Too Late and get The Puzzle Text Massage

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 35..

 

Guns drive the car with high speed...

 

after 15 minutes, the car as arrive to the airport of seoul..

 

shin hye get out from the car...

 

but she confuse where yonghwa will go away, because he not said in his massage where his purpose to go away..

 

she try to contact yonghwa handphone, but his handphone is non active..

 

"Yong....where are you, please give a sign GOD. I don't wanna loss him again" said shin hye in her heart.. 

 

she try to looking for yonghwa in a lot of people who walk. but he isn't there..

 

after a while, Guns approach her..

 

"shin hye, do you see him??" ask Guns007..

 

shin hye shake her head with slowly...

 

she feel sadness now. all her hope to meet yonghwa is like vanish..

 

the tears is fall down from her beautiful eyes...

 

Guns saw her sister is cry softly..

 

"shin hye, let's sit first" said guns007..

 

"ne" said shin hye weakly..

 

then guns and shin hye sit on the chair is near from their place..

 

guns can feel what shin hye feeling right now..

 

"guns, yonghwa has gone and I don't know where he is now" said shin hye..

 

"come here, sister. let me hug you" said guns..

 

shin hye hug guns007. she need guns shoulder to make her calm and feel comfort..

 

"Guns, is this faith with me and yonghwa. that I and him will never be together in one married??" ask shin hye while she crying..

 

Guns then touched her shoulder while shin hye hug him..

 

"shin hye, don't you think like that. you must always be positive thinking about this. I believe that it just about a time" said guns007..

 

"it's hard for me to be like that guns, to positive thinking like you said. when I and yonghwa will be married, there always will be a problem that happen and make our married is never happen" said shin hye..

 

"sister. in my heart, I always believe that all is happening is in GOD hand. you have to believe if the end will be good as you and yonghwa" said Guns007..

 

shin hye let go off from Guns hug..

 

she wipe her tears with her handkerchief..

 

"guns, do you still believe if I and yonghwa will be together in some day??" ask shin hye..

 

"ne, sister. I believe and you should believe too" said Guns007..

 

"but, guns. Yonghwa has gone and I don't know where he is now" said shin hye..

 

"have you text a massage to yonghwa and tell him what is happen??" ask Guns007..

 

shin hye look suprise..

 

"I'm forget about that guns. I will give a text massage to yonghwa now" said shin hye while she take her handphone..

 

"ne, sister. that you should do right now. so yonghwa will know what happen with your married and I think he will go b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter