Yonghwa Go Back With Revenge to Guns

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20...

 

Yonghwa can feel hot to his face. then slowly he open his eyes. the sun is brightly and hit his face..

 

he look around to the room. the room look strange. 

 

Yonghwa Pov:"where am I??" while he think. then he realize something. he is half of ..

 

Yonghwa Pov:"where is my shirt and my long trouser. I just use my short pants??"

 

he try to get up, but suddenly he feel headache to his head. he touch his forehead..

 

then he saw jessica is coming..

 

Jessica saw if Yonghwa has wake up..

 

Jessica:"yong, how are you now?? get better or not. let's have breakfast now. you must very hungry"

 

Yonghwa:"where am I??"

 

Jessica:"you are in my apartment, yong. I don't know where you're hotel. I try to wake up you, but you still sleep. so I take you here"

 

Yonghwa:"then where is my clothes?? I hope you will not do anything to me"

 

jessica get angry to hear that..

 

Jessica shout:"do you think that I like the girl who will use your weak condition as a chance to have you, yonghwa. don't ever you think like that. I just pity on you mr. yonghwa, cause you who I love. if you tough me like that, get out from my apartment. I don't want to care about you"

 

Yonghwa realize if he is wrong to said like that to jessica..

 

Yonghwa:"I'm sorry jess, I just confuse what I must do now. I'm trully sorry"

 

jessica is not angry again after yonghwa said sorry..

 

Jessica:"your clothes I just wash cause last night you gag more than once. your shirt and trouser is get dirty cause your gag. so I take off your clothes"

 

Yonghwa:"how I will go out like this??"

 

Jessica:"I have a clothes of my cousin. maybe it can fix to your body" while she put the cloth to the bed.

 

Yonghwa look that he is not have a choice. he try to wear it and look fix to his body..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter