Threat appears

Unexpected meeting

You rented two bikes for you and TOP as you decided to ride the bikes since you came to the han river. There were many other couples riding bikes too. It wasn't a surprise since han river is a common place for that. You got on your bikes and enjoyed the wiew. You talked at the same time about Gun Woo and other stuff. TOP was worried that Gun Woo would do something to you since he knew that Gun Woo liked you. You remembered that you still hadn't told TOP about Gun Woo confessing his love to you.

"You have no need to worry about Gun Woo. You know....he..actually told me that..he likes me..BUT he knew that I didn't like him in that way and wanted to just stay as friends." 

"What?! Why didn't you tell me that?? In this case it's not safe for you to stay with him." 

"But-"

"No buts! Actually this works out just fine, my parents won't be home this week so we can stay there. Perfect." 

After some time you stopped at a food stand that sold Dukbokgi and Odeng. You had managed to get TOP to agree that you could stay at least one more night at Gun Woo's place. He was a bit angry and sulking about Gun Woo and that you didn't tell him right away what had happened. As he went to buy you food from the stand you sat on the ground and monitored him. You saw some girls stopping and looking at him whispering to each other about how hot he was. You could immediately tell that you were getting jelous as you stared at the girls with murdorous eyes. When you saw TOP turning around and coming back you looked away and waited for him to come back quickly. He bought one of both for you and himself. You could still hear the girls talking.

"Is he single? Maybe we should go talk to him? She's probably just his friend." 

You were getting really annoyed and TOP could clearly see it but he wanted to know if you were going to do something. When TOP was done with his Dukbokgi he put the stick on the ground and started eating Odeng with his other hand. You quickly ate your Dukbokgi and after a while of hesitation as you heard the girls deciding to come and talk you grabbed his hand blushing. TOP hold in his laughter and smiled at your reaction. The girls saw you holding his hand and headed back to wherever they were going. As the girls left you wanted to let go of TOP's hand but he had no intention to do that and grabbed your hand a bit tighter. You looked and him and saw him looking at you with a smile. As you were just about to be done with your food he lowered hs head and whispered to you "that was really cute", which made you blush even more. 

"Anyways, we should return the bikes now." TOP said and stood up from the ground helping you get up too.

"Yeah." 

You threw the sticks in a trash bin and you left to return the bikes. After you did that you didn't really know what to do and started to just walk aimlessly around the place until you came across a mall. Neither one of you really had anything else in mind so you went shopping. TOP helped you pick clothes and you helped him pick clothes. You also went to a shop that sold every kind of random stuff and you bought a traditional korean fan from there. (//http://koreanculture.org.au/sites/default/files/styles/sidebar/public/field/image/about-checkin-03.jpg this thing if you didn't happen to know//) 

After going through some more shops you left the mall and wanted to find some cafe. You remembered that in korea there's pet cafes and you definitely wanted to try one so you went to the closest one that you knew called Sunnyne dog cafe. People that have dogs and people that don't could come there. When you walked in the cafe you could hear dogs barking and one staff member came to show you to your table. As you sat on the table dogs already started coming to you and greeting you. You ordered your drinks and continued to pet the cute doggies. After your drinks came you drank them really slowly as you were immersed to talking to each other. Your conversation went from cute puppies to politics to your opinions on relationships and so on. After who knows how many minutes your drinks were empty so you left after sitting for a little while longer. 

"So what should we do now?" You asked as you walked holding TOP's hand.

"I don't know.....wait we havent eaten yet, right?" 

"Yes." (//If i'm not stupid, korean people would say yes, right?xD if not then I'm sorry//)

"Great, I know a good place we could go to. It's a bit far away but still have time." 

"Okay." You smiled and proceeded to follow TOP.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

After you ate at the restaurant it was already starting to get dark outside. The restaurant you went to was really good and the food was good too. It was that kind of restaurant where your cook your own meat. You just got to love restaurants like that. When you had finished your food and sat for a little while longer you headed back to the han river to watch the nice night wiew. When you came there you sat on the ground and looked at the river. You were leaning on TOP and talking about your future.  After some time you started to feel a little bit sleepy. He saw your eyes close a little and pushed you on his lap.

"What are you doing?" you asked trying to get back up.

"I can see you're a little tired so just lay down" TOP said pushing you back on his lap. Your head was resting on his legs and actually it felt really nice. You randomly started talking about your childhood. He listened carefully as you told him about yourself and actually it made him like you even more. After you were done you asked him about his childhood and you tried to listen to him the best you could but at some point your eyelids felt really heavy. "I'll just rest my eyes for a bit." You closed your eyes and continued to listen to his story about what he had done in school once. After a little while you could hear his voice becoming louder as he was bringing his face closer to yours. You felt his breath on your so you opened your eyes and found his face inches away of yours as he was looking straight in your eyes.

"Wh-" 

You couldn't finish your question as he kissed you. At first you were a little shocked but as you saw him close his eyes you closed yours too and enjoyed the kiss until you remembered that you were on a public place. You pushed him a little to break the kiss.

"But there's people watching" 

"No one cares." 

He lifted you so you were sitting on his lap and started kissing you again. You put your hands around his neck as he your lower lip so you would open up your mouth a bit. He proceeded to kiss you passionately his tongue now invading your mouth. You both were really enjoying it until TOP's phone started to ring. 

"Who the hell could it be." He said looking for his phone clearly pissed about the situation. No one had interupted your day but of course it had to happen at the best part. You sat on the ground a little embarassed as the other people in there were looking at you. It seemed like something had happened since TOP was really flustered and angry on the phone. 

"I really hate this but something urgent came up so I really need to go now." He said and hugged you as you stood up. 

"Be careful on your way back, jagiya."

