Riverside

Unexpected meeting

Yesterday was the best day of your life so far. You couldn't sleep well at night because of the happenings. All you could think of was TOP kissing you. "But what will happen next? Isn't this getting kind of dangerous." Now you had realised what could happen if someone was to know about your relationship with TOP. Apparently yesterdays fuss was decided to be fake because no one could tell if the man was top or not. You really needed someones advice but didn't know who you should ask. After having your breakfast you went out to get some fresh air.

"Omo ~~~~ -ah!" 

"Oh, Good morning unni. Are you opening the shop?" 

"Yes, why don't you come inside." 

You walked through the shop to the small room and sat on the sofa. Eun Kyung handed you some tee and snacks.

"Thank you unni." 

"No problem. How have you been ~~~~ -ah?"

"Good, I visited hanok village yesterday." 

"Oh really, did you like it?" 

"Yes, i think it was very pretty." , "And pretty crazy too.." 

"I'm glad you liked it. You should visit lotte world too, i think you youngsters will like it." 

"Yeah..." bad thoughts started coming to your head. "What if they get proof that it was TOP. Should I stop seeing him?" 

Eun Kyung saw your puzzled face, "is everything okay?" 

"YES..i was just thinking...imagine if you got the chance to meet a celebrity and you really fell for him and he seems to like you too, would you take the risk and be with him or not?" 

"Well if we both feel the same then why not? If you leave you might end up losing the rest of your life. There isn't really anything to lose. Of course being careful would be good but what if someone finds out? celebrities are allowed to have a life too." 

"Wow unni...do you have kids?" 

"No, I missed my chance once." 

"What a shame, I'm sure you would've been a good wife and a mother." 

"Aigoo, just drink your tea." She chuckled to you and you both gave a little laugh.

"Look unni, a customer. I better get going now too, thank you for the tea." 

"Remember to come visit me again." 

"How could I forget that." 

You exited the shop, "Thank you unni, I think I know what to do." you looked around the streets, "Where should i go now? Maybe i could go visit Gun Woo." 

You came to the cafe but it seemed like it was closed. "Hmm is it closed?"  As you were about to come to the front door you heard a familiar voice call you.

"~~~~ -ah, I'm here." Gun Woo waved at you as he came around the corner. "Why are you here?" 

"I had nothing to do so I thought I could come here but you seem to be closed." 

"Ah yes, we're not open today. I came to get some stuff I left here, why don't you come in?" 

"Is it okay?" 

"Sure it is, follow me." 

You followed him and entered the cafe through the back door. "Wait for me at the desk, I'll go get my stuff." 

You sat on your usual spot and looked around the cafe. It was so quiet and nice. 

"So, should I get you your usual?" 

"My usual?"

"Yeah the bubble tea you ordered earlier." 

"If it's okay then yes.. do you usally remember your customers orders?" 

"No, just yours." he smiled and you blushed a little. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Anyways, how was your day?" Gun Woo said giving you your drink, "Here you go." 

"Thank you, I visited hanok village yesterday." 

"Oh, did you go there with your boyfriend?" 

"No and he isn't my boyfriend." 

"Sure, whatever you say. Why don't we go for a walk? the weather seems nice today." 

"Sure, why not." You grabbed your drink and followed Gun Woo out of the cafe. You noticed that to you it was easier to talk to Gun Woo than to TOP. For some reason it made you a little sad. After walking around and talking you came to the same park you had been in a few times before and sat on a bench. 

"~~~~ -ah, what kind of guys do you like?" 

"Why?" 

"Just asking." 

"Hmm...funny and nice would we good. Loyal and caring wouldn't be bad either." 

"You're so modest ~~~~ -ah." Gun Woo chuckled at you.

"What do you mean?" 

"Well wouldn't you usually say "rich" or "Good looking"?" 

"Looks and money don't make the person, personality does." 

"You're so kind. Look, there's ice cream, do you want one?" 

"Sure, why not. Here, take this." You said handing him over some money.

"No no, I'll pay. You deserve it. What flavour would you like?" 

"Just take the same as you." 

"Okay, I'll be right back." 

You looked around the park while Gun Woo was bying your ice cream. There was lots of families there again. Everyone looked so happy playing around and this time some dads were there too. "I wonder what mom and dad are doing." 

"Everything okay?" Gun Woo came back handing you your ice cream.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about mom and dad. Thank you." you said your ice cream. 

"Are you feeling homesick?" 

"Not really, I was just wondering." 

"Well good then." Suddenly Gun Woo's phone rand. "Omma." "Sorry but I need to get this one" he said turning away from you. You could still  hear his mother and him talk.

"What?........but omma-" 

"Just be nice and listen to your mother at least once!" you giggled a bit after hearing his mom talk back.

"Okay omma, bye." he put his phone away, "I'm really sorry but i need to go now. See you later." 

