Hello Korea

Unexpected meeting
You couldn't believe this was happening. You have been dreaming about this all your life and finally the day was coming. Tomorrow you will be leaving to Korea for a week AND you get to go to a big bang concert. Big bang has been your favourite kpop group ever since you got into kpop and you couldn't wait to see your ultime bias TOP too. You were so excited you couldn't sleep and you spent the night thinking of things that could happen between you two. Of course you didn't fully believe they could happen but you can always dream, right?

You decided to finally get up at 7am even though you still had hours of waiting ahead. You almost tripped on your bags that you had packed yesterday morning and went to the bathroom to wash up. You looked at the mirror infront of you and looked at yourself. "Would he even like a girl like me?"
"Oh get it together ~~~~!" you said and splashed water on your now blushing face. You just couldn't stop your fangirl mind from over thinking. After brushing your teeth and putting makeup on you went to the kitchen and tried to find some food.
"Oh ~~~~ you're already awake?" your mom startled you as you didn't hear her come to the kitchen.
"Yeah I couldn't really sleep that much" you sighed.
"Well you have lot's of time to sleep in the plain." Your mom said and gave you a bowl of cereal.


After eating you wen to chat with your friends on computer. Your friends love kpop too and would have loved to come with you but they didn't have money for it. You promised to bring them souvenirs and you had their permission to call them anytime you just wanted. Your friends were already worried about you and it just showed how much they cared about you.
"You guys are the best" you though silently in your head and smiled to yourself.
You couldn't chat long with your friends because they had to go to school so you tried to watch tv. After some time you looked at the clock and it was only 8am. You were silently trying to cast spells on the clock so time would go faster but naturally they didn't work. You were really excited and couldn't just sit silently so you decided go for a walk with your dog.
The weather was nice. Leaves were falling from the trees as wind blew by. You felt your hair go with the breeze and you stopped in front of a little park. You let your dog off the leash for a while while you were enjoying the weather and felt your nervousness slowly disappear.
Suddenly you felt your phone vibrate.
"Yes?"
"~~~~ what's taking you so long? you should come back now"
"Okay mom, I'll be coming back now" You answered and put the leash back on to your dog.

You came home and immediately looked at the clock. 9am. Just two more hours and you will be leaving to the airport. You smiled and started humming while walking around your house. Your mom saw you happilly humming and your joy spread to her too. She looked at the clock and decided to do something with you so time would go faster.

After you played with your mom and listened to kpop with her it was already 10.15 and you started to get ready for leaving. You checked your bags one more time and made sure you didn't forget anything.
"~~~~ let's go now" your mom said as your dad drove to your front yard. You had only one car so your father stopped his work for some time to take you to the airport.
You were so nervous and excited it felt like eternity until you came to the parking lot of the airport. Butterflies were flying in your stomach as you got your bags and aproached the big building in front of you. You were chitchatting with your parents and they could clearly see and hear your nervousness.
"Don't be nervous ~~~~. I'm sure everything will go just fine" You mom smiling sweetly with your dad. You came to the check in and started slowly realising that you were going to a foreign country far away all by yourself. You had no one there. You looked at your parents and hugged them.
"Do you still want to go?" your mom suddenly asked
"Of course i want to"
"You know, you can always come back anytime if you don't want to stay there anymore" said your dad looking at you with a worrysome smile
"Thanks dad but i think i'll be staying there for the whole week"
"Okay but remember to call us every day. We love you"
"I love you too" you said and started walking towards the check in.
Your parents decided to watch you as long as they could.
"Don't forget to call us!" You mom yelled as you  were putting your bags to the check in desk. You simled and nodded to them as an aswer. They looked really worried.
You were done with your check in and proceeded to go further in. Your parents couldn't see you anymore.
"We should get going now" Your dad said to your mom that was still staring at the check in place.
"Yeah.." she said and turned back to get out.

