I'll Never Leave You again ...

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 36...

One Week had pass away..

 

"Yonghwa, was teach on the 2years of the junior high school. just straight from this alley, the last door of the room is the class of 2years" said the headmaster of the school..

 

"thank you, sir. I'll go there now" said young lady..

 

meanhwile in the class room.. 

 

"okay, student. I will explain to you about how to do pole vault" said yonghwa..

 

"first, you have to hold the vault and raise your hand like this" said yonghwa while he teach his student..

 

Jung Yonghwa decided to not go back to seoul after he wait shin hye until 12 am but she not come. he realize that shin hye has decided to married nickhun. even he feel sadness and crying in his heart. but he try to accept the bitter fact...

 

after 15 minutes yonghwa explain about pole vault..

 

"sir, I don't understand. why we must hold the vault like that??" ask bing bing while she look to her teacher with confuse look..

 

yonghwa saw if another student is same with bing bing, not understand to what he explain..

 

"aisshh, it's not easy to be a teacher and explain the lesson to the student. I hope shin hye will be here and advice me, how to be a good teacher" said yonghwa to his self..

 

yonghwa has give a text massage to shin hye after he receive her text massage. yonghwa is very happy when he read shin hye text massage. but he not want to go back to seoul anymore, because he not want to remember all bad memorize in there. so, he want shin hye who come to the village and life with him in here. but until now, he not get text massage again from her. 

 

"teacher, could you explain again to me how to hold the vault??" ask bing bing again..

yonghwa suddenly feel thirsty after hear what bing bing said..

 

"hang on the moment, I will go and buy for mineral water. I'm thirsty. while I go, read again the lead book of pole vault" said yonghwa while he get out from the class..

 

"yes, teacher" said Bing bing..

 

yonghwa go to the cafetaria and buy the mineral water. after that he come back to the class..

 

yonghwa not give attention to class first, when he enter the class. he put the bottle of mineral water on the table..

 

"alright, I will explain about pole vault once again. you have to.......................................

 

Yonghwa can't continue his words, when he stare to one young lady who is smile while stare to him. the young lady is sit between his student..

 

Yonghwa suddenly get nervous and forget what to what he will said. he silent while he stare to the young lady..

 

"shin hye" said yonghwa softly while look on her..

 

shin hye just smile..

 

"cmm'on, yong. teach me.." said the young lady..

 

"teacher, we have a new student here" said bing bing while she smile..

 

"I know" said yonghwa..

 

"I'm sorry, what the topic will I teach you now?? I'll forget it" said yonghwa while stare to shin hye..

 

another student include bing bing, has giggle to see their teacher is nervous like that..

 

shin hye just smile while look to her lovers..

 

"pole vault, yong" said shin hye..

 

"ah, right. pole vault. I just remember now.....

 

yonghwa try to explain about pole vault, but he can't concentrate to his lesson when his eyes meet shin hye eyes..

 

"wait the moment please, student. I have some important things with this young lady. read the next lesson class, I'll be back in ten minutes" said yonghwa..

 

"cmm'on shin hye" said yonghwa while he go away..

 

shin hye follow him..

 

yonghwa cross the field of the school and will go to one places..

 

"wait, yonghwa...wait. I'm wanna talk with you" said shin hye when they in the middle of the field..

 

some teacher and student then go out and see what is happen with yonghwa and the young lady that they saw..

 

yonghwa stop to walk and turn his body to look on shin hye..

 

"Yong, only you in my heart, and you know that" said shin hye..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter