The Conversation Between Two Man

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 31..

 

Nickhun has back from meet Guns007..

 

he saw yonghwa still waiting him..

 

"thanks, sir because has give me chance to meet Guns007. I will go now" said Nickhun..

 

then he turn to look yonghwa..

 

"follow me, yonghwa" said nickhun.

 

they go out from the building. nickhun get in to his car while yonghwa in his car..

 

yonghwa follow nickhun car with curious..

 

nickhun turn to the left they enter the park of the town..

 

Nickhun get out from the car while yonghwa stop his car and he get out from his car too..

 

Nickhun make some step forward then he stop. after that he turn to see yonghwa..

 

yonghwa come to him. he don't know what nickhun will talk to him..

 

when yonghwa has close to nickhun..

 

"speak now, nickhun. I don't have a time for you" said yonghwa.

 

Nickhun just silent while he stare to yonghwa. Yonghwa realize if nickhun look to him with angry..

 

suddenly...

 

"buk...." Yonghwa feel hit in his face. he push to back ward and fall down to the ground..

 

Nickhun has boxing yonghwa to his face. yonghwa can't avoid that. he not tough that nickhun will boxing him. blood has came out from his nose. directly yonghwa take his handkerchief to wipe the blood..

 

Nickhun look to yonghwa with angry..

 

"that's I want to do to you. you bastard. and just now I can do that" said nickhun..

 

"I deserve to accept your boxing, nickhun" said yonghwa weak while he wipe his blood from his nose..

 

"yah, you deserve that, bastard. because of what!!!!! because you has make my bestfriend who I love has suffer and lonely when you leave her. two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter