Never A Stranger

Strangers Series

“You said you wont be a stranger,” Woohyun sipped his coffee slowly and off course with style, because nowadays more paparazzi tailing him since the last scandal break loose.

 

Oh how Woohyun laugh heartedly for the news spread, because if just those know the real Nam Woohyun will only snort, yes! Snort. Well, that's Sungjong did when Woohyun send him a text of the headline (actually Woohyun text the headlines almost to everyone closed with him, but only Sungjong texted back. So sad!)

 

“As if you want degrade yourself that low,” Sungjong texted back in a zip of time.

 

That’s surely make Woohyun laugh even more, ease his hurt heart because his supposedly best friend only give him a question mark. Yes, a real deal of question mark.

Guess being parents surely kept Sungyeol from outside world, with Myungsoo really going out to the world ironically.

 

So today Woohyun’s plan to ease more loneliness with nagging the Kim Sunggyu whom MIA after crash his place for weeks for mopping being left behind, or not. Actually Woohyun knew all this time where was Sunggyu is, since the day he left Woohyun with a heart beat away, Woohyun turn into Sunggyu’s stalker but off course still with style.

 

 “I am not,” Sunggyu answered calmly and still browsing the menu since minutes ago.

 

Woohyun took the menu from Sunggyu’s hand and left Sunggyu with that expression of the big W and T and H look.

 

“What? I know you cannot decide, so like always I already put the order for this lunch. And Yes, you cant say anything because I am the who invite you and pay for it,” Woohyun put the menu neatly in one empty chair between them.

 

“Off course you pay for this lunch. You know how much the salad cost in this place?”

 

“Oh, don't tell me with you heritance you can’t afford to pay? Oh, right I forgot your parents scratch you from the list,” Woohyun laugh at him.

 

“Shut it, Hyun-an,” Sunggyu give Woohyun another his famous eye look. Woohyun keep on laugh at Sunggyu.

 

Silence. After that both of them fall into confortable silent, that Woohyun only got this with Sunggyu, never with no one else. Special moment like this make Woohyun able to forget all the bad thing that happened this morning that start with his aunty bring another list of partnership.

 

Also the talk with his mother last night, asked him about the lack of love life even carefully pointed whether he was in love with Sungyeol and still heart broken because Sungyeol now with Myungsoo.

 

Woohyun never know much about love, but if those feeling that make his heart race, always think that person, well only one person that gave that effect on him and that one person is sitting in front of him, shipping his tea.

Woohyun wonder how come he can have feeling for a man that prefer tea than coffee. Bet, he will be the man in the relationship.

 

“So, read the headline last week,” the silence is ended.

“Well, what can I say? I am famous,”

“What’s your parent said?”

“What can they said?”

“When you going to settle down?”

“When you will ask me?”

“Nam Woohyun!”

“Kim Sunggyu!”

 

Sunggyu look at Woohyun, “Even it's a joke, it’s not funny,”

“Why do you think is a joke?”

 

Never in any moment, event those time when he just twenty and had to face that nasty investor to presented the new business that most of human being including his own father, exclude Sungyeol (bless his heart) laughed at, Woohyun, a Nam Woohyun uneasy.

 

Everything in Woohyun’s life always in his control, but this time he doesn't know the start and end. Well, he knows what he want the start and end but if Sunggyu want also.

 

“Woohyun, look at me. Its new for me to see you like this,”

“What can I say, desperation,” whispered Woohyun still looking beside Sunggyu.

“Really?” a small laugh escapes Sunggyu lips.

“Damn it! Just said and finish it,” hissed Woohyun.

“What to say? What to finish?”

“Yah!”

“Don't yah me,” Sunggyu smirked and Woohyun wonder why that's so y. “Really, what do you want Hyun-nie?”

 

The endearing caller make Woohyun look straight to Sunggyu, and there’s no playfulness or teasing, only seriousness, eagerness but covered with uncertainty.

 

“I don't want us become stranger,” Woohyun let out a heavy breath that he hold for a while.

“Stranger? Us? Never,” Sunggyu, slowly bring his hand to cover Woohyun’s hand. “We will never be a stranger, Hyun-nie.”

 

Woohyun look at their hands, smiling heartedly and one thing come into his mind right now that he need to text Sungyeol to tell him that Sungyeol win the bet.