Another stranger’s heart

Strangers Series

Once a year Myungsoo got the chance to get a full month holiday. Before he usually cut down into two weeks max, because the longer he stayed at home, the more he made himself frustrated by his mother pampering. Even though he got younger brother, but somehow Moonsoo more reliable to taking care of himself even though he also lives by himself in another city.

 

Then he met Sungyeol, since then he always took it full, never once cut it off. The first couple days he spent with his family, the rest will be with Sungyeol. Doing anything and everything, doing the thing that he missed when he was away.

 

He used to jump like crazy when he got the letter, and then called Sungyeol telling him about the news and start making plans for the whole month. But not this time, he just stared at it for a couple minutes before put it back on his jacket’s pocket. Actually he didn’t know what to with it, he want to contact the office to make some adjustment for the off, but he also not sure its best way so he decided to wait for couple more days.

 

Its not their first fight, and surely wont be the last, but this is the first that making them, making Sungyeol refused to talk to Myungsoo. Its not Myungsoo not trying, calling him, texting him, emailing him, every communication ways that Myungsoo able to think already been there, done that. Still not able to reach Sungyeol.

 

This is the third day, and if its not making Myungsoo go crazy, that will be big underlined. Myungsoo just tried so hard for acted professional, because beside Sungyeol, he also got responsibility of his work, which this times not only him, but also quite a big team. 10 people, that Myungsoo to taking care even though they not children but he appointed as the leader, so Myungsoo is Myungsoo, he will tried his best for its.

 

Actually Myungsoo didn’t remember about the matter that got him into this situation. One day they just fine, being two grown up in long distance relationship, that contacted each other when the time and place allowed, the next they, well, its Sungyeol missing from all the communication tools that created until today.

 

A couple times for Myungsoo want to contact Woohyun, but they not that close. Besides being Sungyeol’s best friend, Woohyun surely taking side that it wont be Myungsoo’s. Although this relationship able to bloom because the one and only courtesy by Nam Woohyun. But for Myungsoo, this is a private matter so need to resolved by two of them which didn’t go anywhere because Sungyeol not making it easy.

 

The last call that Myungsoo made to Sungyeol, he told him about the group project, somehow made both of them so enthusiastic, although this was not the first group but it’s the first for Myungsoo as leader. Sungyeol even gave him a quite long email that said he believed Myungsoo is the best leader and everything will be alright, that he miss Myungsoo and cant wait for the long off days after this project.

 

When Myungsoo on field, he able to distracted himself from Sungyeol and his going AWOL action, but when at night when what left is Myungsoo and the bed, the torture just begun.

 

Like tonight, another try for contacting Sungyeol, and the phone still ringing for the n-th times and no sign going to pick up until reach the voice mail.

Myungsoo felt so restless, but he can do much for now, the project need to finish, and then he will be able to come home, come back to Sungyeol, and tried to fix whatever it was.

 

Myungsoo’s start to drift away to slumber when his phone making a buzzing sound.

 

“Are you cheating on Sungyeol?” without any hi or hello, the person on the other line asked and by the voice it was Nam Woohyun.

“No,” eventhough Myungsoo in dazed, but he answered as quickly as the question came.

“Because if you do, you will be sorry,”

“Alright,”

“Okay, this is your idiot boyfriend,” said Woohyun that whispering to a person that Myungsoo assumed as Sungyeol.

 

Myungsoo waited and waited, until Sungyeol said the first word, because somehow Myungsoo knew that how it goes.

 

“Hello,”

“Hey,”

“I am sorry,”

“Sorry for what?”

“Everything,”

“Nothing to be sorry. I will come home this Friday. Will you fecth me at the airport?”

“I will,”

“Sungyeol, I love you,” Myungsoo heard a breath let out from Sungyeol, that assumedly been holding for a quite a while.

“Love you more,” Sungyeol answered.

 

Myungsoo never asked the reason for Sungyeol did what he did, and it didn’t matter anymore. The most important for Myungsoo is that Sungyeol talk to him again (bless for Nam Woohyun), and still very much in love with him.

With Sungyeol, Myungsoo surely facing and experiencing a lot of first things, even its hard sometimes but its alright because Myungsoo knew, Sungyeol’s love is that worth.