Sunday

My trip to Seoul, South Korea. Sept 16 to Oct. 1, 2013

6:30 AM

Apparently I am not allowed to sleep passed 430 am, as I keep waking up at that time. I blame my meds. (On thyroid meds right now).

So last night, due to getting lost yesterday, I found a shortcut to the subway and Hongdae. (Yay to the lovely Ahjumma who pointed me in that direction. You rock!). So I went to Hongdae to try and find the croquette place (mentioned in Simon and Martina's EYK fapfap), but i failed. It wasn't where i thought it was. I at reading maps. I did get to see more of that area, though.
 

Sooo you Kdrama watchers...who recognizes this coffee shop? (You aren't allowed to take pictures inside of it. Only outside. But that's fine by me. :)

Decided to stop at a place that had pizza (or the Korean version of pizza), and I got, for dinner, Honey Mozzarella Pizza. Sounds very weird, but OMG was soooooooooooooooo good.

White pizza (no sauce), almonds and a honey dipping sauce. SO. GOOD.  I will be eating the leftovers for breakfast :-D

 

 

So I wandered a bit more and then came back to the room, and by 9 pm I was asleep. Yay i am sure a partier!

Haven't found the EYK studios, but I also don't have the address. May have to look it up.

 

Todays plans are to:

Eat pizza
Go to the zoo

to start with. But that may take all day as the zoo looks to be huge! Yay!

Still on the hunt for another music store. I am super surprised I haven't found one in Hongdae, but maybe it's down a street I haven't been yet.  (A/N I found one in Hongdae. :-)

Ok time for breakfast! :-D