Day 2

My trip to Seoul, South Korea. Sept 16 to Oct. 1, 2013

Could not fall back asleep, so I stayed up and read my book, (the latest Anita Blake novel by Laurell K. Hamilton), then got up, showered and dressed. By 6 am I was out the door. I had no plans today except to wander Hongdae, but as I am not staying in Hongdae (at this point I didn't really know where anything was, as it was dark when I finally got to my hostel), I just kinda drifted.

(Closed shops near Ehwa Womans University...nothing really opens, shops wise, until around 10/11 am).

(Part of Ehwa Womans University. Gorgeous campus.)

So from 6 to 1130 am I walked around. And killed my feet.



I had to stop and get bandages for them as the shoes were rubbing and they hurt. :0(

 

 



I did manage to find my way over the the entrance of the cheonggyecheon, which I completely missed out on last year. I decided to sit, and rest my feet, and write this out. I think I smell too. It's prob not the greatest idea to walk about in 80+ degree humid weather. lol. 



(see the blue and red huge shell in the background? That is the entrance of this, when you are near the Northern Palace. )

 

I am not sure what I am doing next. I need to eat, as the only thing I had so far was a vanilla frap. (yay cafe with free wifi), and a sports drink. But I am not sure if I should keep moving. Ugh I hurt. Maybe I should do one of the bus tours, or maybe do that another day. Hmmm. Have to see. The Cheonggyecheong is quite lovely, btw. Quiet, and pretty peaceful. Nice breeze too. I want to put my feet in, but that's prob. not a good idea. haha.

 

Oh well. I'm gonna sit here a bit and then figure it out.