Chapter 12

To the One Who Holds My Heart...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Pani-ah! Pani-ah! Wake up!"

 

'Tae?'

 

"Yah, lazy get up."

A hand is pulling me out of my bed.

"It's still so early~" I whined.

"~sigh~ but Fany you gotta get off your bed now. Come on it’s our date day don't waste time on bed."

'Date day? I love date days.'

I unconsciously smiled hearing the whines of the girl beside me. I can imagine her pouting face and the urge to kiss her is turning strong. I pulled her hand which was caressing my arm then I hug her.

"Let's just stay in bed all day."

"What?! But Tiffany~ the weather's good today."

"Hmm"

I snuggle closer to her... I missed her... Her warmth, all of her, I miss her... Wait, I miss her?

Is this... I opened my eyes and see her staring at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked. She might have noticed the doubt in my eyes.

"Are you real?" I asked. She gave me a puzzled look. I sit up and touch her face, so warm.

"Are you really my Taetae?" I asked.

"Uh, last time I checked, yeah. I'm still Kim Taeyeon, and it’s only me you call Taetae... Right?" she asked raising her eyebrow. She looks so cute.

"And I'm still your girlfriend right?"

"Well, if you're Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, then yes. Yes you are."

 I suddenly hug her.

"This is not a dream right?"

"O...kay. You are creeping me out. What's wrong?" she asked, softly pushing my shoulder to look at me.

"What's wrong, Fany-ah?" she asked, her eyes filled with concern, worry and love.

"I had a very bad dream."

"What dream?"

"You're not mine anymore."

"What?"

She suddenly laughed her signature ahjumma laugh.

"Yeah that's just a dream. That will never happen."

She kissed my forehead.

"Forget those dreams. Come on let's both be lazy."

She pulled me to lie back on bed with my arms around her waist, her back against the headboard and my head rested on her chest, her right hand safely holding mine, her left hand caressing my hair.

"Have a sweeter dream, Fany-ah." she whispered as she kissed the top of my head. "Sleep, when you wake up I will still be here. And we'll continue our date day. I love you." I smiled at her words and was about to say it back when sleep overcame me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mmm... Tae? Tae? Taeyeon-ah?" I called out, slowly opening my eyes. I reached around my bed... Empty.

"Tae?"

I suddenly got up and look around my apartment.

"W-was it all... Really a dream?"

I looked at my window and the sun is up. I looked for my phone back in my room.

'9:00 am'

"So, it was all a dream..."

I smiled, a smile filled with hurt and pain... She's not mine... Not mine anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, what's with all the commotion?"

Taeyeon arrived in Gyuri's photo shoot, noticing the workers in hurry. Everyone looks nervous inside HJ Empire aside from those working in the photo shoot.

"They said hell is up at the top floor." Gyuri whispered back. "Hell?"

"Tiffany-ah's in a bad mood. Everyone's getting a dose of their so called 'Hellfany mode on'." Gyuri said giggling. "Hellfany huh?"

"By the way, why are you here? Aren't you busy?"

"Uh, nope. I finished my work early."

"Oh, my hard working baby did a good job." Gyuri cooed. "Haha, calling me a baby in front of them huh?" Taeyeon said pinching Gyuri's nose.

"S-sorry!" they heard. Everyone turns around and saw two men bumped to each other in a hurry, carrying a bunch of papers.

"Pitiful." a woman from the shoot said.

"Hellfany sure is scary."

"Imagine the atmosphere at the upper floors." Taeyeon suddenly looks worried. 'What's wrong with her?'

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Tiff. Chill will ya? It's like world war around here." Jessica said as she enters Tiffany's office. "If only you could see everyone. They all look nervous, scared and like anxiety's attacking everyone. The scene looks funny and at the same time disturbing."

"I'm busy, Jessi. Save your words for later. We have a deadline to catch and so many paper works to sort out."

"And mind to occupy."

Tiffany glares at Jessica. "What? Been there, done that."

"Jessi, please..."

"Give everyone a break then." Tiffany turns quiet. "Be professional."

~knock~knock~

A head suddenly pops through the door's opening.

"Taeyeon..."

Tiffany suddenly stands up upon hearing the name. She sees Taeyeon walking towards her table with a paper ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter