Bye friends

Unexpected meeting

[TOP'S POV]

TOP has now been staring at the phone in his hands for a while. "Why can't she ever answer."

"Hyung what are you doing?" Seungri startled him and his phone slipped from his hand to the ground.

"Yah, stop scaring me like that." He snapped back at thim. "Stupid maknae" he thought and picked up his phone.

"What's with you hyung?"

"Nothing."

"No need to be so grumpy hyung." Seungri said giving him a brotherly hug.

"Yah, get off me."

"Yes yes, but seriously if you ever have some problems you tell me." Seungri winked at TOP and left. "Like i don't know that."

After waiting for a little while longer he gave up the thought you texting him back. The fan sign event was starting soon so he needed to get his hair and make up done. He was running a little late when he finally came to get everything done. As the leader GD scolded him a bit about it.

"Hyung you're late again!"

"You make it sound like I'm always late."

"You know what I mean. We can't make the fans wait and we have other things on our schedule for the day too!"

"Okay I got it already sheesh."

Everyone was a little surprised about TOP's behaviour. It wasn't usual for him to be so grumpy. They just didn't know he was a little upset that you didn't answer his message. He knew that was childish but he couldn't help it. He was really looking forward to seeing you again.

"Everyone get ready! It's time to go!"

"Okay guys, here we go." GD said and everyone followed him to the stage. "I'll see you soon, ~~~~ -ah"

 

[YOUR POV]

You still weren't done with the mall. It was really huge and you got stuck in the third floor as it had mainly only shops for women. You decided to save money for later so you basically just walked around shops with Linda and suggested her clothes to try on. After finally finishing the third floor you went to a cute little cafe. It was pink and really cozy. The drinks and snacks were good too. "Why don't we have this kind of cafes too."

"Oh ~~~~, I just remembered something me and Anna totally forgot to tell you." Linda looked at you and placed her cup of coffee back on the table.

"Hmm?" you asked taking a sip from your drink.

"We are leaving tonight."

You looked at her and placed your drink away. "What? You should've told me earlier."

"We meant to tell you yesterday and totally forgot and today morning everyone was too focused on the ticket. Anyways have long are you staying here?"

"I still have 4 days left." you looked at her a little worried. "So i'll really have to be alone."

"Don't worry ~~~~, I'm sure you'll do just fine. 4 days will go fast and soon you'll already be leaving too." Linda smiled at you and drank her coffee. "It's not like a have choice anyways."

The next floors in the hotels werent too interesting you went to a park and relaxed a bit. You laid on the ground and looked at the clouds. "I wonder how Anna's doing......and him too. I guess it isn't that big of a deal."

"That really looks like a horse." You suddenly heard Linda say and it startled you a bit. You looked at the sky and saw a horse shaped cloud flying by.

"Yeah. It looks like it's running." you both laughed at your comment and heard someone approach you.

"Omo, Linda is it you?!" Some girl squeeled behind you. "Who's that."

"Oh Min Hee is it you?!" Linda jumped up and looked at the girl "Long time no see! How have you been?" She hugged the girl and you just sat on the ground looking at them. After they talked a little Linda finally remembered your existence.

"Min Hee this is ~~~~. She's from ~~~~. I met her when I came here and we immediately became friends."

"Nice to meet you ~~~~. My name is Min Hee. I hope we will get along well." she said with expressionless face and bowed to you. You just bowed to her as an answer. "I do not like her."

You three sat on the ground and you listened Linda and Min Hee talk about everything. Linda and Min Hee met when Linda had come to Korea for the first time. It was also for a bigbang concert. Min Hee helped her out like Linda had helped you and they became friends. You couldn't shake off the feeling that you have met or heard her somewhere and that feeling just grew bigger all the time. After some time Min Hee had to leave so you showed her off to the metro station.

"You know, she might seem cold at first but she's really nice." Linda suddenly mentioned to you. She saw how expressionless Min Hee was when se greeted you and how she didn't talk to you at all. Not like you'd even want to talk to her.

"Sure but we should go get Anna now. The fan signing is ending soon." You looked at the clock and headed back to the event place.

