The meeting part 2

Unexpected meeting

[TOP'S POV]

"Hyung please hurry!" Seungri whined to TOP.

"Yeah yeah" TOP sighed and walked back into the building.

"The public bathroom is nearer so i'll just go there." He swiftly walked through the corridors as he knew the place very well. "Ha, there it is"

"N-no.." he heard someone panic. "what's happening?" 

He opened the door to the men's bathroom. He saw a drunken man raising his hand on a girl and punched him. The man fell on the ground in pain and TOP looked at your scared face. "She's the girl from our concert."  He didn't realize he was hugging the girl so tightly. "Wait, what am i doing?" 

"You bastard! If I ever see you again you are done for!" the drunken man said stumbling out of the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" TOP said taking his arms off the girl. The girl was staring at him with shocked eyes.

"Y-yes...t-thank you..." she said and dropped her purse. Her stuff scattered everywhere on the ground so TOP helped her get them.

"Thank you..again..my friends are waiting for me so i should go now." She said and rushed out of the door. 

TOP looked at the girl a little puzzled. "She didn't even ask for autograph or something. Well I migh't as well do what I came here for." After doing his stuff he saw something on the ground. It was a phone. "She must've left it. Why don't we leave her a little surprise." He thought and chuckled happily to himself.

[YOUR POV]

"What was that?! Oh my gosh i can't believe this! TOP just HUGGED me!!!" Your skin color was now tomato and you had a lot of mixed feelings going through you. You didn't really pay attention to where you were going so you got a little lost. "I should call Anna and Linda." you thought as you went through the stuff in your purse. Everything was there excpet one thing, your phone. "Damn it i must've left it in the toilet" you though aloud and turned back to where you came from. After walking a little you saw TOP coming towards you with your phone in his hands. "Omg I can't take this." you started blushing again. 

"I believe this is yours." Top said handing your phone to you.

"Yes, thank you." You bowed and as you took the phone you accidentaly touched his fingers. "What should i do now"

"Umh..would you mind giving me your autograph?" you took a piece of paper and a pen from your purse.

"Sure. What's your name?" He said and smiled at you. "Oh god hes smiling this is too much for me."

"It's ~~~~." you said and tried to cover your blushing face by looking at the ground. "If i look him in the eyes i think i'll melt right away" 

"There you go ~~~~. It was nice meeting you and i hope to see you again." He said and handed you the paper.

"Kamsahamnida oppa." You said and started to walk to the exit. "Did i just call him oppa?"  You swear you could hear him chuckle a little as you left. 

You walked through the exit and saw Linda and Anna waiting for you at the door. 

"~~~~ what took you so long?" Anna asked you and Linda happened to see your still blushing face.

"Did something happen?"

"No i just got a little lost.." 

"Then why are you blushing so much?" 

"It's just really hot in here" You smiled awkwardly back at them. "I'm not telling them about that."

You walked back to the hotel and on the way there you visited a little gift shop and bought your family some souvenirs too. After coming back to the hotel you all stayed at Lindas room and talked about the concert and fangirlied until it was dark outside. As you walked to your room you phone vibrated as you got a text.

[1 new message

From: Oppa

 

You owe me one so meet me at the xxx cafe.]

"Oppa? Who is this and how did he get my number?"                                                                                    After thinking for some time you decided to go there anyways. The cafe wasn't that far away from your hotel and luckily you had visited it already so you knew where to go. "Why am I even doing this?"  

When you finally came to the cafe you stopped and looked in it from outside. You didn't see anyone too suspicious so you decided to go. "Here I go."                                                                                      Then suddenly as you started walking towards the front door of the cafe, someone grabbed you from behind and dragged around a corner. "Is this really happening again?!" you thought to yourself and this time tried to do something and hit the guy in the stomach.

"What the hell are you doing?!" the guy suddenly spoke. "This voice sounds familiar."

"And who are you?" you talked back to the guy.

"Isn't it obvious?" The guy asked taking his hood and hat off. "No way it's him. TOP."

"I'm so sorry i didn't mean to do that!" you suddenly screamed and started blushing.

"Keep your voice down a little okay? Anyways ~~~~ you owe me one for saving you so could you buy me a coffee please?" 

"Okay...what kind of coffee would you like?" 

"Just take something you want." he said and you nodded back to him as you went back towards the cafe. "What's this again." 

You came back after a while with a coffee americano.

"Thank you ~~~~. I knew you would choose a good one." 

"You're welcome.." you said and blushed a little. "I just took the one they recommended."                     You didn't really talk much and shortly after that someone saw TOP drinking the coffee. 

"Omo omo is that top oppa?!" se squeeled and everyone turned their attention to him. Luckily they couldn't see you. 

"Crap, sorry ~~~~ but I should go now, bye" He said and ran off to the other direction. Some of the fangirls tried to go after him but they shortly lost sight of him. No one payed any attention to you and they just ran past you.

"Bye.." you said and started at the direction he left for a while. You're head was spinning from all of this. "Why is this happening?" 

You headed back towards the hotel thinking about what just happened. You couldn't think of any reason why this would happen but you were extremely happy it did. Who would've thought that you would get a chance to meet TOP face to face and even talk to him. Or buying him a drink and getting his phone number. This was truly unbelievable. "I am so lucky" you smiled and hummed as you went back to your room. After taking a shower you sent your parents a long text telling them about your awesome day. Of course you didn't mention anything about meeting TOP or buying him coffee. Your parents would probably freak out. Right as you were about to go to sleep your phone vibrated again. "Must be my parents."

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

Thank you ~~~~-ah, it was nice meeting you again. Hope we can do this again sometime.]

"Aish what is this" you blushed and read the message over and over again. You were too happy to  think about what could happen if someone was to find out about this. Surely nothing good would came out of it but right now you were just enjoying all this.

 

*Hi again guise:D This time TOP was with us but i don't know if everything went kinda too fast or something. I don't know guise but i wasn't too pleased about this chapter. Please do leave a comment and tell me if you have been enjoying this or you could just help me out with my writing♥*