Golden ticket

Unexpected meeting

You woke up to a beautiful morning. The sun was shining warmly through your room's window. Your bed felt like the softest thing ever. The morning seemed like the best one ever. You slowly opened your eyes with a small smile on your face. "This day seems just perfect." Then the images of what happened yesterday flooded in your head and you started blushing a little. 

"~~~~ wake up" You heard Anna shout from the hallway after a few knocks on your door. 

"I'm coming" You jumped out of the bed and opened your door.

"Hi guise!" you greeted them with a large smile.

"Someone seems very happy today. Did something happen that you haven't told us yet?" 

"Hah..of course not." You answered them awkwardly with a little pause between it. "They couldn't know anything, right?" 

"What was that pause all about? You sure nothing has happened?" They smirked and stared at you.

"I'm telling you no" you snapped back at them

"Okay okay, no need to get so worked up about it." they chuckled at your reaction and walked towards your bed. They waited for you to change your clothes and you walked to the hotel's restaurant to have breakfast. The hotel was very crowded but you managed to find a table for the three of you. You enjoyed your food happily and talked about the fan signing event that would be held today. You all would've liked to go there but only the lucky ones that got the ticket could go. You surely weren't on of them.

"I would've been so nice" Anna sighed and stared at the ceiling in her thoughts.

"Now now, maybe one day you'll be one of the lucky ones." You comforted and smiled at her brightly. She seemed to get out from her thoughts and smiled back at you. You ate for a little while longer and went back to your room. You the tv and some movie was on so you decided to watch it. Sometimes you would find yourself deep in your thoughts thinking about top. "I should just focus on the movie."

"I'm really thirsty guise, do you have any coins to buy a soda from the vending machine in the lobby?" Anna asked and looked at the both of you. 

"Sorry Anna but i don't have any money with me." Linda said and Anna looked at you with her puppy eyes.

"I'll go check my clothes." You chuckled at her and went to look at your hoodie. It was the same hoodie you wore yesterday and you remembered they gave you coins when you bought the coffee. You checked both pockets and felt something else in there too. It seemed to be like a ticket. You pulled it out to see what it was. Your eyes opened widely. "A ticket for a bigbang fan signing event..today." You had no idea how it got into your pocket. You tried to remember everything that happened yesterday. "It couldn't have been him right?! what should i do with this." 

"~~~~ what are you standing there for?" Linda snapped you from your thoughts. 

"Erm nothing. Anna what kind of soda do you want I'll get you one." you quickly asked her and put your hoodie on. 

"I don't really know.. just get the cheapest one." She answered and heard the door close as you rushed out. Anna and Linda looked at each other and gave a little laugh.

You kept staring at the ticket as you walked towards the lobby. "At least i shouldn't waste it right? It probably cost a lot too." You came down to the lobby and walked to the vending machine. Some people were looking at you as you were a foreigner. You quickly just pushed one of the buttons on the machine and got the soda. "I should tell them about this. Maybe they'll know what would be the best thing to do."

You came back to your hotel room and throwed the soda to Anna. 

"Here you go." 

"Thank you ~~~~." She said and started gulping down the drink. "Korean drinks are the best." 

"They sure are but guise, guess what i found?" you decided to tell them but lied about how you got the ticket.

"Hmm?" They looked at you with curious eyes. You slowly took out the ticket from your pocket and showed it to them. Their jaws dropped as they stared at the ticket.

"No way! Where did you get that?!" They jumped from the bed and took the ticket from your hands.

"Umh I found it a while ago in a dumbster." Lying wasn't your thing and you felt bad about it but you just couldn't help it.

"Wow ~~~~ this is awesome! But what will you do with it?" 

"Erm.." You thought about every possible option and then you remembered Anna's face earlier. "I should just give it to her."

"Anna, I'd love to give you this ticket." you said and looked at her with a smile. Her smile widened as she processed what you were saying. It was now from ear to ear.

"Thank you so much!! But are you sure about this?" 

"Yeah, you deserve it more than i do and besides, you are the most keen on big bang from the three of us." 

"Thank you ~~~~! You are the best" She jumped and hugged you tightly. You felt happy and joyful too. "That was just the right thing to do."

After you gave Anna the ticket she was just super excited and couldn't sit still. You went out the little store where you had bought the souvenirs for your friends. The nice lady was sitting there in the same place and greeted all of you. You looked aroung the shop with Anna and Linda and this time bought something for yourselves. You went to the old lady to pay her.

"Annyeonghaseyo." you said and gave her a bow. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, how have you been?" the nice lady asked you with a smile on her face.

"I have been very good." you answered her as your phone vibrated. Your friend ~~~~ had sent you a text.

"Is that your boyfriend?" the lady suddenly asked.

"Ah no, it was my friend from ~~~~" 

"Aigoo, such nice girls like you should have someone who loved them." she said and packed your stuff. You thanked her and left with Linda and Anna to the bubble tea shop. The old lady didn't know herself why she liked you so much. She felt like she had some kind of a friendly connection with you. She wanted to get to know you better.

You went to the bubble tea shop and ordered your drinks. You really loved bubble tea so this shop was one of your favourite places. After drinking you and Linda went to the fan signing event. It was still really early but the queue was already piling up. Naturally everyone wanted to be first. As more people were coming you and Linda decided to leave. You went shopping to a big mall. It had many floors and you wanted to check all of them. The first floor had mainly little food shops so you started from the second floor.

After going from shop to shop to different floors you had spent a lot of time. "The fan sign is starting soon. Have fun Anna." Then you suddenly felt your phone vibrate. 

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

Hi ~~~~, i hope to see you soon.]

You looked at the message with widened eyes. "No way it was him?! What should i do now?"

 

*Hi guuiisee:D I planned to make this chapter longer but I'm too tired and I want to update this for you T__T I see i have some subscribers so thank you and thanks to anyone who is reading this, I appreciate it a lot and don't forget to leave comments^^ I'm so sorry but I love you~*

**Now i edited it:))**