My Happy Life is Gone

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six...

 

JUNG YONG HWA POV

Next Years.....

 

at night will be my nightmare. Night that will change my whole life..

 

 

at that time, My wife tiffany want to buy some things that we need for our house. I told her that tomorrow she can go. but my wife is stubborn and still insist to go now. she want our child jungho to follow her too.

 

 

"wait a minute, I will take you on there" I said

 

 

Tiffany:"Yong, don't force your self. You still weak because you just recovery from Typhus illness. I'm afraid that you illness will back again. I just go to the shop where is near from our house"

 

 

"but, tiffany..." my wife just cut my words..

 

 

Tiffany:"Yong, I'm not only this time has go out in the night. beside that, it's in seven a clock. soon I will back home if I finish to buy our needed"

 

 

Finally I give up...

 

 

"okey, but be careful and come back soon" I said

 

 

Tiffany:"ne, let's go jung ho"

 

 

both of them go to the shop. I just look at them until they dissapear from my sight..

 

 

 

one hour later, my wife and my son has no return from the shop. I start to worried..

 

 

 

 

"why they has not come back from the shop??" I said from my heart..

 

 

 

 

I look at a clock at the wall, time has show 20.30 Pm. half an hour has pass away..

 

 

 

 

"aisshh, where they go. if only to shop, they must in our home now" I said from my heart.

 

 

 

 

 

suddenly my phone is rang..

 

 

 

 

with little worried, I pick up the phone..

 

 

 

 

 

"hello"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The namja:"am I has speaking with Mr. Jung Yong Hwa??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"yes, it's me. Yonghwa. what it is??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The namja:"my name is Se7en from police department. your wife and your son has just get accident. they are hit by someone"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I feel my knee is not have energy, I just sit on the floor. my eyes is blanky to look..the tears is fall from my eyes..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hallo, are you still there Mr. Yonghwa??" ask se7en.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I snape out from my reverie..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"where are they now??" I ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"they are in elizabeth hospital" said se7en.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I directly in hurry to elizabeth hospital. when I arrive, I met Dr. Park Han Byul and se7en..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"doctor, how they are condition ??" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"are you her husband??" ask Park Han Byul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ne, told me now. are they is fine??.doctor told me" I said. without I realize, my tone voice is raise high.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"be patient Mr. Yonghwa" said se7en while he try to make me calm. but I ignore him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter