Hanok Village

Unexpected meeting

[TOP'S POV]

"What was i thinking?! This disguise better work well or we will be in big trouble."  TOP thought looking in the mirror.

"Hyung, what are you going to do today? Maybe we should go somewhere." Seungri asked pushing TOP away from the mirror and looking at himself.

"I have urgent matters to attend to so no can do. Maybe next time." 

"What kind of matters?" 

"Urgent." 

"Hyung you can tell me."

"It's nothing interesting. You can do something with the other members." 

"But they're no fun." Seungri turned to face top and saw his irritated face. "I'm just kidding, hyung." Seungri smiled and saw top putting a mask on. 

"What do you need that for?" 

"The air is filthy." TOP said leaving, "see you later" he waved and closed the front door. "I just hope no one notices anything." 

This time he decided to wear something more casual so people wouldn't pay too much attention to him. He had a black beanie, mask and sunglasses to cover his head as much as he could. His clothes were simple, jeans and a black dress shirt buttoned up to the top plus the cheapest looking backpack he had. It was early so there wasn't too many people on the streets. He tried to walk through small alleys that people don't usually go through so he would get minimum attention. He came to the cafe where Gun Woo worked at. "This should be a good place" he thought and picked up his phone. 

[ To: ~~~~

 

Meet me at the back of the cafe we visited. It's going to be hot again today so bring some water. I'm waiting for you. ]

"I hope she has woken up already." 

After waiting for 45 minutes there was still no sign of you. "Why is she so late? Maybe something happened to her on the way here? should i call her?" he looked at this phone and tried to decide that should he call or not. In the end TOP decided to call and as he was about to do that, he heard fast steps and you appeared around the corner. "Did she run again? silly girl." 

"Sorry I was late, I woke up just about the time you send me the text and then unni started talking to me and-" 

"It's okay ~~~~, I sould have left after sending the message, don't worry about it." 

"Okay then..." you noticed his clothing for today, "your disguise seems better this time." 

"Yeah I tried to dress like a normal working guy would." TOP said rubbing the back of his neck. "You look pretty as always." 

You blushed and smiled at him. "She's so cute."  

"Thank you, but should we get going soon? and here, have this." you said handing him a water bottle. 

"Yeah let's go."

[YOUR POV]

You had walked for 15 minutes already but you weren't even at the half way mark yet. You could've taken a metro or a taxi but TOP said that it would be safer to walk. You were just fine with that as you got to spend more time with him. You felt really safe walking with TOP by your side. Sometimes you could hear some girls squeel from his handsomeness but neither one of you didn't really pay any attention to that. 

"By the way, why did you decide to take me to hanok village?" 

"I just thought that if we go on a date we might as well look at some of the attractions since you haven't seen them. And it seemed the safest since it has many little alleys." 

"Wait, did he just say a DATE?! I'm really on a date with big bang's TOP.... this is so...awesome. Wow my dream has come true." TOP noticed you smiling to yourself in your thoughts.

"What's so funny?" 

"Nothing, I was just thinking about stuff.." 

"Perhaps me?" he chuckled and looked at your blushing face. "Bullseye." 

"N-no...just..things." 

After walking for about 20 minutes you finally come to the village. There was already a pretty decent amount of people even though it was early. A lot of them were tourists but there were korean people too. Most of the korean people were there with their families and some of them were teenage friend groups. 

"Oh it's so pretty." you said looking at the houses around you. You really liked traditional style asian houses, they just looked really nice to you. 

Top just smiled and nodded to you as an answer. You didn't notice it but he was looking at you most of the time. You looked happy and it made him smile too. 

You walked around the place for a fair amount of time and your legs were tired of going up and down the streets. You stopped to drink some water. Naturally TOP had to remove his mask to be able to do that. As soon as he did that you heard a very familiar squeel and turned towards it. "Min Hee." Rapidly that one squeel formed to many squeels. "Where are all these people coming from?!" You didn't have any time to think or do anything else as you felt someone grab your hand and start running. You ran really fast trying to keep the crazy fangirls away and it was hard for you to keep up the pace. You had no idea how long it took you to run, everything seemed to happen so fast. At some point the squeels slowly disappeared and after a while you stopped behind some little shop. You stopped so suddenly that you pumbed against TOP's back. 

