Chapter 3: 2 Years Ago...

To the One Who Holds My Heart...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

 

“Taengoo! Hurry up!” Yuri shouted from a huge mansion’s living room. “We’re going to be late for our flight!” she shouted again. Then she heard someone running down the stairs. She’s carrying a pink luggage.

“What the hell?! What’s with your luggage? Don’t tell me you’re a pink fan now?” she asked her friend who looks so tired. “No! I just want to make Fany-ah happy when she sees my luggage. It’s been 6 months, Yul, and I miss her smile.” Taeyeon said with a smile while thinking about her girlfriend’s eye smile. “Me too, it’s been months since I last heard Sica’s voice.” Yuri said.

“Now, let’s go! Let’s go to our lovers!” she shouted while raising her right hand and Taeyeon followed.

 

 

U.S.

 

 

The 2 arrived in the Hotel where they’ll be staying at.

“Err,… u-uh, I m-meyd a r-resherveishon” Yuri’s having a hard time talking in English.

“Aish! Yah Kwon Yuri hurry up I’m tired” Taeyeon said.

“Go tell them then. English is hard” Yuri whined.

“They made a reservation here” a woman said.

Yuri looks beside her and a tall beautiful woman smiles at her. “For two?” she asked in Korean. Yuri nods her head. “Under?”

“Kwon Yuri”

“She made a reservation for two under the name of Kwon Yuri.” she told the hotel receptionist. “Okay ma’am. Here are your keys.” the woman gets the keys and hands it to Yuri.

“Thanks” Yuri said shyly. “No problem. I’m a Korean too. Well then, take care you guys” and with that she left.

“Kwon, that’s Victoria Song, right?” Taeyeon asked looking stunned. “Who?”

“The famous model. Aish, now let’s go. I wanna rest so I’ll have enough energy for Fany-ah.”

“Yeah”

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S ROOM

 

 

         Taeyeon’s in her room’s terrace looking at New York’s city night lights. The winds’ blowing makes her shiver in coldness but a smile is still visible on her face as she caress the small box she’s holding.

“Will you say yes to me, my love?” she asked as she looks at the box.

“Six months… six months I’ve been barely breathing. Six months I’ve been longing for your touch. Six months of missing your kisses. Six months I’ve been living but dying. I can’t wait to see you, can’t wait to see my love, and can’t wait to seal our love to forever. I love you, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.” she smiled sweetly and kissed the box.

 

 

 

~YURI’S POV: HER ROOM~

 

          At last! I’m here. I’m in the place where my heart is. I’m just a few hours away from seeing you again, just a few hours away from your touch, just a few hours away from getting my heart again. Sica-ah, I promised you I’ll never let you go, that we’ll stay together forever and here I am to fulfill that. My love, we’ll meet again. I really missed your voice, your lips, your hugs, your touch, everything. I lied on my bed. I can’t wait ‘till morning. I bet she’s asleep right now. Tomorrow, tomorrow… tomorrow, I hope that word doesn’t exist today so I can see you now.

 

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

 

 

“Here you go.” a handsome man hands a bouquet of pink roses to a beautiful girl. “Wow! Pink! Oppa, thank you.” her eye smile formed and she hugs the man in front of her.

They’re inside a 5 star restaurant for a special dinner. “I’m so happy you came to my life Tiffany.” he said as he reached for Tiffany’s hand. He holds it between his. “It’s such a short time but I came to love you already. Please be mine… be mine only.” he has tears in his eyes. “Oppa”

“I really like you Tiffany”

“… Yes oppa, I will be yours” she answered happily. Nichkhun stands up to hug Tiffany. The girl didn’t notice the smirk on the guy’s face as they hug.

~Haha! Another one for my collection~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Guess who?” a man is covering up Jessica’s eyes. They’re in front of a big apartment. “Oppa!” Jessica yelled happily. “Aish! Your voice can really make anyone deaf.” he said as he covers his ears. “Ayy...” she’s pouting. “Kidding. I’m just kidding my soon to be wife.” Donghae said which made Jessica blush. “Don’t forget about our date tomorrow, arasso?”

“Of course! I can’t wait”

“Aigoo, I have a cute fiancée.” he said as he pinches Jessica’s face. “I’ll fetch you here.” he kissed Jessica’s cheek. Then he left as he waved goodbye. Jessica did too.

When he reached his car, he takes out his phone and calls someone. “Baby, it’s me. How are you?” he’s smiling widely.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s already inside her apartment preparing to sleep when her phone rings. “He-“

“Kyaa! Jessi! We’re an official couple now! Oppa asked me and I said yes!” Tiffany shouted from the other line.

“Congratulations Tiff!” Jessica answered.

“I’m glad we agreed with our parents’ decision to send us here. we met our true loves here.”

Jessica becomes silent as she sits on her bed.

“T-Tiiff, how about them?” she asked as she looks at a picture on night stand.

“Who?”

“… Yuri and Taeyeon.”    

They both became silent.

“… I don’t know.”

“You know we’re cheating, right?”

“Yes… I know. But we’ve known from the start something like this would end. It was just a sweet, dreamy love, nothing more.”

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter