Chapter 6: I'm not strong enough...

To the One Who Holds My Heart...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

 

 

 

Victoria and Gyuri started working for HJ Empire. Tiffany and Jessica are always there to watch everything and taking care when problems arise.

“That was so nice!” the photographer said. “Let’s all take a rest first!” he said.

Victoria and Gyuri took their seats and their assistants gave them bottled waters.

“That was so great, Victoria-ssi, Gyuri-ssi.” Tiffany said as she greets them with her eye-smile. Jessica’s behind them smiling, weakly and faintly though.

“Thank you. We did a good job because of the great working environment you offered us.” Gyuri said. “Are you alright now Jessica-ssi?” Victoria asked worriedly noticing Jessica’s pale face. “I’m fine now. I’ve had enough rest… u-uh… I- I wanna thank you and Y-Yuri-ssi for helping me out.” Jessica said. “No problem. What’s important is your condition.”

“W-we ruined your night, Mianhae.” Tiffany apologized. “No! It’s not the first time we experienced that.”

Gyuri and Victoria looked at each other.

“I’m sure knowing those two dorks, we’ll experience the same again so no need to apologize.” The two answered them with a smile but deep inside, they’re hurt… badly wounded.

“Umm, if you won’t mind, we kinda asked them to be here.” Gyuri said.

“Who?”

“Our lovers.”

No answer came from the two.

“I want you to meet them personally and officially… Uh, Jessica-ssi, you and Yuri, you seem to know each other.” Victoria said. Tiffany looks at Jessica. How will her best friend answer to that? It’ll be hard, especially when they agreed to Taeyeon’s request.

“I uh”

“Not that much.”

A voice from behind them answered.

“Yul!”

Victoria runs to her lover. Yuri pecks a kiss on her lips. “I’m glad you made it. Where’s Taengoo?” Victoria asked.

“She just parked our car. I brought foods.” she shows the packed foods she’s carrying.

“Oh, come.”

Victoria pulls her in front of the two girls.

“Do you know them, Yul?” Gyuri asked. “We were school mates but we were never close, though we shared common friends.” She looks at Tiffany and Jessica. “Kwon Yuri.” she fakes a smile and offers them her hand. “T-Tiffany Hwang.” Tiffany also faked a smile as she accepts Yuri’s hand for a hand shake. Yuri then turns to Jessica.

“Kwon Yuri.”

“J-Jessica Jung”

She also forced a smile and shakes her hand. She unconsciously gripped hard, missing the warmth Yuri’s hand provides but the latter quickly pulled away.

“Taetae’s too long...” the name Gyuri used made Tiffany look at her. “T-Taetae?” she asked.

“Oh, Taetae’s cute right? Her name is Kim Taeyeon, Taetae for short.” Gyuri said.

“Since you already introduced me there’s no need for me to do it, right?”

Taeyeon comes from behind, she bows at the two girls.

“Kim Taeyeon” Taeyeon said.

“Tiff-"

“No need. I heard from the back.” Taeyeon said as she stopped Tiffany’s introduction. There was an awkward silence between them.

“Would you like to join us for lunch?” Gyuri asked. “Uh, I-I’m actually kinda busy so I won’t be having any lunch.” Tiffany said. “That’s bad then. We brought more than we can eat because Gyu said new friends will be joining us.” Taeyeon said with a kiddy sad face. “Please join us” Gyuri pleaded. “Yeah, we wanna know more about our new friends” Victoria said pulling Jessica. “W-we will then.”

 

Yuri and Taeyeon were just quiet while the other 4 girls chatted about clothes, modeling, make-ups and just anything. The two will just nod and give short answers when asked.

 

“Oh, Tiffany-ssi, since you came from the same school as Yul, maybe she knows the person you’re looking for.” Victoria suddenly said. “You’re looking for someone?” Yuri asked. “Actually it’s-“

“Her first love” Victoria said with a smirk.

“~cough~”

Taeyeon suddenly coughed as the food got stuck in . “T-tae! Here, water.” Gyuri hands her a drink. “Y-your first love?” Yuri asked and she secretly looks at Taeyeon. “She’s also her ex-lover. Maybe Yuri knows where she is… what’s her name?” Gyuri asked as she rubs Taeyeon’s back.

Taeyeon looks nervously at Tiffany. “Uh… s-she…” Tiffany doesn’t know how to answer the sudden question. “She’s not from our school.” Jessica butted in. “She’s our childhood friend so Yuri-ssi doesn’t know her.”

“S-she’s right.” Tiffany agreed mentally thanking Jessica for the save. “Ohh, that’s bad then. Have you found her?” Gyuri asked.

 “… No” Tiffany answered with a sad smile.

“First loves are really hard to replace.” Gyuri continued. “Gyu…” Taeyeon looks worriedly at Gyuri. “But present and future love is forever.” she said as she makes a comforting smile to Gyuri. “Ehem” Jessica caught their attention. “W-we gotta go now.” She points at the photographer. “Oh, sure” the 2 models said.

 

 

 

Yuri, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany are all watching the shoot. There’s a big distance between the four of them. GyuVic will wave at their lovers every now and then. They were all quiet.

“I-I’m going b-back to my office.” Jessica said. “Tiff, how about you?”

“I’m coming too.”

“W-we’re going.” They told TaeRi. Taeyeon just nods her head while Yuri didn’t even look nor gave any response.

‘She’s still mad at me huh?           -Jessica’

“Let’s go Jess.” Tiffany pulls Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter