Goodbyes

Unexpected meeting

You didn't notice it yet but you had totally forgotten that you were supposed to leave today. Yesterday was too exciting and you didn't have time to think about that kind of stuff. You saw a wonderful dream last night where you both left back to your hometown and you introduced him to your family. You woke up to your phone alarming that you got a message. 

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

Good morning ~~~~ -ah, I hope you slept well. I might have some free time in the evening so what would you like to do? ]

As you were about to answer you remembered, "Wait, how long have I been here already? Isn't this the 7th day?!" you rushed to get your ticket from your suitcase. You looked at the date and your phone's calendar. " it's today.......18:50 KST! I should probably tell him about this.." 

[ To: Oppa

 

Good morning, thank you I slep very well. It seems that I kind of forgot to tell you this one thing...I'm actually supposed to leave today...at 18:50...sorry. ]

You waited for him to answer but there was no answer from him. "What should I do..." 

[TOP'S POV]

"She's leaving.. today. she should've told me earlier. I need to figure out something quick."

"Hyung we need to go now, hurry please." Seungri said bringing TOP back to earth and reminding their todays photo shoot. They left without sending you an answer.

They came to the photo shoot and had to face upset GD again.

"Why are you guys late? can't you ever make it in time?" 

"Calm down, it's only a few minutes." 

"Well if you would've come a few minutes earlier we could've finished this earlier." 

"Yeah yeah, let's just get to work." TOP said heading to get his hair and make up done with the rest of the late members.

After some time they could finally start the photo shoot. They had to take group photos, induvidual photos and pair photos. The director wasn't too strict so TOP was done with his photos pretty fast. He looked around and tried to slip out but that dind't work too well. 

"Hyung were are you going? we need to get going to the other photo shoot soon!" Seungri screamed to him as he was done with his photos too. 

"I just wanted to use the bathroom." 

"Well you can use it later let's go now." Seungri pulled TOP back and they waited for the rest of the members to be done. 

At least at the second photo shoot they needed only one pic of TOP. This time the director was more strict so it took longer to get a good photo. When he was finally done with his photo he looked at the clock, "It's already 2pm..I need to hurry." He tried to escape again and this time he succeeded. The members were focused on the photo shoot and staff members thought that he's going to the toilet. Hu quickly got his phone and started writing you a message.

[ To: ~~~~

 

Meet me in an hour at the bus stop we were yesterday. You should take all of your luggage with you too. ]

"I should hurry too." He got his bag on put on a mask, sunglasses and beanie. "I don't have time to put different clothes." He just took most of his clothes off and was left with a t-shirt and jeans. "Good enough." 

He walked to a near by bus stop and took a bus that would stop near your meeting place. Some people were looking at him in the bus so he looked out of the window for the whole time. As soon as the bus stopped at his stop he rushed out of there and started walking quickly. "Just one more turn to go." He turned his head towards the bus stop you were supposed to meet at and was surprised to already see you standing there waiting for him. You looked a weird. "Did something happen?" 

"~~~~ -ah!" 

Your face brightened up immediately when you saw TOP.

"Is something wrong?" he said grabbing your hand, "we don't have much time so let's go now." 

"It's nothing, I was just thinking how I'll miss Korea.....by the way where are we going this time?" 

"Namsan tower", ", it was supposed to be a surprise. Well she would've noticed it in no time anyways." , "It will take about half an hour to walk there from here. 

You chitchatted as you walked towards the namsan tower. It had accidentaly slipped from your mouth that you met Gun Woo today while TOP had his photo shoots and you ended up telling everything that happened then. 

//Flashback//

"Ugh so close." 

"~~~~ you know I think I like you" Gun Woo said bringing his face really close to yours, "unfortunately I know that you already have someone else in your heart so I just wanted to know if we could still stay as friends even after this." 

"uhm...yes..i don't see any problem with that." 

"Good, then could you please give me your number" he said handing his phone to you.

"What for?" 

"So I can talk to you while you're not here, dummy." 

"Ooh right......here you go." you smiled and handed him back his phone.

"Thank you....so....goodbye?" 

"Yes.....goodbye." 

"I'll miss you." Gun Woo said and hugged you, "Have a safe flight." he said leaving and waving at you.

//Flashback ends//

"Hmm, well at least he knows his place." TOP said with a serious face and you chuckled to yourself. 

"Ah look, we're almost there" you said as you walked closer to the tower. 

TOP took you to the love padlock gate and you watched the scenery as he stood behind you. 

"This is so pretty" you said looking at the beautiful scenery, "I'll really miss Korea." 

"Hmm" TOP mumbled putting his hands around your waist and resting his chin on your head, "You know what?" 

"What?" you said turning around and greeting him with a smile.

"I don't think I like you anymore.." 

Your smile vanished instantly and you looked at him shocked. You could feel your eyes become a little teary. "Wha-" 

"I think I love you now" TOP smiled, "Silly girl", "So.." he said kneeling down and raising a badlock and a pen, "would you secretly officially become my girlfriend?" Many people were now giving you weird looks but you didn't have time to give a . 

"..Of course I will" you gave him the widest smile and wrote your name on the padlock that already had his name on it. You put the padlock on the gate together and hugged each other very tightly. You felt like just the right size for him and hugging you felt so nice to him. 

" Saranghae, ~~~~ -ah.." 

"Nado.." 

"Young love is so pure and nice" you heard someone mumble and it made the both of you laugh a little.

[YOUR POV]

After your hugging session it was time to leave so you would make it in time. You walked hand in hand happily lika a newly wed couple talking and laughing about random stuff. Once you came to your bus stop it hit you that you really had to leave alone and leave TOP here. Of course it was nice that you got to go home and see your family but TOP had earned a very special and important place in your heart by now. 

"I will miss you so much." TOP said hugging you tightly

"I'll miss you too." you buried your face in his chest and left him a little tear. "You're not going to cry, stop it." 

You stayed like that for a while and then you heard your bus stopping. 

"I need to go now..." 

"Yeah..." 

As you were about to turn around TOP pulled you back moving his maks out of the way and kissing you for the last time. You wanted to stay like that forever but you really needed to go and you hated it.

"Bye for now.." he whispered winking and smiling to you. 

"Bye.." you said softly and walked towards the bus. You sat in it and looked at TOP through the window. He waved and didn't leave until he didn't see the bus anymore. You both felt extremely sad but also happy at the same time. Happy because you had met. 

 

You were just about to go through the check in as your phone vibrated

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

I miss you already ~~~~ -ah, come back. ]

"Babo" you smiled and answered him.

[ To: Oppa

 

I miss you too and I'll come back when I can. ]

He responded to your message immediately.

[ 1 new message

From: Oppa

 

Heheh, have a safe flight. Saranghae, jagiya. ]

 

After going through the check in you walked around the airport. When you had boarded the plane you looked at Korea for the last time as the plane began to move. "Ah, how I'll miss you. I'll come back as soon as I can. Bye for now."

 

*Heheh today I started writing muuuch more earlier than usually just for you guys:)) but IS THIS THE END? maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Tell me in the comments how have you liked the story and thanks to all my subscribers and readers this has been my first fanfic and no one has said anything bad about it so I assume that at least some of you guise have enjoyed it;)♥ *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

//Of course I'm just kidding, I think I'll write a couple episodes as extra.:PP ♥ //