First Kiss For Shin Hye

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven...

 

SEOUL 

 

Author Pov..

 

Evening Time At Shin Hye House...

 

Shin hye was in her room while her Younger Brother, Guns are in the living Room. watch his Favorite Drama, Full House...

 

Shin hye shout from her room:"Guns...Guns.."

 

Guns who is watching the drama then walk to his sister room..

 

when he open the door, he look his sister with widen eyes..

 

shin hye wear a blue dress with a red scarf on her neck. she use a blue high heels. that make her beautiful for tonight..

 

shin hye look to Guns with smile..

 

Shin hye:"how do I look, Guns??" while she stand and rotate her body in front of her younger brother..

 

Guns:"hmmm. you look beautiful, sister. may I know who is the lucky guy?? is Nickhun, shin hye??"

 

Shin hye:"no, I just want him as a friend only, it's the other guy, who I met when I go to vacation on jeju Island with you. but you just go to no where that time"

 

Guns:"I had told you, I go to find some thing to eat for breakfast cause I'm hungry. who is he name, sister??"

 

Shin hye:"his name is Jung Yong Hwa. be nice ok, when he come to pick up me"

 

but Guns don't hear another words from shin hye. he suddenly glue to his stand. he shock to hear shin hye said his name..

 

Guns Pov:"Do, my ears is not wrong to hear, that what is my sister just said. his name is Jung Yonghwa??"

 

Shin hye see her younger brother is day dreaming..

 

Shin hye :"hei..why you suddenly silent when I said his name??"

 

Guns is snape out from his reverie..

 

Guns:"no, I just think that I had know that name before. but maybe is just my feeling"

 

Shin hye:"Yonghwa had live in this town too before. but because his wife and his child is die cause of accident. he decided to sell his house and move to another town"

 

then she hear the bell of their house is rang..

 

Shin hye:"Guns, there is someone who will come to our house. can you open the door?? maybe it's yonghwa who is coming??"

 

but guns is not move to the front door, he go to the toilet..

 

the bell door is keep rang..

 

Shin hye shout:"Guns...where are you?? open the door for our guest"

 

Guns shout from the toilet:"I'm sorry sister. I'm in toilet right now. I can't hold it anymore". but the truth is he want to avoid to meet Yonghwa.. 

 

Shin hye shout:"Why you don't said it before" while she walk down from the stairs..

 

she open the door...

 

it's yonghwa who is the guest..

 

Yonghwa:"good evening, shin hye. I'm sorry if I make you are waiting too long". yonghwa use the black suit. 

 

Shin hye smile:"no, yong. it's fine. you just come on right time"

 

Shin hye:"can we go now??"

 

Yonghwa:"are you ready??"

 

Shin hye:"yes.."

 

yonghwa then streched out his hand. shin hye just smile and hold his hand while they walk together to yonghwa car..

 

while they in the car..

 

Shin hye:"nice car, yong"

 

Yonghwa:"I rent it from my friend"

 

Shin hye:"ohh. by the way, where are we going now??"

 

Yonghwa:"relax, shin hye. just trust me this time. you will not regret"

 

Shin hye:"okay, yong" while she hold yonghwa hand..

 

then after half an hour...

 

he turn their car to right and stop in one restaurant..

 

Yonghwa:"this is my favorite place to dinner when I with my wife. shall we get in now??"

 

Shin hye:"can we go to another place?? I'm afraid you will still remember your wife and can't forget her" while she look to yonghwa..

 

yonghwa look to her too. and kiss her hand..

 

Yonghwa:"don't think like that. I just like the food. so, I take you here. we come here to eat, just that. believe me. right now, only you is I thinking, no one else"

 

Shin hye believe him of what  he said..

 

she follow yonghwa enter the restaurant..

 

the restaurant is simple, and look elegan..

 

the manager saw them and he come to them..

 

the manager:"Mr. yonghwa, long time you don't come to our restaurant. I'm sorry for what happen with your wife"

 

Yonghwa:"yes, Mr. Jin. I'm busy with my job. I had forget that, it's like a night mare to me. by the way, this is shin hye, my friend for now" yonghwa introduce shin hye to Mr. Jin.

 

Mr Jin shake her hand..

 

"nice to meet you. you are beautiful tonight"

 

shin hye:"thank you Mr. jin"

 

Yonghwa:"Okay, let's eat now"

 

Mr. Jin:"I has ready your usually table, Mr. Yonghwa. follow me" while he turn and walk to another room. yonghwa and shin hye follow him.

 

they enter another room, the table is in the corner of room. the candle is light on and make a romantic situation. the flowers is in the middle of the table..

 

Yonghwa pull the chair for shin hye..

 

Shin hye:"Thank you Yonghwa" while smile to him..

 

yonghwa smile too and go to his chair..

 

Mr. jin:"the order food is usually sir??"

 

Yonghwa:"for me it's usually. how about you shin hye??"

 

shin hye:"I like all food with fish. I don't too like a meat"

 

Mr. Jin:"okay, I will prepare the food order immediately" while he go away..

 

Yonghwa:"3 years since I dating with Tiffany. we always eat dinner in this restaurant. but after tiffany die, just now I can go to this place again"

 

Shin hye just listen to what he said..

 

Yonghwa:"oh, I just forget. where is Your younger brother guns. you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter