Meeting the members

Unexpected meeting

*I'm too lazy to edit, AGAIN T_T I feel sorry for you since I have so many typos xD maybe some day I can write without so much of them :] fighting!~♥*

 

Today you would bee meeting TOP again after 6 agonizing months. You got your usual "Good morning" message from TOP saying how excited he was for today and couldn't wait anymore. Everything had been as hard for him as it was for you. After waking up and changing your clothes you sat down to eat with Gun Woo. He had woken up earlier to prepare food for the both of you. 

"Did you sleep well?" 

"Yes, very well. And you?" 

"Same.." 

Suddenly the conversation became awkwardly silent.

"So, what did you plan to do today?" 

"Well.." you didn't see any harm in telling him that, "we didn't really plan anything beside going to the han river. I think I'll be back pretty late so you don't have to wait for me." 

"Ah, okay.." Gun Woo's phone suddenly rang, "sorry I need to get that." 

You stood up and went to get your bag. It was nice that you could spend the whole day with TOP. You wanted to be extra careful today so nothing or no one would ruin your day. 

"I'll be going then" you said putting your shoes on and opening the front door.

"Ah, yes." Gun Woo said hearing the door close and went back to his canversation on the phone. "Yes I have the information you needed." 

After closing the door behind you and starting to walk you could feel your heart start beating faster with every other step you took from nervousness and excitement. This was one of the days that you and TOP had anticipated the most. The only thing you could now think of was TOP so you had totally forgotten that you were supposed to meet the other members today. You and TOP were meeting at your usual spot at Gun Woo's cafe. Gun Woo's house was close to the cafe so you soon began to see it already. Just one more turn and you will be united with the person you love the most. "Just one turn." Your heart was racing and your hands were a little shaky. You slowed down a bit before taking the last turn and there he was standing and waiting for you. "TOP.." 

"~~~~ -ah?" he turned his head at you and started walking towards you. You couldn't do anything but stand there and stare at him your eyes watering. After a few big steps he hugged you tightly and you buried your face in his chest. "I've missed you so much" he mumbled slightly kissing your head as he tightened his grip and felt your tears on his chest, "don't cry jagiya." 

You didn't know that you would get this emotional and you didn't have control of your tears. "I'm so happy..." you mumbled gripping on his shirt. 

He loosened his grip and put his hands on your shoulders. "I know jagiya so please stop crying" he said lifting your chin and softly your cheek. You managed to stop crying and as your last tear was dropping you quickly pulled his mask down and kissed him putting your hands around his neck surprising him a little. After breaking of the kiss you both smiled happily and started walking towards somewhere hand in hand. After some time you came back to earth.

"Oppa where are we going?"

"Ah, actually I needed to tell you this earlier but the members have something else to do later today so we need to meet them now. We'll go to gd's palce." 

"Eh? is it okay?" 

"Yeah, actually I have a car prepared for us and there's some things you'll need to wear just to be sure." 

You walked for some time away from the city and came to the back of an old, empty house. There was a black car with tinted windows waiting for you. TOP opened the door for you and sat on the back seats with you. 

"Okay so you'll need to wear these" he said opening a bag he had with him. There was a wig, a leather jacket and a cap with some other stuff. He helped you put your disguise on and you came to gd's house. The car parked as close to the house as possible. 

"Ready?" 

"Yeah" you smiled and stepped out of the car with TOP following you. You walked quickly to the door as TOP tried to cover you as much as possible from behind. You didn't get to knock on the  door as it already opened and you stepped in. Seungri had opened the door for you as the rest of the members stood in a row looking at you. TOP helped you take of your diguise and put it back in the bag. You turned and looked at the 4 silent guys smiling in front of you. 

"So this is ~~~~." 

"Annyeonghaseyo" you greeted and bowed to them. They greeted you back bowing and suddenly you felt seungri grab your hand. 

"I think I like you." He said looking at you as TOP grabbed his hand, "Yah, stop it." 

You couldn't help but to laugh with the other members. After GD came closer to you introducing himself and the rest of them followed him too. You followed TOP and the other to the living room and sat on the sofa with TOP. You were holding TOP's hand and he felt you squeeze him a bit from nervousness. 

"Don't be nervous" he whispered to your ear and you couldn't help blushing a little. Suddenly someone bump into your side. You turned your head and saw seungri as he pulled you away from TOP a little.

"Yah, what are you doing" TOP said hugging you and pulling you back to him.

"You were totally going to do something." 

"No I wasn't." 

"~~~~ -ah, you need to be careful around that ert hyung." Seungri told you pointing at TOP.

"Eh, what do you mean?" 

"He's a total ert." 

"Stop it" TOP slightly hit him in the head and all of you started laughing at the pouting maknae. "They're all actually pretty cute."

After some time you could talk pretty normally to all of them and it wasn't so awkward anymore. Time flew by really fast as you were having fun and laughing with everyone. You were going to the hallway to put your disguise back on as you heard the others talk.

"Well at least our hyung has a good taste." Seungri said with the rest of them agreeing with him. You smiled as you opened the bag with your disguise. 

"I'll help you." 

You turned around and saw taeyang smiling to you, "Eh, you don't really need to.." 

"No no, I'll help. Give me the wig." 

You obeyed him and gave it to him. He placed it on your head and put the cap on. You weren't sure if you could tell it but you were blushing.

"Is it good?" you asked when you had everything on. 

"You look pretty with this too." 

"Ah, thank you" you bowed and saw TOP coming

"You ready?" he asked you putting his shoes on.

"Yeah, let's go." You opened the door and quickly walked back to the car after saying bye to the others.

After you left you drove back to the old building and left off there. You started walking towards the han river.

"What do you think abou the other members?" 

"Hmm, I think they're really funny..and I didn't expect them to be so cute." 

"Hmph, I'm way more cuter than them.."

"Eh, really? I'm not so sure about that." You started teasing him on purpose.

"What?" he pouted back at you and and you stopped walking. 

"Why don't you show me then?" you smirked and looked at him.

"Aish.." he grabbed your hands and dragged you to some alley, "you better watch carefully."

"Wah, is he really going to do it?!" 

He looked around to make sure there wasn't people around and took hie mask of starting to do the gwiyomi. You could feel your face starting to heat up and you covered your mouth with your hands. He looked so cute and funny and handsome that you didn't know what would be the proper reaction. After he was done he lowered hid head a little embarassed and started laughing. You chuckled and patted him saying, "you're totally the best." He lifted his face chuckling and answered you, "Of course I am." You laughed and he gave you a peck on your cheek. "Let's go now" he grabbed your hand and you headed to the han river again. 

*This chapter was supposed to be alot longer but I think it'll take me forever to write it till the end because my mind keeps wondering off the topic all the time and i can't concentrate so sorry about that T_T :D I really wanted to write the whole day in this chapter but my head is like " pls, you ain't doin' nothing today." xD Don't forget to leave comments and suggestions for my next fanfics:3♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkD-46gLvsI , just look at it ;__; 

By the way if any of you happen to have instagram mine is Kiise107 ;D*