Chapter 4: We meet again...

To the One Who Holds My Heart...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

HJ EMPIRE

 

“Jessi, Victoria-ssi and Gyuri-ssi will be coming today. You’ve prepared their contracts rights?” Tiffany asked.

“Yep. Everything’s ready. I have the welcoming party prepared for tomorrow too.”

“Good. I’ve checked their schedule with their manager and good thing they’re both free tomorrow.”

“That’s great then. I can’t wait to meet their lovers too. I heard good things about them from Gyuri-ssi.”

“Me too. Victoria-ssi sounds so in love. Jess, how about Yuri and Taetae? Any news from the others?”

“Sunny’s not telling me anything. She’ll always change the topic whenever I’ll ask about Yuri and Taeyeon. It’s as if they’re hiding something.” They look at each other. “Could they be-“

 

~Knock~Knock~

 

A lady comes in. “Ma’am Tiffany, Ma’am Jessica, Ms. Park Gyuri and Ms. Song Victoria have arrived.”

“Oh thank you Ms. Kang, please lead them here.”

 

 

 

 

 

~TAEYEON’S APARTMENT~

 

 

“What? But I thought you’ll go with me.” Gyuri whined while pulling Taeyeon’s hand. “Mianhae Gyu. Something urgent came up. I need to be in the company today. Yuri can’t handle it alone.”

“But… you promised.” Taeyeon sits in front of Gyuri. She cups the latter’s face. “Baby, it’s just the contract signing. I’ll drive you there, arasso? Your manager said you’ll have a welcoming party tomorrow right? I’ll be there with you baby. I promise that. I need to handle this first, this is for our future, okay?” she kissed Gyuri’s cheek. “Promise me, tomorrow you’ll be my date.”

“I promise. Now, since you’re bringing my heart with you, how should I live?”

“Bring mine.” Gyuri said as she kissed Taeyeon. They smiled at each other as their foreheads leaned on each other’s.

 

 

 

 

~YURI’S CAR~

 

Victoria gets off on the parking lot. “Vic, you sure you don’t want me to fetch you?” Yuri asked as she opens the car door for her lover. “Nope. I know you’re busy. I’ll have manager-oppa drive me home so don’t worry. Good luck on your meeting” she hugs Yuri.

“Call me once you’re done and when you get home.”

“I will. Go now.”

“Bye.”

Yuri enters her car. When Victoria was about to enter the elevator, Yuri’s car honks. She looks back at Yuri only to see the girl sending her tons of flying kisses and making a heart sign with her arms on her head and mouthing...

“Saranghae”

Victoria giggles and made a heart sign too then Yuri drives away. “Kid” Victoria mumbles as she gets on the elevator.

 

 

 

 

 

~JETI’S OFFICE~

 

“Victoria-ssi! Gyuri-ssi!” Tiffany greeted the two and hugs them, Jessica followed.” Tiffany-ssi, Jessica-ssi” Victoria greeted them. (They asked JeTi’s secretary about their names before entering)

“Please take a seat.” Jessica offered them and the two followed.

“We really wanna thank you for accepting our offers” Tiffany said.

“No problem. We felt attached and comfortable with you two so working’s not a problem” Gyuri said.

 

They went on with the contract signing.

“Oh, uh Gyuri-ssi you said before that you’re dating a businesswoman right?” Jessica asked.

“Yes”

“Who is she? Well if you don’t mind me asking.”

“No, it’s fine. Actually, she’s working with Victoria’s girlfriend. Her name is Ki-“

The door opens.

“Umm, Ms. Song, Ms. Park, umm some things came for you.” Ms. Kang said. “Huh?” Victoria and Gyuri looked at each other. “Who is it from, Ms. Kang?” Tiffany asked. “Uh, there is no sender’s name included”

 

 

They all went out of the office only to be greeted by so many bouquets of roses. Tiffany’s eyes widen in shock. There is PINK everywhere, PINK!!

Gyuri walks to the flowers.

