Sunday part 3

My trip to Seoul, South Korea. Sept 16 to Oct. 1, 2013

7 am Monday morning.

 

Well I was able to sleep until a little after 5 this morning. Yay for that. :)

 

So last night I decided to try and find a croquette place that Simon and Martina had been to, allegedly in Hapjeong.  But I am super special and of course couldn't find it. :-(  Instead I managed to walk back to Hongdae. haha. Yay me. Oh well. :)

I did get fish shaped red bean filled pastries (yum..also are great for breakfast!) and I think i bought 8 for 2,000 won? Can't beat that. :-D

While wandering around Hongdae (after I came back. lol) i found a really cute slap watch (omg we had slap bracelets when i  was little..haha so dating myself..and they were "new" then. So strange to have them come back into use). Super cute bunny face. :0D. Found a totally awesome owl pendant with extra pieces all over it for my friend Mary (There are owl things EVERYWHERE in SK. They also really seem to like giraffes.) :)  There was also a interesting artsy store (so reminds me of a store that is in Red Bank, NJ.) that i found a contact lens case in the shape of frogs for my mom. Yay.


Today I am going to go to Lotte World Amusement Park.  It opens at 10 and is about a 1/2 hour subway ride. I haven't decided if i am bringing my large bag or just my purse. Prob. the smaller one as carrying the large bag does get a little annoying. Esp on the rides. boo. Yup.

So off to get ready. :-D

 

 

Here's some random pictures

The exit out of the subway station in Hapjeong. This is also kinda the way to YG Entertainment.

 

Random club in Hongdae. No i didn't go in. I am not brave enough to go clubbing by myself. :-/

 

This is a coffee shop or a restaurant. I can't remember. But yea..it's called Snob....

 

Some lovely Engrish in my hostel...

 

Parakeets from the zoo. How friggin cute are they? <3