"Are you okay ~~~~ -ah?" TOP said turning and looking at you. 

"No problem." you said trying to catch your breath. 

"I'm glad you're okay, whew that was a close one." 

TOP sqeezed your hand a little as he said that and it hit you, he's still holding your hand. TOP noticed you blushing and staring at your hands.

"Ah, sorry about that." He said releasing your hand. "You didn't really have to do that.." you thought as TOP's phone rang. 

"Ah I must take this one, yoboseyo?........okay, I'm on my way." he tucked his phone back in his pocket. "Sorry ~~~~ -ah but I must go now. Maybe we should meet in the evening?" 

"Okay, where should we meet?" 

"Hmm...actually I'll send you a message so wait for it" he said gently grabbing your hand and pulling you to a hug, "thank you for being with me, it was fun. See you soon." he turned arounf and again left you standing there your face all red. "I should probably just go and prepare for the evening. Yeah, that seems like a good idea." You slowly turned and started walking towards hotel still processing what just happened. You were too in your thought to see someone lurking around the corner. 

"I'm never going to forgive her!" 

 

/Evening/ 

 

"I wonder what we'll do this time." you said as you walked towards your meeting place with TOP. He just told you to come to the back of the cafe again. "There he is." 

"~~~~ -ah, you came." 

"Of course I did." you murmured back to him, "But what are we going to do?" 

"That is a secret" he said an winked to you, "take my hand and I'll take you to the place." 

You slowly raised your hand and grabbed his. "Let's go then." 

You blushed through the whole way and suddenly you stopped. "Now i need you to close your eyes."

"Eh?" 

"Don't you trust me?" 

"But-"

"Just do it." he said and you hesitantly closed your eyes. You walked for a short while and you could feel that you were walking on grass. "Now, open your eyes." You opened your eyes and were just stunned. It was some kind of a little park but there was balloons and candles here and there around the park. In the middle there was a blanket and a basket on the ground. "Let's go" TOP said dragging your hand with him. When you sat down and he started taking some food out of the basket, you managed to say something.

"This is so pretty, how did you do this?" 

"I have my ways but now let's just eat." 

You ate and laughed about what happened today. It really wasn't something to laugh about because you two might've been caught but righ now you didn't really care. Both of you enjoyed each others company and talked a lot. After eating you started looking at the stars. TOP was trying to get a comfortable position lying on the ground.

"You can..put your head..on my lap.." you murmured to him, "if you..just..want." That wasn't a hard decision to him and he put him head on your lap right away. You felt a little embarassed and started blushing.

"Oh look a shooting star! Quick, wish something." you both made your wished, "What did you wish for?" TOP asked getting up to sit.

"I'm not telling it." 

"Well then I'm not telling mine either." he said and you both laughed. Actually you both had made the same wish but it might be you'll never know it. You looked at the clock and it was getting really late.

"We should probably go now.."

"Yeah...well thank you being with me again." 

"No problem, I enjoyed it a lot." You smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it." He said giving you a peck on your cheek, "Go now and see you soon." 

"Okay.." you were about to turn around but faced back at him, "Take care...oppa." He was really surprised. You didn't usually call him by his name or actually anything. It made him really happy.

"Aish I can't take this anymore." he said coming closer to you. "What's he doing?" you tought as his face was getting closer to you. It was much closer than any other time and then you felt his lips touch yours. This time you did the opposite of closing your eyes. "Is this real?!!" You stayed like that for what to you felt like a long time. "You should go now before someone sees something." TOP said breaking the kiss. You just nodded and turned around blushing like no time before. You heart felt like it was gonna burst in no time and you were filled with good feelings. "Is this what it feels like?"
 

* I don't know why but this took me forever to write T_T Yesterday I was too into dramas that i didn't have time to write but we have a week long vacation now so i'll try writing better since i have more time now. I was supposed to make this long but it came out so short ;__; I don't know maybe it's just because i'm tired. Anyways leave comments and tell me what you feel about this fanfic ♥ I will try my best with the rest chapters*