Will we be stangers later

Strangers Series

Everyone always loves and adores Nam Woohyun, why wouldn’t they? Nam Woohyun is the evidence that perfection is real. Nam Woohyun not only handsome, rich and smart but also got great personalities. He’s a gentleman to the ladies, never once make them uncomfortable, know how to bring the smile on their faces, even the scariest like Madam Lee, always give in when Woohyun took the stand.

He’s a great friend for the men, never make them felt threat by his presence. His easy going and never once looked down even those whom not so kind to him.

 

Even people pointed how great he is, Nam Woohyun never think the same, maybe that’s why even with his position whether in business world or among socialite, no one does harm on him, beside his parents always make sure about his security details.

 

Theres two types of friend of Woohyun, one is the type being friend with benefit, whether its business or tries to be a social climber. Its not Woohyun not knowing, but he once said when Sungyeol asked, everyone need a chance to get something in life, somehow I got the way of the chance, so why not?

Some showed a great grateful when the succeed, others pretend its their own efforts.

 

The others being friend that just friend, without any hidden agenda or anything. And this kind of friend only small numbers. Until Woohyun took his path on junior high, he only got Kim Sunggyu as friend from the neighbourhood. Kim Sunggyu is someone that so genius so he only bother befriend to those that able to match his brain work, and Woohyun fit the category. The 8 years age difference never a matter neither to Woohyun or Sunggyu. They really comfortable with their weird friendship.

Then Kim Sunggyu need to go abroad for his research, but before leaving Woohyun, he introduced Woohyun to Jang Dongwoo. And Dongwoo also became one of the small numbers on Woohyun’s list as a real friend.

 

When Woohyun off to college, he met with a cute young man name Lee Sungjong, with his sassy attitude, never back out from anything and everything, they become friend even they got started with a little storm. Woohyun forgot to pay his Coffee because he suddenly remembered that day is the day Sunggyu will come home for a while, and Sungjong the new cashier cannot accept it, followed Woohyun to the airport. Off course, Sungjong got back to the café with the money for the coffee also the fare of the taxi.

 

Finished college, Dongwoo off to some countries that behind in everything, he wanna help in everything he can, he want to be a man that able to make a chance for others to smile. Off course like when Sunggyu left, Woohyun tagged along to the airport, gave him a big hug, words to come back in one piece, and off course a smile.

 

So, Woohyun left behind only with Sungjong. But Sungjong also need to follow his dream as fashion designer, so when theres an offer internship in France, Paris, city of love.

Again, like Sunggyu and Dongwoo, Woohyun bid goodbye for Sungjong. Wish him a great success, nag him a little for make sure to stay healthy and off course a sweet smile.

So, for couple months the real friends that Woohyun got only able to be reach by phone calls, eMails, textings, skype, any media that they can find to still keep in touch with Woohyun.

 

Woohyun met Lee Sungyeol, in one rainy day after office. Waiting for his driver in the loby, Sungyeol also waiting, but not for a driver but for rain to stop, because he forgot to bring the umbrella.

Usually Woohyun just ignore, those whom waiting in his office loby for rain to stop was not only Sungyeol, but when Woohyun saw the expression of Sungyeol that watched the pouring rain, he’s so beautiful, even Sungyeol is a man, but that time as if Woohyun saw a painting.

 

All the cold from the rain suddenly turn into warm in Woohyun’s heart.

So, Woohyun asked Sungyeol for a ride. And with a smile that Woohyun still remember until this day, Sungyeol said ‘Its okay, I want to enjoy the rain a little bit more. Thanks for your kindness’.

 

And the first time in his life Woohyun made an effort for knowing someone, for knowing Sungyeol. And Sungyeol somehow is a simple person, yet determined.

When Woohyun asked Sungyeol to move work to his company, the next day Sungyeol gave resign letter to his work. When Woohyun pointed Sungyeol as one of the project manager even he know that’s not Sungyeol’s expertise, Woohyun himself got a surprise, not only Sungyeol managed it well, but also making more than the assumption.

 

Sungyeol is different from Sunggyu or Dongwoo or Sungjong, that Woohyun thought until today, because he never showed any intention to go away, so Woohyun not afraid to pour all his heart to Sungyeol, until that day when Sungyeol told him about Kim Myungsoo.

Woohyun, for the first time not able to smile, even didn’t want to think to smile when he got to let go Sungyeol.

Knowing the work that Myungsoo does. Myungsoo always travel, and one day Myungsoo will want Sungyeol to go along.

 

Woohyun closed his eyes, when an white envelope arrived in his desk. Theres not letter resignation or anything but his guts telling him something in it that it will make Sungyeol away from his side.

But Woohyun know he cant be selfish, he already with Sungyeol almost 5 years while Myungsoo even though they just celebrating the 1000days being a couple, but the amount of Myungsoo with Sungyeol really less than that.

So, its not a selfish when Myungsoo want Sungyeol with him. And off course Sungyeol felt the same.

 

“Its not long,”

“How long that its not long?”

“Just a moment,”

“Even its only a moment but without you its long,”

“I know,”

“Bring me good stuffs, the most expensive, not those cheap one,”

“Thank you,”

 

This time Woohyun only stood in his office, not at the airport where Sungyeol walk along with Myungsoo. Not giving him warm hug, soft words, or a smile. Because either Sungyeol and Woohyun knew that it wont be necessary because its just a moment, Sungyeol will be back, and that time Woohyun will give him the hug, asking him about everything and the smile will planting on his face all the time.