New acquaintances

Unexpected meeting

The mornings seemed to just get better day after day. You stared at your phone happily.

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

Good morning ~~~~ -ah, I hope you have a good day. Don't forget to take care of yourself. ]

"I should probably answer him."

You sent him back a text

[ To: Oppa

 

Thank you oppa, you too. ]

 

You changed your clothes and went have breakfast. This time you were all alone since Anna and Linda had left. You sat alone to a table for four people. Today the restaurant was really crowded again so two guys had to sit to the same table with you. You stared at your plate on tried to eat as fast as you could. The two guys were totally ignoring you and didn't look at your way even once. As you were about to leave you accidentaly knocked over your glass of water. You apologized to them but they didn't even look at you and just kept their conversation going. "Rude."

After you ate you had two choices of what to do, stay cooped up in your hotel room or go out and explore more seoul. The second one seemed like a lot better idea. You had no real destination so you started walking randomly around places. Of course you payed attention to where you were going so you wouldn't get lost.

You mainly just walked around other peoples houses and saw some cafes and small convenience stores too. Then you came across a really nice looking coffee/bubble tea shop. You came in and an extremely cute guy behind the counter greeted you with a warm smile. You blushed a little and walked towards him. He asked sweetly what would you like and you ordere some bubble tea. You sat at the counter and noticed that there were only a couple of people there.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are all the people?"

"Well we aren't that popular just yet and besides it's still so early. It's friday so people are probably at work or still sleeping."

"Now that you mention it.."

"Where are you from?"

"Eh I'm from ~~~~."

"Really? Your korean isn't too bad." 

"Thank you."

You chatted with him for a while until you finished your drink. You got to know a little about his family and him.

"Thank you Gun Woo, the bubble tea was delicious." you smiled and got up from your chair.

"Just doing my job. I hope to see you again ~~~~ -ah. Have a good day."

"You too."

You left and headed back to where you came from. The weather was really hot now. You regretted putting on a long sleeved shirt. "I'm really boiling up in here, maybe I should go get some ice cream. I wonder how's he doing...maybe I should text him? nah, it's not like he has time to answer anyways."

You walked down the streets and came across the shop with the nice old lady. She was standing outside and waved at you.

"Hi there ~~~~."

"Hi umh..?" " I still don't know her name."

"You can just call me unni." She laughed and signaled you to come inside. "Really, unni?"

You followed her to a little room behind the shop that had a sofa, tv, small bookshelf and some matresses and pillows on the floor.

"Ahj-.. unni, do you live here?"

"Yes, it's easier to live here near the shop and it would be stupid to waste rooms. Would you like some ice cream?"

"Sure." You said as she left to get the ice cream. You looked around the room. "Everything is so clean and neat. It smells nice too."

After a while she came back with a big bowl of ice cream.

"Here you go dear, enjoy it." She said giving you a big spoon. You started cooping the ice cream and you got a message. "What now."