"Arasseo~" You smiled and he gave you a peck on your forehead before leaving. He left in a hurry with a very serious face. "Well, I guess I'll just go back too." You thought and headed back to Gun Woo's house. It wasn't as late as you thought it would be so Gun Woo would probably be up too. You smiled as you were walking and thinking about today. You didn't walk for too long as you heard someone scream your name. You could recognize that voice everywhere, Min Hee.

"Oh, hi ~~~~ -ah. I didn't know you were coming back to Korea." 

"Yeah...I just had time so-"

"Good good. You know, Anna is back here too. She's at my place so let's go there." He said already dragging you somewhere. "But why wouldn't Anna have told you if she came here?" You were walking some strange path away from the city. You didn't know how long you had been walking but you couldn't really do anything else. You finally stopped at some house but trees were blocking it.

"Here we are." Min Hee said pointing you the way to go. You walked a little closer to the house and as the trees got away from the way you finally saw the house properly. "There's not even lights on..." you thought as something hit you in the back of your head and you fell down. 

[GUN WOO'S POV]

"I sould do something. Why did I agree to do this in the first place?!" Gun Woo thought walking aroung his house really restless. He wanted to do something but didn't know if he could or not. "Ah, I can't take this anymore!" He rushed out of the house running somewhere. "I hope i make it in time!" 

He ran as fast as he could earning a lot of strange looks from people. His main point now was just to try get to the destination in time. After some time he could see two characters stopping and the other one was taking something from it's bag as the other one stepped ahead. He came closer and saw Min Hee hitting you. "Damn!" Min Hee heard running steps from behind her an turned around. 

"You came a bit early, Gun Woo." She smirked looking at him and then you. 

"Stop it!" Gun Woo screamed to Min Hee.

"Sorry, what?" She turned to him with a surprised face. 

"This was not part of our agreement!" 

"Well sorry but I've got to do what I've got to do." Min Hee said turning back to you to hit you again. You were already unconsious.

"DO NOT DARE TO HURT HER ANY MORE!" Gun Woo screamed running and grabbing some metallic object Min Hee was using to hit you. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I-"

"OUR AGREEMENT IS OVER!" Gun Woo said and roughly pushed Min Hee on the ground throwing the metallic thing away. Min Hee was shocked and scared by his actions. "If i ever see you near ~~~~ again, i swear I'll kill you." Gun Woo told Min Hee pointing at her and looking at her with murdorous eyes. She got up shaking and starting to slowly walk away. 

"Hha...well..... you!" She screamed and ran away. Gun Woo was kneeling and trying to wake you up. "Pleas please wake up! You can't do this to me.." Gun Woo cried tears starting to flow down his eyes. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

[YOUR POV]

You opened your eyes and your head was really hurting. "Where am I? What happened?"  You noticed that you were lying on a bed and looked around you. Gun Woo was sitting on your left side his head down and holding your hand. You were lucky that you only suffered a sligh concussion.

"Gun Woo?" You asked with a silent voice. He quickly lifted his head and looked at you. 

"~~~~ -ah! I'm so sorry." He said rising from his chair and hugging you. 

"You don't need to feel sorry." You smiled and looked at him. "Don't smile to me like that."

"Yes I do." 

Gun Woo told you everything about what really happened in the past 6 months. He was really sad and desperate since you left and somehow he met Min Hee. They ended up doing an agreement that he would help her get TOP and then he would get you. No one knew that Min Hee was actually an extreme sasaeng fan of TOP. Min Hee had watched you the whole day and the urgent matter that TOP had seemed to be her work too. You actually felt sad for Gun Woo. It must've been hard on him too.

"I actually notified your boyfriend too. Sorry for using your phone without asking." 

"Eh?! You didn't really need to do that." 

"I think I did. It's better for him to know." 

Not too soon after that you could hear fast stepst from the hallway. "Must be TOP." You both looked at the door waiting for him to come in. The door flew open and TOP stumbled in the room as Gun Woo stood up. TOP grabbed Gun Woo from his collar and pushed him agains the wall.

"What the did you do?!" He screamed at the scared Gun Woo that couldn't say a word. "WELL?!" 

You tried to calm him down but it didn't really help. He suddenly smacked Gun Woo which made you scream even louder.

"Stop it!!" You screamed trying to get off the bed TOP finally looking at you as your head felt extremely dizzy and you fell right back on your bed. 

"Are you okay?" He said ignoring Gun Woo and rushing to you. 

"Yeah but please stop it already! He didn't do anything." 

"Okay okay, I belive you. Sorry I was just so angry." He said to you your hair and cheek. 

The doctor came in saying that you could go home or stay in the hospital if you want. Going home definitely sounded better to you. TOP definitely didn't want to let you sleep at Gun Woo's place and wanted to take care of you himself. Also Gun Woo was a guy so he couldn't take the risk. You couldn't walk well since you still felt dizzy so TOP actually carried you bridal style to his car embarassing you. You complained about it in the car but it just made him smile and laugh. When you arrived to his parents house he carried you to the bedroom and laid you on the bed. 

"I'll go take a shower so wait for me." He smirked and gave you a peck on your cheek. 

After a while he came back with his hair still wet and only a towel on. You had to admit that was pretty y. He smirked walking towards the bed and taking the towel off. You blushed when he did that since you thought that he was going to be but he had boxers on. 

"What, dissapointed?" He smirked coming under the covers snuggling to you. 

"N-no, I just.." you blushed even more and tried to cover your face with the blanket. He chuckled pulling the planket of your face and starting to kiss your cheek and neck. 

"You know I just had a concussion." You smiled bringing him back from his thoughts. 

"Heh jagiya, you're no fun." He smirked on put his arms around you hugging you tightly. "Let's just sleep now."