You had boarded the plane and luckily got a window spot. The plane was really crowded and that surprised you a little because it wasn't any special kind of day and it was still so early. "Maybe there are other people going to the big bang concert as well" you thought and turned your head to look at the others. You were just right, you saw a couple friends that had their big bang shirts on and could just hear them talking about their biases. It felt comforting that there were other people that had the same destination as you. Maybe they would be at the same hotel too?
You watched as the plain started to take off and quietly said bye to your homeland, parent and friends. "I'll come back soon"

You heard a womans voice near you and opened your eyes. The flight attendant was staring at you waiting for your answer. She had asked you if you wanted any food or drinks.
"There you go. If you need anything don't hesitate to call us" She smiled forcefully and walked away. "She must be tired of smiling all the time"
You ate your food, drank your juice and put your earphones on. In no time you fell asleep again.

Someone was speaking again. You opened your eyes and heard the pilot announcing that they were starting to land and thanked the staff and us for choosing their airline. "Woah I really slept through the whole thing. Well that's what i get for not sleeping at night"
After some time the plain was under the clouds again. You started to see something on the ground. Then you started to clearly see buildings in the beautiful city of seoul. Soon you will be in the place you have dreamed about for years. Your dream will come true. It was really unbelievable to you.
Soon the plain stopped and after waiting for some time they opened the doors and you were free to go. Then it hit you "Where am i supposed to go? What if i get lost?"
"Sorry!" someone said bumping in you, "are you okay?"
"I'm fine, thanks" You answered politely. It was one of the girls that had a big bang shirt on. "Maybe i could ask her to help"
"Excuse me but could you show me the way out? I have never been in here before" You asked the girl shyly.
"Sure, no problem" She smiled softly.

You got your bags and were standing outside the airport.
"Thank you for your help" you said to the girl and her friend.
"No problem at all. Do you mind me asking where are you staying?"
"I'm staying at xxx hotel"
"Really?! what a coincidence, we are staying there too!"
"Seriously?"
"Yeah. Why don't we go there together?"
"That's good idea. Look there's a free taxi" You answered happily and pointed at the taxi near you.

You chitchatted with the girls in the taxi while you were going to the hotel. The driver would occasionaly look at you while driving. "He's pretty cute" you thought and blushed a little. The city was really beautiful and you couldn't stop looking at the wiew from the window.
"Wait, we haven't introduced ourselves yet right? My name is Linda and she is Anna. I'm from sweden and she's from from france" Linda said while Anna smiled and waved at you.
"Nice to meet you Linda and Anna. My name is ~~~~ and I'm from ~~~~"
"Nice to meet you too ~~~~. I hope we'll get along well." They said as the taxi stopped.
"Seems like we're here." Linda said as Anna payed the driver.
 
The hotel was big and had many floors. You stood there and stared at the fancy hotel. "How did my parents have money for this?!"
"Come on ~~~~ let's go." Anna took your hand and dragged you to the check in. Linda knew the most korean from the three of you so she helped you get your room key too. The hotel was full of people. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry and they were bumping into each other. Every male seemed to have a suit on and women were dressed in beautiful dresses. This seemed really like a luxury hotel.
"This hotel is popular for meetings and anything work related stuff" Linda mentioned to you as she saw you looking around confused.
She gave you your key and you decided to go sleep. As you went to the elevator you could see the whole hotel. It had pool on the back side, walls had golden ornaments on them and there was a beauty salon. There were probably much more things in the hotel but you'll see them once you get to know the hotel better.
Your room was on different floor than Linda's and Anna's so you wished them good night and proceeded to search for your room.
When you finally found it you throwed your stuff on the floor and sat on the bed. "This is so awesome. I can't wait for tomorrow."
Your room had one bed and toilet with a shower. Nothing much, just an ordinary room. You showered and turned your tv on. You didn't really understand what they were saying but you watched anyways. After some time you felt your eyelids become heavy. You send your mom a text, turned off the tv and snuggled in your soft bed.

*SORRY GUISE ;__; I know this has nothing to do with top but that's just how it came out. I promise he will be in the next chapter;__; Please leave comments I would appreciate it a lot♥*