Chapter 13: Regrets

To the One Who Holds My Heart...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This is a double update. If you havan't checked chapter 12 yet please check it out first ^^

 

 

 

"Come on, it’s not like we’re asking you to leave your work for a whole month. It’s just for two days, Fany. You owe us more than that. You owe us two years." Sooyoung said as she takes the seat in front of Tiffany. She and Yoona came to HJ Emp. to persuade the two girls to attend their annual get together.

"It’s just... We’re so busy these days, Soo."

"If Taengoo won’t come you will, right?"

"Of course not! It’s not that."

"Fany... You owe us."

"Sigh, if Jessi approves then I will too." the door suddenly opens revealing a smiling Yoona. "Sica -unnie will come."

"Well?" Sooyoung looks at tiffany with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

"Should I really go?"

Victoria's on the passenger seat of Yuri’s car. They just finished their dinner and are now driving home. "It’s up to you. You came last year though. You also said it was fun." Yuri didn’t really want to force victoria. She wasn’t sure if Tiffany and Jessica are coming. If they really do come she knows it will be awkward for everybody and she wants to avoid that.

"I’ll think about it. But you don’t seem forceful this year. You practically begged me last year."

"That was because i wanted you to meet them. You already know each other so I want to leave the decision to you, I’m pretty sure they will understand no matter what decision you make."

"Are you sure? You're not hiding anything right? There will be no rendezvous with a pretty woman behind my back." She teased Yuri. Yuri just gulped

"Of course not. They will kill me if I cheat on you right in front of them."

"I know. I trust your friends. But i will still think about it. Last year really was fun though. I want to spend some time with them again. Especially Yoona, she's a fun kid. "

“Yeah, she is."

"Okay then. I will talk to Gyuri first and check our schedule."

"If you can’t come its fine with me. I know you've been very busy these days and if that’s your only time to rest please don’t force yourself."

"Don’t worry, I won’t. It’s like you don’t really want me to come haha."

Yuri just stayed quiet after Victoria said that.

 

 

 

"So, they really are coming huh?"

Taeyeon slumps her body on the couch as she arrived at soosun's apartment.

"Yeah, I hope it won’t bother you." Sunny said as she hands a can of soda to Taeyeon. "They’re your friends too. Well, our friends, so no I don’t mind.”

"But what about Gyuri-ssi and Victoria-ssi?"

“They are not sure yet.”

Taeyeon just looks up at the ceiling.

"Besides Jessica and Tiffany promised that whatever happened in the past will stay within us. We will just act like we just became close to them."

"Taeng, will you be okay?"

Taeyeon smiled at Sunny.

"Of course. I've moved on. As long as Gyuri stays with me, yes I will be just fine."

"Taeng, I hope you won’t mind me asking but are you really sure? Have you really moved on? I mean, I saw how you were with Fany and... It’s different with how you are with Gyuri-ssi. What you had with Fany was more than special Taeng. I can’t believe you moved on. "

"Sooyoung, it took me a year. Gyuri, she was the one who was beside me all those time. What I had with Tiffany was special but... The pain that came with it was more than I can handle. If it weren’t for Gyuri, I don’t know. Tiffany will always be special to me but I don’t know if I will be willing to give up what I have now for something I’m not sure of."

"You do know she came back for you."

"I know... But the fear is there, I don’t even know if it will go. What if we got separated again? Will she find someone else? Remember, she broke up with him because he cheated not because she doesn’t love him anymore. What if he comes back? What if he tells her he has changed? Will she leave me again? I can’t put my heart at risk again. I just can’t."

Sunny sits beside Taeyeon and pats her back. They smiled at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnies! I’m so glad you made it!" Seohyun immediately hugged the two girls as soon as they arrived. "We’re glad too. We missed our annual hang outs." Tiffany said as she patted Seohyun's head.

"Where are the others?" Jessica asked as soon as they placed their things on the couch. Their annual hang out takes place on a beach side house owned by Sooyoung. Ever since they graduated from college they made a promise to meet up at least once a year no matter how busy they are.

"They’re all in the back. Sooyoung-unnie asked their help with cooking the food. Hyoyeon-unnie and Nicole-unnie just messaged us they will be here shortly."

Seohyun leads them the way.

"H-how about... You know." Jessica asked hesitatingly.

"They also said they will be late unnie." Jessica just nods her head.

"Yoh! You made it!" Sooyoung waved at them while holding a fork. "You practically forced us so how can we not?" Tiffany said while rolling her eyes then she hugs everyone followed by Jessica.

"Hyonic couple will be late, the other two too." Sunny told them. "Maknae already told us." Tiffany said with a smile.

"Uh, unnie... Have you told them?"

Yoona whispered to Sooyoung.

"Told them about what?"

"You know, they will be here too."

"Taengoo said it wasn’t confirmed yet. I don’t want to create tension over something not even sure yet."

Yoona just nods her head but deep inside she is nervous.

 

 

 

An hour has passed and Hyonic couple also arrived. They all helped in s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter