Forever stranger by heart

Strangers Series

Woohyun never understand why there’s a part asking others that don’t agree about the couple getting married, what’s the point?

Giving away one last chance to give for other ruins others life? Not really a good idea, a lot of been prepared and spent will just torn into pieces, left a huge hole of hurtful feeling and that might be lead to action that police got involved or anything.

 

Beside if you like someone, then knew that person will be married soon, if your need to get that person out of the bond being with others, better doing it before the wedding day, in front of everyone and all, safe someone and a lots from humiliation. Its not like a wedding that happened in Las Vegas, it’s the wedding that the whole family and friends plus society attended even though that person getting married and still want to pursue it, means that person already move on

 

Its not the first time for Woohyun attend a wedding ceremony, but usually its only for socialize purpose because that wedding was only someone that he knew from work or social circle, but never for someone he hold dear. So, for the first time Woohyun felt nervous, a little bit prayed that everything would run smoothly. That wont be any drama when the ceremony be held.

 

But as they said sometimes what your wish and the reality comes differently, like now.

 

Watching Sunggyu sleeping really not a creepy at all, because its Sunggyu, beside Woohyun assumed he better stay near with everything that just happened a couple hours ago.

 

To make it short, Sunggyu’s wedding will be the news for the next couple months, and its not because how grand or luxurious the wedding was, but because of the bride turn around and took another man hand and not before she hugged Sunggyu that stood to surprise to acknowledge what happened and whispered like sorry, then left with that other man.

 

Chaos, surely that happened. Among the people that tried to catch the runaway bride and all, Sunggyu stood still while even the priest already left the place. It was until Sungyeol nudged Woohyun to go to Sunggyu, told Woohyun to bring Sunggyu home.

 

‘I guess I didn’t get married today’, the only sentence that Woohyun heard from Sunggyu while they walked up to Woohyun’s penthouse.

 

Sungyeol already gave Woohyun some instructions to handle this stuff, guess its surely not a one time experience for Sungyeol, because that instructions quite detailed, and no way Sungyeol got it from google.

 

Woohyun already doing half of its, from not asking how Sunggyu feeling, no need to tell must be full of craps, also making soup. Instant but its enough, beside Sunggyu only ate a spoon or two. Let him rest. Well, that’s what Woohyun did, although on the notes there’s no mentioned to watch the sleeping man. But Woohyun felt he just needs to be there.

 

One of the instructions of Sungyeol made, and it was in capital, that if Sunggyu still moping mode even it was over a week, Woohyun got the right to kick his and made him to face the world. Its not Woohyun wait for it, beside that kick wont be need because when Woohyun woke up in the morning which somehow miraculously he was in his own bed, tucked in nicely in his warm blanket, with a smell of coffee that he knew by heart its not his maid, because that smell only able to produce by Sunggyu.

 

Woohyun walked slowly to the kitchen, where he assumed Sunggyu is. And there he is, sitting on the stools, shipped his coffee slowly. With the expression like yesterday never happened.

 

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and smiled, he poured the coffee on the mug and passed it Woohyun. Woohyun took the mug and stared Sunggyu.

 

“Don’t look at me like that,”

“Like what?”

“I know what happened yesterday,”

“Okay,”

“Maybe it’s the best,”

“What?”

“Hyuna always love Hyunseung,”

“Really?”

“Yeah,”

 

Woohyun knew the man that barged when that priest asked the stupid question, it was Jang Hyunseung, another rich man that he knew from some events, but he never knew that Hyunseung got the guts to do it. No face to got to do an idiotic but bravery act like that.

 

Also Woohyun never get it how calm Sunggyu was now, if it’s him, actually Woohyun himself can think of nothing if he got into the situation. But wont be like Sunggyu, but its Sunggyu. He always think everything beforehand, somehow if Woohyun can make a crazy opinion, that Sunggyu knew this will be happened. Yeah, that’s crazy.

 

In the afternoon Sunggyu left Woohyun’s penthouse, said that he need to talk to his parents and Hyuna’s parents. Before he left, he gave Woohyun a hug and thanked him for letting him stayed the night.

 

“Don’t be stranger, Woohyun-ah,” said Sunggyu before let Woohyun go.

“Its me who supposed saying it, Hyung,” answered Woohyun, which tailed by Sunggyu’s laugh that somehow it’s so melodious for the first time for Woohyun.

“Never, Woohyun-ah, Never,” with that Sunggyu closed the elevator to take him down.

 

Unconsciously Woohyun put his hand in his heart, somehow the beat a little bit faster that usual. He wonders why.