” L.Joe said.

 

“I hope that it will be destiny today because the one that choose this definitely the girl that was for me because the finger measuring is different, isn’t it?”

-The female will go out now.-

“Now...? I’m not ready yet.” G.O said received nodded from other.

-The first female is Hyoyeon-

-She brightly smiled-

“How it is today?”

“Today we all chose different one. It’s still amazing.” Hyoyeon said, amused.

“Oh, really?” Wooyoung said.

-The male also amused-

“I hope Hyoyeon noona will choose mine.”-L.Joe

“I hope I have another date with her…with Hyoyeon.”-Wooyoung

-Hyoyeon opened her box-

-Who is the owner of this ring?-

-Wooyoung smiled-

-L.Joe also smiled.-

“It’s me.” Wooyoung muttered.

“Really?” She questioned him, unbelief.

-The owner of this ring is Wooyoung-

BGM- I THINK I- BYUL

-I think I love you-

-But it must be so cause I miss you-

-Second meeting between Hyoyeon and Wooyoung-

-What the romantic thing that happen between them today?-

Wooyoung walked towards Hyoyeon and he took the box before he kneeled leaving all romanticists there gasped.

Hyoyeon covered her face because she blushed so hard.

“Will you go out with me, today?” Wooyoung said as he took out the ring from the box and he took Hyoyeon’s left hand and put the ring on one of her finger.

“It’s fit.” Wooyoung and Hyoyeon muttered along.

-Destiny-

-The joy that two people filled it-

-Meanwhile sadness that filled other-

“You two must really destiny.” G.O said. He applauded in amused.

-Slowly, he took her hand-

“Oh…neh.” Hyoyeon smiled shyly before she waved towards the male.

“Annyeong, we’re going.” Hyoyeon said.

“It’s amazing.” Hyoyeon said towards him.

“Fate. It’s fate.” Wooyoung replied.

-Wooyoung and Hyoyeon couple-

-Second romanticist, Sojin-

“Hello.” Sojin waved her hand cheerfully.

“Hello.” The male replied the same.

-Quiet ambience filled the place-

“I think that Sojin noona fit this ring. I just think that she will choose this. It’s just my feeling.”-G.O

“You sleep well last night?” G.O asked because the awkward ambience around them.

“Yes. I sleep well.” Sojin answered and she laughed. She can feel her heart beating loudly.

BGM- I NEED YOU- HUH GAK and ZIA

-Which ring did Sojin choose?-

“Ah…I’m nervous.” Sojin said and the male laughed because she’s cute.

“Should I open it now?”

-So, who the owner of the ring that will be Sojin’s partner today-

“I chose this.” She revealed her chosen one.

G.O smiled and walked towards the girl.

“It’s me.” He said while pointed at himself.

“Really?” Sojin still amused because the fact that they are going to second date.

“Yes.” G.O muttered.

-It’s hard to believe-

-This two meet again-

-Myungsoo looked sad-

“Amazing. How did it turn out like this?” G.O said as he looked towards the camera.

“They must be enjoying this.” Sojin pointed at the pd.

“Let me put it on you.” G.O took the ring from the box and put it on her finger.

“It’s nice one you.”

“Wah…it’s not fit.” Sojin said but then G.O denied.

“Aniyo. I’m sure this one will fit you.” G.O said.

-The ring nicely on her finger-

“Lucky, its’ fit.” Sojin looked at her left hand and admired the ring.

-It’s as it was destined-

-His and her romantic meeting-

-To whoever that sees them-

-They all will think that they suit each other-

G.O grabbed her arm and made her walked closer towards him.

-G.O and Sojin couple-

-The two girls left-

-Suzy and Dasom-

“Hello.” L.Joe waved her hand towards the two girls.

Myungsoo had a smiled on his face-

Suzy is also smiling.

Meanwhile Dasom sighed knowing that G.O is not there-

-Two girls opened the box-

-Will either of them go on a date with the one they’ve been thinking of?-

-Two male walked towards the static girls who were smiling with nervousness.-

-Who will be their partner?-

Myungsoo smiled shyly and stood in front of Suzy.

“Annyeong…Suzy-ah.” He said.

“Annyeong…oppa.” Suzy replied as her lips curved into smiled.

L.Joe stood in front of Dasom.

“Annyeong…chingu.” Two of them said it together.

And laughter was heard.

-Myungsoo and Suzy became a couple-

-L.Joe and Dasom became a couple-

L.Joe put the ring on Dasom’s finger and her grabbed her hand before leaving the current place leaving the two latter.

“I never know that this is you.”

“Anyway, thank you.” Dasom said.

“We’re same age right? Should we talk in banmal?” L.Joe proposed.

Dasom nodded, agreeing with L.Joe’s suggestion.

“It’s really fit your finger.” L.Joe said as he held up Dasom’s hand.

“I also didn’t thought it will fit me.”

“I guess it’s fate.” L.Joe said.

-L.Joe and Dasom couple-

-Meanwhile, the other couple is looking at each other with nervous-

“Finally, I have date with you oppa.” Suzy said. Her eyes blinking twice not expect that finally she got to date with Myungsoo.

“Let me put on you.” Myungsoo said and he put the ring.

-Surprisingly that the ring also fit Suzy’s finger-

“It’s fit.”

“I guess others are too.”

“Maybe today is really the destined couple.” Suzy said shyly.

“Suzy-ah, kaja.” He wrapped his arm around Suzy’s shoulder.

And two of them laughed, feeling little awkward as it the first time date.

-The intense first date between this two people-

-Suzy and Myungsoo couple-

“I like that I got to date with you today.”

-What will happen on their date today?-

-Will they have a change of their feeling?

-Or will it only stay at one person-

-Stay tuned-

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: finally...i get to update this one. KJK in malaysia. Haha..just feel excited for awhile. My subscribers for this ff kept increase. thanks...guys. Love you!~~ Thanks for subscribing, loving, upvoting, reading and lastly commenting for this ff. I happy because you guys read my ff. Hope you guys love this chappy..