I will never tired To say I love you, honey

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 37 (LAST CHAPTER)

 

after they kiss, Yonghwa take shin hye to his home..

 

Yonghwa house look simple with white colour on the wall and a red rose in the yard..

 

when yonghwa open the gate of his house, he let shin hye come first..

 

"this is my house, now shin hye. I buy it from Jungshin friend with my savings from work as a pilot. it's jungshin who advice me to go here" said yonghwa..

 

"I like this house yong, look simple but elegant" said shin hye..

 

"ne, I like this house too shin" said yonghwa..

 

"heiii, Teacher Yonghwa" shout a man..

 

Yonghwa directly turn to look a man who call him..

 

"ohh, Mr. sam. how are you?? I just saw you come" shout yonghwa..

 

"ne, Teacher Yonghwa. I'm fine. I just arrive from daeju town" shout Mr. sam..

 

"I'll go inside now, teacher Yonghwa see you later" shout Mr. sam from his house...

 

"ne" shout yonghwa..

 

shin hye hear they conversation..

 

"who is he, yong??" ask shin hye..

 

"he is our neighbour, he is kind man have a wife and two children. one his child is my student, her name is bing bing" said yonghwa..

 

shin hye just nodded her head..

 

then she look to red rose flower..

 

"yong, look to this flower. it's very beautiful" said shin hye..

 

"want me take the flower??" ask yonghwa..

 

"ne, yong. please" said shin hye..

 

Yonghwa take one red rose flower then he slide it on shin hye ears..

 

she look smile while she stare to yonghwa..

 

"am I pretty now, yong??" ask shin hye while she touch the red rose..

 

"more pretty and beautiful too" answer yonghwa..

 

"let's go inside now" said yonghwa..

 

shin hye nodded her head..

 

yonghwa take the key and open the front door..

 

when the door is open, shin hye can see the inside of the house..

 

the house have three room. she saw too one set a television, one set of sofa, and a wardrobe..

 

Yonghwa approach to her..

 

"honey, I will go back to school now. you just stay here and wait me to come home in two hours from now" said yonghwa..

 

shin hye turn her look to yonghwa..

 

"ne, yong. I will wait you here. becareful honey" said shin hye..

 

"ne" said yonghwa while he kiss her cheek and her forehead..

 

then yonghwa go back to his school

 

two weeks had pass since they kiss on the cliff...

 

Yonghwa and shin hye decided to married in the church in the village.they not invite too many people, only they friend and yonghwa student. shin hye has quit to work as a teacher in seoul and she has work as a teacher in the school is same with yonghwa..

 

they has live together in the house but not sleep together because they not married. she always give advice to yonghwa how to teach the student. 

 

shin hye has arrive to the church with Guns007 beside her..

 

"ladies and gentlemen. the bride have arrive and will walk to the altar. please stand up" said the MC..

 

then a music of piano is begin to heave while shin hye walk with Guns007 hold her right hand..

 

she very happy, because the best day in her life is finally arrive. the best day when she will married Yonghwa, the man who is she love. after almost three years to wait, finally they will be together as husband and wife..

 

her smile never leave her face, smile is come from her heart..

 

then she saw him. Yonghwa, her beloved. yonghwa wear white suit with red rose flower on his hand..

 

"I love you" said yonghwa without loud. while they look each other from a far..

 

shin hye just smile. she know what yonghwa had said..

 

guns007 let go off his hand and give it to yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa, I give you my sister. she is only my family and I love her so much. you have take care her from now, never leave her. make her happy" said Guns007..

 

"I promise Guns. I will never leave her, make her always smile and never make her cry in sadness. I will take care her with all my life" said yonghwa..

 

"ne, I'm happy now sister. I can let you go now" said guns with sadness..

 

shin hye can't hold her tears anymore. she directly hug guns007.

 

Yonghwa saw the happen. he understand if they has be together in sadness and happiest since they parents die in accident when they still need them..

 

"you must be to happy too,Guns. find your happiness and married her" said shin hye while she hug guns..

 

guns then let go off his hug from shin hye..

 

"ne, sister. ah, wipe your tears, sister. today must be happy day in your life. don't let your tears will make you ugly in your wedding day" said guns while he take his handkerchief and wipe her tears from her face..

 

"thank you guns" said shin hye..

 

guns007 then go back and sit to the chair beside his girlfriend Jiyeon..

 

"are you ready now, shin. This is important day of my life" whispere yonghwa..

 

"I'm ready, yong. this is the important day of my life too" whispere shin hye..

 

they turn their body to the officiator..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter