Open the heart for stranger

Strangers Series

Sungyeol always want a big family. Being born in small family with only one brother that’s age difference not so far, at first it gave an idea that either them will get well along together or just fight each other all day long. But what really happened was both of them growing fast enough to notice that got different likeness, which Sungyeol like serene place, enjoy quite moments while Daeyeol enjoys crowded, the more the merrier is his principle.

So, they still brothers but they know the limit for being together won’t make anyone happy, so they choose their own path.

 

Sungyeol’s dream about family will be consisted at least 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls, at least. Because its not easy to raise the children, he promised himself that he will help his wife because she already being great to giving birth the children.

That was then, as for now, Sungyeol still dreaming having a big family, but off course having in love with a man, that so obvious none of them able to get pregnant make Sungyeol make adjustment to it.

 

The namely adjustment never been out of the box, even never once that Sungyeol mentioned it to Myungsoo. Not that he already forgotten but for knowing and having relationship with Myungsoo all this years even though mostly the time they parted but Sungyeol knows Myungsoo, and having children somehow never crossed Myungsoo’s thought. Sungyeol assumes due to his work.

 

It’s not that Sungyeol felt lonely when Myungsoo left him for his work, somehow Woohyun made sure that never happened. Those days Sungyeol got more projects than ever, then when Myungsoo back in town, Woohyun will kick him out of the office on 5PM on the dot.

Guess being matched by Woohyun, Myungsoo always keep contact and update about his schedules, that’s amused Sungyeol time to time.

 

The offer came just as sudden like Sungyeol fall in love with Myungsoo, one of his friend that work in social service talk about a case, which not unusual because on his free time Sungyeol like to help her for social work or some charities.

 

She always knows that Sungyeol love children, and its been a talk or two about him having one but never got finalize because it’s a talk only, never got close like this time. The opportunity is just mere a hand away.

 

She said the baby, a baby girl, from one case that she cannot disclosure, can be his if Sungyeol want. There’s will be paper works, a lot of its. But she promise Sungyeol, which she will help.

She said she would need the answer by the end of this week.

 

Sungyeol looked at his phone, he knew just in a matter minutes, the phone will ring and it will be Myungsoo. It’s their thing. Having a phone date every day in 9PM, talks about anything and everything.

Usually Sungyeol will so eager to wait for the phone, but this time he got a little bit afraid. Part of his heart know, that Myungsoo will give everything to Sungyeol, even he cant, he will try and tries until he able to present to Sungyeol. That’s the love from Myungsoo for Sungyeol.

 

And as this baby, Sungyeol knew beforehand that Myungsoo would agree because Sungyeol wants it, but honestly Sungyeol wants for Myungsoo want it also. This a human being, not just stuffs, which need more that just material, stuffs to make her bloom as a beautiful person.

Sungyeol know that Myungsoo committed with their relationship but they never talk about adding more members on their life.

 

The phone is ringing, before it rang for the second time Sungyeol picked up, he listened carefully the greeting from Myungsoo, a tired voice that somehow show that today work he did quite hard. Being once tailing Myungsoo on his work, Sungyeol able to understand.

Sungyeol just listen and listen, it was a very rare occasion for Myungsoo to talk this much, so for Sungyeol it’s bless that he never want to cut short. Sungyeol keep on listening until Myungsoo asking him about his day, what his breakfast, lunch and dinner. Will be there any ice cream before bed or just reading some novels from his iPad.

 

Sungyeol answered with the same energetic voice that he always answered Myungsoo every night, talking about his newest project. Talking about Woohyun and his new cheesy line that somehow gave Kyungsoo, his new personal assistant a cringe.

 

Then, Sungyeol talked about the baby, he didn’t know what happen. It just happened. He just blurted it out and when he finished, the horror crept in Sungyeol’s heart because it was so quite. So quite until he able to hear his own heart beating.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything, then the line just dead.

 

Sungyeol stared the phone, he knew he messed up. Sungyeol felt wetness over his cheeks, he just cried and he didn’t realize it.

Minutes passed, and Sungyeol still stared the phone, still waiting for it to ring.

Supposedly Sungyeol able to call Myungsoo, but even he did it he didn’t know what to say. It will be a lie if he tells Myungsoo that he just joking, it’s only a prank. Because after told to Myungsoo, Sungyeol more than sure he want that baby girl in his life.

 

Sungyeol know that his love for Myungsoo not only a mere one, its like love that he want for a lifetime, but there’s kind of love that he also want to share. Sungyeol played with the phone, he is considering to call Woohyun, but he didn’t do it because Woohyun already a condition to handle.

So, Sungyeol did what he knew best. Left the phone and off to bed.

 

Before Sungyeol turn off the light, his phone rang.

 

“I love you, you know that?” said Myungsoo.

There’s no greeting from Myungsoo, Sungyeol listened and nodded, even though he knew that Myungsoo cant see him.

 

“If you are serious about this baby girl, made the arrangement this weekend. I will come with you,”

Never in Sungyeol’s life that he cried that really cries, the cry that made him cannot say anything.

 

“Baby, I hope that crying is a happy one,”

Again, pretended that Myungsoo will able to see it, Sungyeol nodded.

 

“Alright, I will call you later, perhaps when you able to talk. I love you,” Myungsoo left out a chuckled.

Sungyeol cried harder but he managed to whispered, “Love you more,”