Return

Unexpected meeting

*I'm not sure if I edited this whole chapter xD*

 

It has been 6 months since you came back from Korea. The time has passed really slowly. You would talk to TOP daily by sending messages, you didn't care too much about the time difference. Sometimes he would call you but it was expensive. Somehow you managed to get your parents to agree with you and let you go to Korea again This time around they didn't have money for the hotel so you arranged to sleep at Gun Woo's house. He lived alone now so there wouldn't be too much problems, of course TOP didn't like the idea too much. You told your parents everything that happened in korea except you left out TOP. They would really freak out if you told them about that. But you did tell them about Gun Woo, Linda and Anna. All of them also kept in touch with you. Of course not so frequently as TOP. He was also very excited that you were coming back. Now he had more free time too as the group activities were already over so had already planned something for you. Now there was only one thing you were nervous about: meeting the other members. They had read some of TOP messages with you and he had no choice but the tell them. They promised to keep their mouths shut if he would introduce you to them and he agreed to that. 

"Will they like me? what if they hate me?" you thought looking at the mirror once again. "Well at least I have TOP" you smiled and headed to the kitchen. You left your phone on the counter and started searching for food. You made a couple of sandwiches and went to the living room to watch tv. You turned the tv on and started scrolling though the channels. This time your flight was leaving later than the last time so when you'd come to Korea it would already be pretty late. "More hours of waiting this time, huh...well I should just find something to do."

"Honey, you got a message!" your mom shouted from the kitchen, "maybe it's from Gun Woo." 

You jumped of the sofa and rushed to the kitchen. 

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

Good morning jagiya, I hope you slept well. I can't wait to see you, I've missed you so much~ ]

"He's so sweet." you thought smiling to yourself.

"Was it Gun Woo?" 

"Uhm...well..yes." you mumbled back to your mother.

"You guys seem pretty close, you're not together or anything." 

"Mom, no!" you snapped back at your mother and stumbled out of the kitchen to the living room. 

"Hmph, no need to get so worked up.." your mom mumbled walking to the front door, "I'm going out for a while, look after the dog." 

"Yeah yeah." You answered completely immersed to your phone. 

[ To: Oppa

 

I know, I've missed you too! I'll be there soon so just try to be patient. ]

You sent the message and went back to watching tv and started eating your food. "And what should I do now?" you finished your food and went to your computer since there was nothing too interesting going on on the tv. Your friends weren't online so you didn't have anyone to talk to and just checked your email and listened to kpop for a while. "This is boring." You walked back to the living room and looked outside the window. The weather seemed nice as the sun shined warmly through the window and a little wind flew by. "Maybe I could go for a walk again." 

"~~~~, come here!" you called for your dog and put the leash on. "Let's go for a walk." you said closing the front door. You sent your mother a text and told her that you were going for a walk in case she came back and started wondering about your whereabouts. You walked for some time around the place thinking about TOP and how you'd have to wait until tomorrow to see him since you were coming so late. After you came back from your thought you looked at the clock and noticed that you had been walking for a fair amount of time so you headed back to your house. You walked a circle and came back to your house. Surprisingly your dad was already there. You entered your house and took the leash off your dog. 

"Why are you here so early?" you asked your dad as you walked to the living room.

"They let me off work today since they didn't need much people there today." 

"Oh, okay" you walked to your room and the computer again. "Ah, no one's here." You laid on your bed and closed your eyes thinking about the next days you'll be spending in Korea. In a while you were already asleep having sweet dreams. Your parents noticed you sleeping but didn't bother to wake you up knowing that you will just be bored. After a few hours it was time for you to wake up.

"~~~~, wake up. We need to go soon." your mom rubbed your shoulder to wake you up.

"Okay.." you slowly sat on your bad and looked at your luggage, "I'll check my stuff." 

After checking your stuff it was already time to leave so you put your luggage in the car and sat in. "Soon."