"No need to apologize, bye." he left and you went back to eating your ice cream. "What should i do now? wait, I haven't tried the pools in the hotel yet, right? I could go there." You finished your ice cream and headed back to the hotel. On the way there you saw Gun Woo bying stuff for his mom in near by shop. You came to the hotel and headed straight to your room to get your swimsuit. 

There wasn't too many people in there but still quite enough. The hotel had different kind of saunas and you wanted to try all of them. "Ah, this is so relaxing." you closed your eyes enjoying your steam bath. After some time you switched to a different one and after trying it you went to the pools. You didn't notice it earlier but the main pool continued outside the building. Most of the people were on the part outside so you stayed on this side. There was also a bar where you could order drinks from. 

After spending about one hour in the pools you came back to your room and showered. You laid on your bed and started watching a kdrama that was on. After it ended you walked to the wending machine, got something to drink and laid back on your bed. Apparently they were showing three episodes of the drama and you actually liked it so you decided to watch. You had walked a lot this week anyways. 

After two more hours the episodes were over and you noticed that it had already started to get dark outside. Your phone alarmed as you got a text.

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

Meet me at the cafe in an hour. Prepare for a long jorney. ]

"Long jorney? I wonder where we're going this time."

You didn't really have anything else to do and you were excited so you left right away and walked a longer route. There was still abou 20 minutes left and you were almost at the cafe. "Maybe this time I'll be the first one here." You could now see the cafe so you started walking a little faster. You walked to the back of the cafe and were surprised to see someone standing there.

"Oh ~~~~ -ah you came already." 

"How long how you been here already?" 

"Not too long..let's just hurry so we make it in time." 

"Okay but where are we going this time?" 

"It's a surprise." TOP said winking at you. You walked hand in hand to a bus stop and went into a bus. You could feel your heart start racing a bit when TOP took your hand. You couldn't feel it but actually TOP was feeling just the same and it wasn't only when he was touching you. It didn't take you too long to fall asleep in the bus. You were leaning on TOP's other side and your head was resting on his arm. He looked at you and couldn't help but to feel nice and happy. "She's pretty even she sleeps." His heart was racing through the whole ride that took about on hour. 

"Wake up ~~~~, we're already here." 

"Oh sorry seems like i fell asleep." 

"You're pretty when you sleep." 

You could feel your hart flutter and your face blush when he said that smiling warmly at you. You stepped out of the bus and he took your hand again.

"Let's go now." TOP put your hands in his pocket in case you would feel embarassed or uneasy. Neither of you noticed that you were squeezing your hands quite hard and your hearts were racing at the same time. 

After walking a little you came to the han river and at a small deck a boat was waiting for you. (//http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FWsVvDxT6co/T-psqAKaeCI/AAAAAAAACl8/JbjtT2Quz1Q/s320/IMG_4088.JPG I mean this ferry thingy xD//)

"Ladies first." TOP said showing you the way with his other hand, the other one was still holding yours. The boat was decorated with lights and flowers. It looked extremely pretty. You walked to the front of the boat and looked at the nice wiew. 

"It's really beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it." TOP said coming behind you and putting his hands over your waist as the boat started to move. You had never felt this happy through out your whole life. 

"Ah I almost forgot, I bough this to match your pretty face." TOP said trying to find something from his pocket. "Close your eyes." 

You closed your eyes and felt him moving your hair out of the way and putting something on your neck . "Now, look" he said putting your hair back as it was.

You looked at the necklace he had given you. It was really pretty, a heart that had a diamond in the middle of it. 

"Thank you, it's very pretty" you turned your head and smiled at him.

"Tell me ~~~~ -ah, what did you do today?" 

"Why don't we test him a little." you thought and smirked to yourself, "I went for a walk with Gun Woo and we talked for quite a while, also I went to the hotels-" 

"Gun Woo? Why him?" "Wah is he getting a little jealous?"

"I had nothing else to do anyways." 

"Well okay in that case..but you could've just called me or something.." 

"Well I can't know maybe you had something to do then." you chuckled back at him. "Anyways we just chitchatted about nothing important." you muttered. 

"You know, I think I like you." 

"What?!" You looked at him and blushed. "He really likes me!" 

"I-I think..I feel..the same..but-" 

"Say that again." 

"I think I-I like you..too." 

"Just what I wanted to hear." He said pulling you to a passionate kiss. You managed to pull out of it and gasped for air.

"Didn't you like it?" 

"N-no, it's just that ...what if someo-"

"Let's not think about that right now." TOP said and pulled you back to a kiss.

 

*Hehe I hope you guys liked this chapter;D This all would be so nice ;___; ah, if it only happened. And i should really stop singing or even listening to music while I write xD it takes me so much more time T__T  Anyways don't forget to leave comments and I'm grateful to everyone who reads this, thank you guise♥ btw I'm totally in love with gd's crooked. (My brother likes it also MWAHAHAHAHA soon I'll make him to a real bigbang fanboy xDD lolol)