Invite

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Ten...

 

SEOUL 

 

Author Pov..

 

One week has pass away..

 

There is a Woman who walk while she day dreaming...

 

Who is she?? of course she is our Princess, Park Shin Hye...

 

Shin hye Pov:"Yonghwa, why you never call me since you are back to your job?? are you very busy with your job, or you has forget me??aisshh, I don't have his phone number too, so I can't call him"

 

suddenly there is a man who has shouted to her..

 

"shin hye...shin hye"

 

shin hye is not hear it. she still walk while day dreaming..

 

a man who shout then walk hurry to shin hye..

 

when he closer to shin hye, he touch her shoulder..

 

"hei, shin hye. didn't you hear I call you right now??"

 

Shin hye:"I'm sorrry, nickhun. I just not hear you call me"

 

Nickhun:"it's alright shin hye. by the way, I see you often day dreaming this week. is there something bothered you??"

 

Shin hye:"no, I just think about our student. some of them are trouble with value of art and music value" shin hye is lying. for truth, she is thinking about yonghwa.

 

Nickhun:"ohh. by the way, do you have a plan for tonight??"

 

Shin hye:"no, why you ask that nickhun??"

 

Nickhun:'do you want to get dinner with me??" while Nickhun stare to shin hye..

 

shin hye just thinking..

 

Shin hye Pov:"Yonghwa never call me for one month until now. maybe he just have another woman beside him, so he is not remember me again. should I except Nickhun invite and give up my hope to wait yonghwa?? Nickhun is good man and I'm very know him very well. maybe this time, I will except his invite"

 

Shin hye will said to except Nickhun invite, when a Guard of school suddenly appear and shout..

 

"Miss, Shin Hye. there is a guest who is looking for you"

 

Shin hye has forget to said yes to Nickhun invite, she attention now to Guard said. she turn to look a Guard..

 

Shin hye:"the guest, is a man or a woman??

 

The guard:"a man, miss shin hye"

 

shin hye look suprise to hear that..

 

Shin hye Pov:" a man?? but who??I almost never have a man as my friend. just nickhun is a man as my friend. or maybe, the guest is...."

 

wonder about the posssibility of guest, make shin hye is smile...

 

Shin hye Pov:"is the guest who is coming is my boyfriend?? jung yong hwa??ani, shin hye, he is not your boyfriend. but soon, he will be mine" while she smile.

 

Nickhun see that..

 

"hei, shin hye" he shouted..

 

Shin hye realize that nickhun is still beside her..

 

Shin hye:"oh, I'm sorry Nickhun"

 

Nickhun:"shin hye, You don't answer my invite"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter