So..

My trip to Seoul, South Korea. Sept 16 to Oct. 1, 2013

sO IT HAS BEEN AN INCREDIBLY LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED THIS. LOL THANK YOU FOR THE UPVOTE! :-d

and that was the caps lock..

 

Anywho...

 

So here is the recap of my life the past couple of months.

-had to sell my sale horse (sold him :) yay (He's named after Eli from Ukiss. KissMeEli :-D
-got a new sale horse (She's named after block b.. Be The Light aka Nalina)
-have the usual farm work-had to finish my tesol certification
-working on getting all of that under wraps
-took dance lessons
-and so on

So i have been pretty busy and not. lol cause that is just how life goes.

What i have decided to do, is not overly continue this as it's pretty time consuming to type everything and put the pictures in.

 

Instead i have started to do videos describing everything that i did..or will be describing everything i did...
Going to be able to get more indepth with the videos as i can talk more then i write...Am going to try to put in mini vids from the trip and/or pictures..if i figure out how to do that. :)

 

So hopefully you won't be overly bored with listening to me talk, and feel free to ask me any questions! :)

 

Also make sure to check out the other videos i have on my youtube page. Bunch of concerts and stuff from my SK trip. :) More to come! ( i hear there *may* be more concerts coming to the us! they aren't set in stone yet, but hey ya never know!!)

 

So here is the first Vlog/recap of my trip.

http://youtu.be/9p_qRJF5-Ms