I'm Sorry Nickhun..

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 34..

 

shin hye has thinking hard in the night before married while she crying...

 

she know that nickhun is good friend and will be good husband too..

 

but the important things is she not love him...

 

she remember what Guns007, her younger brother has told to her when he has get out from jail..

 

"my sister, I will give only one advice to you. Thinking clearly before you will make a decision. don't think about nickhun kindness or to pay back for what he has do for you. but you have to ask to your self. if you love him or not. all the decision is in your hand. don't make wrong decision that you will regret in all of your life"

 

deep in her heart, she accept what guns007 has told to her..

 

Four Days had pass..

 

The Wedding Days of Nickhun and shin hye finally arrive. 

 

shin hye was in her room in her house with a woman who make up her face..

 

when she is busy like that, suddenly her handphone is rang..

 

shin hye take it and see one massage on her handphone..

 

the number is new and she don't know who is send it..

 

but then she decided to open the massage..

 

"shin hye, I will wait you in the airport until 12 am" 

 

she confuse for a while, but then she know who is send the massage..

 

it's yonghwa who send it..

 

shin hye just silent, while think what the best decision she will take..

 

"shin hye, we must go now. Nickhun has ready in church" said Guns007..

 

shin hye turn to look guns..

 

guns007 saw from from her eyes if she look confuse what she will decided..

 

"we are ready now, let's go" said shin hye while she wear a wedding dress..

 

"you look beautiful sister, so Goodess" said Guns007 when shin hye close to him..

 

they are walk to outside of the house where one white car has waiting..

 

guns open back door of car for shin hye, then he help her to get in to the car..

 

after that guns get in to the car and sit beside shin hye..

 

the white car move to the church where nickhun has waiting for her..

 

"Guns, I confuse to decided for married nickhun" said shin hye..

 

guns hold her hand..

 

"I believe if you will make a best decision for your life. just listen what your hear was said" said guns007..

 

"just be calm yourself shin hye" said guns007 again while he smile to his sister..

 

shin hye take a deep breath. then she slowly close her eyes..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter