We were strangers then

Strangers Series

Silently Sungyeol typed into his notebook, he really need to finish the report that supposedly finished last night, but somehow Woohyun, his partner thought a good idea for having one drink before they back to the hotel. Right, one drink with Woohyun, why he never learns the lesson.

So, now he tried very hard to concentrate, so the report will be finished before he boarding, and not to look at the man that also concentrated whatever he got in his notebook.

 

But somehow being a good Samaritan not a good idea, because not only his report going nowhere like Woohyun that somehow going MIA since half hour ago whom said he need a break, he also feel like a creep, tried to stole glance once a while to the man in front of him.

 

Now really the rare moment where Sungyeol need Woohyun as distraction, or perhaps not, because knowing Woohyun, it will turn another chaos that ended with Sungyeol’s red face resulted for contain all his power not to kill Woohyun and embarrassed with a wish the earth just succumbed him.

 

Actually its not the first time Sungyeol meet a handsome man, yes, the man in front of him going to the handsome box in Sungyeol’s category, but there’s something about him that attract Sungyeol, that made his eyes want to to see that face.

 

Sometimes we make a wish for a simple thing but then the result is the opposite, and that’s what Sungyeol’s feeling when he saw Woohyun walked toward him with a smile, a smile that means something not so good. A smile that look like trouble will got to Sungyeol and his report far from finished.

 

Suddenly Sungyeol’s feel movements from in front him. The man collect his stuffs and put it in his backpack, and at that time Sungyeol just noticed that the man’s outfit so casual, not like Sungyeol (he’s in suit because from airport he got presentation of the report that still not see any light of finishing).  His black reaped jeans, black t-shirt and black leather jacket that he put it casually in his shoulders, make him really hot.

 

Sungyeol’s startled a little when he saw the man gave him a faint smirk, yes Sungyeol’s very sure that’s not a smile but a smirk.

 

“Thanks for sharing the table,” he said. The smirk still there when he put his backpack on his shoulder.

“Oh, yeah, sure,” Sungyeol gave him a faint smile, and cursed himself inside being too obvious.

“See you when I see you,” and this time without wait for Sungyeol’s answer he walked away.

 

Somehow the timing quite perfect, as the smirk man, yes Sungyeol’s put a nickname for him, Woohyun sat at the chair that once the man’s seat.

“Saw you make a new friend, my dearie,”

“Shut it Woohyun! Lets finished this report,” Sungyeol rolled his eyes to Woohyun that gave out a laugh.

 

Silently Sungyeol typed into his notebook, he was in his way to finish the report, even though the missing Woohyun already back but he didn’t help much, but at least not giving Sungyeol distraction like the smirk man.

When the announcement for the flight is ready to board, Sungyeol just pressed save and send button.

 

“Finished?”

Sungyeol just nodded, while putting all his stuffs like the smirk man did a half hour ago, but Sungyeol not using a backpack instead an expensive leather bag from one of those branded thingies that Woohyun loves very much.

“I am really your muse, right my dearie?”

“Shut it Woohyun! Lets go,” Sungyeol pull out his luggage from under the table.

 

While walked to the gate, Sungyeol wondered if he would able to see the smirk man again. It’s really weird, because this is the first time. But once a while for having weird feeling is allowed, especially if it’s for a handsome one.