The meeting

Unexpected meeting

Someone was banging on your door. "who could it be?"
"~~~~ open up!" you heard someone shout.
"Coming"
You stumbled to the door and slowly opened it.
"Good morning ~~~~" Linda and Anna said in unison.
"Morning" You mumbled back to them.
"Let's go eat breakfast together"
"Okay. Let me just put my clothes on first. Come in"
They sat on your bed and waited for you.

The food was really good. There was korean food and also western style food. You took a bit of both and it was delicious. The three of you smiled and praised the food while eating. Of course you all were also looking at the cute and handsome korean boys and giggled if they looked back at you. There wasn't many of them but enough for you. You, Anna and Linda were already good friends even though you met just a day ago. It felt really nice not having to be alone.

 

After eating you split up with Anna and Linda while they went to the beauty salon and you decided to go for a walk. You exchanged numbers with them so you could call them if you get lost.
The weather was nice. Sun was shining from clear sky, you could feel a little breeze now and then but it was just nice. You saw a little shop that had all kinds of kpop stuff in it. You went in and an old lady greeted you.
"Annyeonghaseyo~" she said sweetly and smiled
"Annyeonghaseyo" you bowed to her and went to look at the stuff in there. Your friends liked Super Junior, B1A4, B.A.P and EXO so you decided to buy each of them a poster and pens of their favourite group. It didn't take you long to find everything you were looking for so you went back to the lady. You payed the lady, thanked her and made a little bow again. "Omo she's nice" the lady thought.

 

After walking a little more around Seoul you came back to your hotel and went to your room. You texted your friends that you got them their souvenirs and you even managed to get new friends. They didn't answer so you went to check if Linda and Anna had already come back.  You knocked at their door but no one answered. "Maybe this is the wrong room."
"~~~~!" you hear someone scream your name. You turned around and saw Linda and Anna.
"Hi guise! did you have fun at the beauty salon?"
"Yeah! it was sooo relaxing. You should go sometime too." Linda said while Anna showed you her new nails.
"I think I'll skip" You chuckled at them.
There was still some time before the concert you decided to spend the time outside. All of you put on a dress and went out.

 

After walking around Seoul you decided to stop and get some bubble tea.
"Oh look at the time! It's almost time to go." Anna said smiling happily. All of you were getting really excited about the concert. "I can't believe I'll see TOP live"
You finished your drinks and headed towards the concert place. Once you came there there wasn't that much people waiting because you came really early. Suddenly Linda and Anna grabbed you from your arms and dragged you along with them. You sneaked closer to the front door.
"You want to get a good spot, right" Linda said and winked at you. You smiled back at her and softly smacked her arm.
"That's not fair! , but maybe just this once." You giggled at her.
After waiting for quite a long time the doors started opening.
"Hold onto us." Linda said and you did as she said. Suddenly the flood of fans started moving fast. Everyone were pushing each other trying to squeeze through the doors and get a good spot. With the help of Linda and Anna you somehow managed to get thourgh the doors and you ran towards the stage. You were among the first people that got in there. Then you stopped suddenly and you bumped against Linda.
"Sorry ~~~~. Are you okay?"
"Yeah no problem. Seems like you've done this a couple of times"
"Haha well you could say so"
After more waiting the concert was finally starting. Everyone had their cheering lights or towels that they were holding in the air. You screamed with the crowd and watched TOP on the stage. You're eyes were mostly only at him. Well he was your ultimate bias after all. "My god all of them are so much more handsome live."
You were really enjoying yourself with all the fans that were spazzing around you. All of the people there were like friends holding onto each other even if they had never seen each other before. This was truly awesome.
Suddenly you felt like someone was staring at you. You looked back at the stage and oh my god. You could swear top was looking at you. "Is he really looking at me?!" You thought as your face turned red. The strong, y and intoxicating gaze of Choi Seunghyun was locked at you. You felt yourself melting inside. "No he must be looking ot someone else" you kept telling yourself and looked away. After a few seconds you looked back and TOP was on the other side of the stage. "~~~~ stop it. It was nothing"

 

After some time the concert was already ending. People were screaming for them to come back and sing more but they didin't come. You looked around and saw that Linda and Anna weren't there anymore. "They probably moved with the crowd and we separated."
You saw people crying, jumping from joy or just smiling. Suddenly you found yourself thinking about that stare top gave you. "That's probably just normal."
"~~~~! we're here!" Anna waved and screamed to you. You ran over to them and saw Linda sobbing a little.
"Are you okay?" You patted her back and asked.
"Yeah. I just got a little emotional." She smiled and stopped sobbing.
"We should probably go now"
"You can go ahead. I really need to pee."
"Okay ~~~~. Try not to get lost."

 

You started wondering around and looking for a bathroom. "Ah, there it is" you thought aloud as you saw a sign on the wall. Then you noticed that it was for men. "I don't have time to search for the womens bathroom. This'll do."
You slowly opened the door and tried to see if there was people in there. Suddenly you felt someone grab your arm and turn you around.
"You're a naughty girl peeping in the mens toilet." some clearly a little drunk man said.
"N-no I just-"
"Why don't we have some fun?" he said grabbing your other wrist and pushing you in the mens bathroom. "Crap"
The man raised his hand and you closed your eyes as you thought he would hit you. Suddenly you heard someone fall on the ground and groan. Then you felt two strong arms hugging you. "What the heck?!" You opened your eyes and were shocked.
"Are you alright?" You heard a deep, husky voice asking you. It was a really familiar voice. You looked up to see who it was and oh my god. It was no one else than TOP. "What's happening?!"

 

*Sorry again guise;_; Please leave a comment if you have liked it so far and I'll try to make the next chapter more interesting with finally even some top in it*