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

~~~~ -ah, what are you doing? We should meet again today. ]

"Was that your boyfriend?" the unni asked smiling at you.

"No unni, I did tell you once before, didn't I?"

"You never know. One day you might bee single and the other day you're married."

"I don't think it really goes like that, unni." you chuckled at her and started writing a message back to TOP.

[ To: Oppa

 

I'm eating ice cream at unni's place. Let's meet at xxx cafe, I found it today and it's not popular either. Same time as before. ]

"You know in my days you had to talk face to face if you had something to tell to someone. Now you can just push a few buttons and there it goes."

"Unni you're funny." you smiled and proceeded to scoop the ice cream. After a little more chitchatting you were done with your food and it was time for you to go.

"Unni I need to go now." You said and stood up.

"Wait ~~~~. Take this. It's not safe out in the heat without this." she said giving you a water bottle.

"Thank you unni, erm...if you don't mind me asking, i would like to know your name?"

"Sure, it's Choi Eun Kyung, why?"

"I just wanted to know, bye now unni."

"Remember to come visit me again."

"I will unni, bye." you waved to her and left. "Such a nice girl."

You were walking to the park you visited with Linda and Anna. You were tired from all that walking so a park seemed like a nice place to relax for a while. The park was filled with mothers and their children. You looked at them playing happily and started feeling a bit homesick and lonely. "I wish Linda and Anna were here." Then a ball hit you right in the stomach.

"Sorry noona, are you okay?" a little boy asked taking the ball.

"I'm fine thanks. Be more careful next time okay?"

"Okay...uhm..would you like to play with us. We're missing one player."

"Eh? well sure, no problem." you stood up and followed the boy to the others. "I thought kids wouldn't like foreigners."

All the other kids welcomed you warmly and they immediately made you the captain of their team. You felt really warm and nice inside.

You tried to play badly but in the end your team won 12-9. After playing for so long all the kids were exhausted and went back to their mothers to rest. Before leaving they all thanked you for playing with them. You had to admit that it had drained your energy too so you sat on a bench under a tree. You grabbed your water bottle and drank a little before checking your phone.

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

Change of plans, let's meet now. I'm on my way ]

", he sent it 20 minutes ago! I need to run."  You walked at some parts and ran a little at others. Some people looked at you strangely when you ran but luckily there weren't too much people on the route you were taking. You begin to see the cafe and some tall guy in a long coat was standing in front of it. "That must be him." You ran to him and stopped to catch a breath.

"Yah, why are you so late?"

"Sorry, I was playing with some kids in the park."

Top looked at you and he felt nice because you ran here to meet him. "Stupid girl."

"Let's just go in the cafe."

"Eh? but are you sure it will be fine?"

"Well better than standing here."

You looked around and some people were giving you weird looks. Well a young girl talking to a long guy with that kind of clothing might look a bit weird. You entered the cafe and a familiar face was there to greet you.

"Hi again Gun Woo." you said smiling to him.

"Hi ~~~~, how have you been?" TOP gave him a glare when he saw Gun Woo smiling at you. "Who the hell is he."

"I had a relaxing time in the park."

"Good for you." then he finally noticed TOP, "is that your boyfriend?"

That question came out of nowhere to you.

"He's my ..erm.." you thought about what to say even thought the answer was obvious.

"Friend." TOP looked at you and finished your sentence. "What was she thinking?"

"I see. Well what could I get you."

You ordered some drinks and sat at the counter. TOP would occasionaly give Gun Woo death glares when he felt like he was coming too close to you. You didn't really talk much to TOP and at some point he wanted some of your attention too. You suddenly felt something on your waist. Yes, TOP had placed his hand on your waist. You couldn't do anything else but blush and freeze for a second. "What's this!"  You turned to him and saw him smiling at you. "This is too much." You didn't notice Gun Woo slowly leave as he saw what TOP did. When TOP finally had your attention you started talking. It was slow at first, like always, but once you talk long enough it goes just well. You blushed through the whole conversation because he didn't get his hand of your waist. At some point more people started to come in the cafe so for safety reasons you decided to go somewhere else. You walked to the back of the building and TOP's phone suddenly rang.

"I'm coming." he said putting his phone back in his pocket. "Sorry ~~~~ -ah, but i have to get going now."

"I understand." you smiled back at him and saw him coming closer to you. "What is he doing?" you saw a few sweat drops on his forehead. "It mus've been really hot in that clothing."

As his face came closer to yours you didn't know what he was going to do and your eyes just closed. TOP looked at you surprised, "What is she doing? she's so cute." He gave you a little peck on your cheek and ckuckled at you.

"Bye now ~~~~." He said and winked at you. You were still frozen and blushing. "M-my cheek......wait DID I CLOSE MY EYES?! oh god I'm going to go crazy"  you thought and started walking back to the hotel with shocked and blushing face yet again.

After you came back to the hotel you just stayed in your room. At some point you went and bought some food from a near by store. When you were about to go to sleep you got a surprising text.

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

My weekend is now free so get ready to go to Bukchon Hanok Village tomorrow. Good night and sleep well. ]

"Seems like tomorrow will be another crazy day."

 

*Yay I finally finished this. Sorry the ending was a little rushed but at least this chapter wasn't as short as some of the other ones. Don't forget to leave comments :33♥ Funny how i was supposed to make this a oneshot and now i'm just writing new chapters xD*