Anna was already waiting for you and waved at you. Her smile seemed to be the widest one ever.

"Guise this was so much fun!" She said and showed you the autograph she got from daesung. He was her ultimate bias so she was really happy she got to talk to him. Anna was blushing happily and she told you everything as you were walking to the hotel. When you were half way to the hotel your phone vibrated.

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

Why didin't you come to the fan signing?]

"What am I supposed to answer?!"

"Who is it ~~~~?" Anna asked you and pointed at your phone.

"E-eh no one.. just my friends from home."

"Hmm okay then."

You came back to the hotel and sat on a sofa in the lobby. You talked for a while and then quickly became bored. It was the last day for Anna and Linda so you wanted to do something fun.

"Why don't we go to the beauty salon? I could use a new haircut and you could have a massage or something. Then we could go for a swim"

"Sounds good!" They jumped from the sofa and you rushed to the salon. Luckily there wasn't many people there so you didn't have to wait. Linda and Anna went to take a massage while you followed the hairdresser and sat on a chair. "Here we go."

In the end you decided to skip the swimming part because you had just got your hair done so nicely. It looked really pretty and you were really satisfied with it. As you walked to your room you sent your mom a text. "Should I answer him too?"  After thinking for a while you sent him back a text and apologized for not coming. Soon after that you received a text back.

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

You know that didn't answer my question, right? Anyways meet me at the same place at the same time again. This time come to the back of the building, it will be safer that way.]

"I have to make it quick so I make it to the airport in time." You send Linda a text and told them that you were going out for a while but asked them to wait for you at the airport.

As you walked to the cafe your head was filled with different kinds of thoughts. "Does he like me? He wouldn't do this for no reason, right? What if someone sees us?" Then you came to the back side of the cafe. You didn't see anyone so you took your phone out to text TOP.

"~~~~ -ah" You heard someone call you and turned around. TOP was wearing his disguise again. If you think about it he could some kind of ert. You laughed silently at him.

"What's so funny?" He asked you smiling himself. He thought you looked cute when you smile. Then he saw that you were just about to write a message to someone. "Oppa? She really kept it" he thought to himself as he expected you change the name to something more..normal.

"Nothing" you smiled and found him looking straight in your eyes. You immediately blushed and put your phone away. "Wah that gaze"

"I see you got a new haircut."

"Yes, i got it right before texting you."

"It suits you well. You look pretty." He smiled sweetly at you. "I'm going to melt soon." you thought as yout face was turning to another shade of red. It was still a little awkward between you and TOP. Both of you wanted to say something but didn't find the right words. He asked you to buy drinks for the both of you. After a while everything was not so weird anymore and you started talking about things like family and friends. Sometimes you would laugh together for TOP doing something funny. You didn't realise how fast time was flying and looked at the clock. "Oh no I need to go now."

"I'm sorry but I need to go now. My friends are leaving and I have to make it in time to the airport."

"Thank you for coming. I had a really nice time with you..wait but you never said why you didn't come to the fan sign?"

"Actually a gave the ticket to my friend..sorry about that."

"You're so nice ~~~~. Well I don't have a pen or a paper but I can give you this." he said slowly raising your hand and kissing it. You stared at him and froze. "Well, bye for now." He winked and left. You just stood and looked at your hand. "No way he just kissed me?!"  You started walking to the airport and had a shocked face for the whole time. When you finally came to the airport you were really late.

"~~~~ where have you been!?" they shouted at you.

"I'm sorry." you mumbled back to them.

"We don't really have much time left so let's hurry."

You quckly said goodbyes, thanked and hugged them. You watched Linda and Anna. Once you couldn't see them anymore you headed back to the hotel thinking about what happened with TOP. "I might go crazy soon."

 

*My god writing this chapter took me like twice the time it usually does because I was singing all the time xD I couldn't help it, kpop is just so awesome ;__; Anyways I hope you like this chapter, it's a little longer than the previous;)) Don't forget to leave comments and tell me if you've liked this so far^^ ♥*

**I edited it now*