 

You walked through the airport's front doors and walked towards the check in. You hugged your parents and said goodbyes to them and walked to the check in. There was more people in the airport this time and you bumped in them a few times. You boarded the plane after roaming around the airport for some time. This time you sat next to a young asian guy. He was probably chinese as you heard him sometimes talk to his friend that was sitting behind you. The flight went well, you slept again for some time but you would occasionally wake up and look outside. The clouds looked really pretty. "Almost there." 

The plane boarded and you took your phone off the airplane mode. You started writing Gun Woo a message notificating him that you had already boarded, which wasn't necessary since he was already there waiting for you. You got your luggage and walked to the main hall in the airport and saw Gun Woo waving at you. 

"~~~~ -ah, here." 

You walked to him and he greeted you with his normal, cute smile. "It's nice to see you again, Gun Woo." 

"It's nice to see you too ~~~~, I've missed you" he said giving you a friendly hug, "we should get going now." He grabbed your bags and you followed him out of the airport. You took a bus since Gun Woo had only a scooter which wouldn't help much. You talked about the past 6 months with him but it was mostly you talking about what you had done in that time. He didn't really tell anything else than that the cafe was more popular now and that his mom didn't know that you were coming to Korea. His mom did know that you were friends but Gun Woo didn't seem to talk too much to his family.

When you finally came to your stop you still had to walk for some time. You looked around the city you so much loved. "Ah, how I've missed you. But I've missed him even more.." You walked past some little shop that reminded you about your unni, "I wonder how has unni been doing...Unni, i hope you aren't mad.." 

"~~~~ -ah, we're here." 

"Ah, yeah.." you walked into his apartment. You were surprised about how clean it was. And it smelled pretty nice too. "Wah, it's so clean and fresh." 

"Thank you. I'll be sleeping on the sofa so you can sleep in the bedroom." 

"Eh, you didn't need to do that, I could've slept on the sofa too." 

"No no, I insist you sleep on the bed." 

"But-" 

"No buts. You can just leave your stuff in there. If you're hungry I can make some food for you." 

"No need, i think i'll just go sleep." 

"Okay, I'll bring you a towel so you can go to the shower."  

You went to the bedroom and placed your luggage on the floor. Gun Woo came with your towel and showed you where the shower is. It was a little apartment so there wasn't really any need to show all the rooms since you could see them yourself. After taking the shower you walked to the bedroom and put on your pj's. You took your phone and laid on the bed.

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

I'm so excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep. Can't wait to see you tomorrow, saranghae jagiya. ] 

"Heheh babo.." 

[ To: Oppa 

 

You need to sleep you babo, if you don't then you won't have energy tomorrow. Sleep well oppa~ ]

You smiled and put your phone on a table. You cuddled in your bed and it didn't take too long before you were asleep. Even though you slept a lot you still felt tired. 

[ GUN WOO'S POV]

He drank some soda and looked at the clock. "I should go sleep soon." He looked at the hallway and saw that you still had the light on. "I might as well wish her good night." He walked towards your room and was surprised to see you already sleeping. He came closer to your bed and sat beside you. He removed a strand of hair away from your face and looked at your face. "She's so pretty." He moved his hand and softly your cheek. "You have no idea how much I've missed you." He brought his face close to yours and looked at your lips. Right when he though he was about to loose it he gave a peck on your forehead. "Good night ~~~~ -ah, I wish you have nice dreams." He stood up and started walking back turning the lights off and closing the door. "I really shouldn't be doing this but I can't help it." He walked to the living room and laid on the sofa regretting some decisions that he had made during the past 6 months.

 

*omg I just realised Gun Woo is the name of the leader of MYNAME xD I have no idea how i could've forgotten him lol. But anyways I FEEL SO SORRY FOR GUN WOO xDD srsly ;__; and omg Dongho is leaving u-kiss ;_____; he was so nice. Well I'm happy that he left since he didn't feel like he could do it anymore and it's good that he puts himself first. Dongho, you'll always be in our hearts;__;

Now back to the fanfic, how have you liked it and I still need suggestions for my next fanfics so please leave suggestiooonss:))) now have a good day and i hope you enjoyed this chapter.* 

*Lol I'm so stupid I forgot that gun woo was supposed to sleep on the sofa xD and my got I have so many typos, I'm sorry guise T_T xD*