“Pink roses…” she whispered.

Victoria smiles at her. “Your dork did it again” she said. “But why am I the receiver too?” Victoria asked Ms. Kang. “Umm, this one came in for you” Ms. Kang hands a box to Victoria. She opens it. There’s a puzzle inside, a heart shaped jigsaw puzzle… but there’s one piece missing, and a note included.

 

                                                           Victoria,

                                                                        Guess where the missing piece is ^^

                                                                                                                                      -The girl who loves you the most

 

 

The 2 girls are smiling and blushing so hard.

“I’m sorry if our lovers made a mess here, Ms. Hwang, Ms. Jung. Those two promised to be here with us but weren’t able to make it so they must have did this to make it up to us.” Gyuri said.

“Uh, n-no need for that. It’s kinda sweet actually. Besides, my pink-lunatic friend here might find this as heaven.” Jessica points to Tiffany.

“Pink roses… “ Tiffany mumbles while touching the roses.

“This is how I met her… well, bumped to her actually. She planted pink roses and took good care of it all, so these roses were originally raised by her. I love pink too and whenever a special event happens to me she’ll give this to me as a gift.” Gyuri said while smiling widely and touching the pink roses. “You’re lucky” Tiffany told her. Gyuri nods as she smells the rose.

“I am”

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany are inside their office. “They’re lucky.” Jessica said. “They found their true loves.” she continued.

“We also found ours. We were just blind and dumb to not see them. We were blinded by doubts and judgments that we let them go.” Tiffany said.

“I miss my seobang. She used to do sweet things for me too. Remember when she locked the school gym because she prepared a glow in the dark lights with ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRICESS SICA’ on every corner of the gym? She was punished by the school for a month because of that.” Jessica giggles as she remembers the times she spent with Yuri. “Your Taetae’s the best too right?”

Tiffany nods her head.

“Yeah”

Tiffany’s holding a pink petal.

“Taetae knows how to surprise me even through small ways.” tears are now flowing from Tiffany’s eyes.

“I can’t believe I let her go Jessi, I can’t forget the look on her face when she saw me with Nichkhun-oppa… the hurt and the pain on her face was so visible but she still smiled and told me to not cry. She still cared for me though I hurt her.”

She’s crying so much. Jessica hugs her.

“Me too, Tiff. We were both stupid, but once we see them again, we won’t let go anymore right? Never”

 

 

 

 

PARTY NIGHT

 

The party venue is prepared. There are so many people dancing and having fun with the DJ’s beats and music. It was all pure party, no press allowed to not cause any disturbance, only the company’s hired photographer is authorized to take pictures and even the guests are not allowed to do so.

The whole gang is available too.

“Yoona, what did your Sica-unnie told you? For whom is this party?” Sunny asked as she carries two glasses of drinks for her and Sooyoung. “She didn’t tell me”

“Fanny-unnie said it’s for a model.”

The whole gang looked at each other after what Seohyun said.

“It can’t be, right?”

“T-That’ll be a huge problem.”

“It can’t be.”

“It’s not.” they assured each other.

Then Tiffany goes to them. “I’m glad you guys made it.” she said as she hugs everybody.

“Umm, those two are they coming?” she asked.

“Nope. Taeyeon said she has something important to do tonight.” Sunny said.

“That’s what Yuri said too.” Hyoyeon followed.

They looked nervously at each other again.

“U-umm, Fanny-unnie, who is this model?” Nicole asked.

“Actually there are two of them, you know the famous ones. Victoria Song and Park Gyuri.” then Sooyoung drops her glass.

“My God” she whispered.

“Sooyoung, what’s wrong?” Tiffany asked worriedly.

“Just lost grip” Sooyoung answered not looking at Tiffany.

“Guys” Sunny said. Nicole and Seohyun went to Tiffany.

“Unnie, please bring us to Sica-unnie, we miss her.” then they pulled Tiffany away.

“E-everyone search for them, search for Yuri and Taeyeon” Sunny sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter