The Relationship is not same again

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25...

 

Yonghwa arrive in seoul at Midnight..

 

he goes to hotel and sleep until morning. Yonghwa thinking to go to funeral for visit his wife and Son tomb..

 

Yonghwa Pov:"Tiffany and Seung Ho. here I come. hope you are in peace there" while he look to their family tomb.

 

he put the rose to their tomb. still stand. then he take out the ring from his pocket. the ring that he wear when he propose to shin hye 2 years ago...

 

Yonghwa Pov:"I hope that she still accept me. only shin hye is my last love. Oh, GOD please make my hope will be real"

 

Yonghwa walk back to his car. because he can't wait to meet shin hye again, he decided to go to her house and wait in there..

 

he drive the car slowly while he look outside..

 

Yonghwa saw the children is run while laughing each other. he saw too, there is two woman where they are walk while push baby carriages..

 

he feel happy to saw them. he can't wait to make a happy family with shin hye who is he love..

 

without realize, Yonghwa has arrive to shin hye house..

 

her house look quiet. the house look dirty. yonghwa wonder, why shin hye not clean the house or sweep the yard.

 

Yonghwa Pov:"why her house look dirty and not clean like the house usually. is their had move to another house??"

 

he goes to the front door which it's lock. he decided to go to restaurant for lunch. after that he  will comeback to her house again..

 

he choose to eat the lunch at japanese restaurant..

 

while he eat the food. suddenly he saw a woman who is ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter