What is your decison?

More Famous Than I Expected?!

Charice’s POV]

“WHHAAAATTTTTTT?” I scream surprise to my manager, surprise of the unexpected new I just hears. She just cover her ears and sigh in annoyance because I scream very loud and high pitch hurting her ears, and she said while glaring at me, “Will you tone down. You’re practically yelling in my ears, which is making me go deaf right now.” She said as I just give her forgive-me? Smile.

I then tone down my voice and ask, “But, what do you mean S.M Entertainment wants me to work for them? Isn’t there company in Korea? Oh, I get it. They have a company in the U.S.and wants me to sign them, right? You really confuse me there.” as I laugh at myself for being so silly and panicking for no reason.

Jenny then laugh nervously and said, “Uhhh… That’s not it?”. I just look at her confuse because I didn’t get what she was talking about.

She saw the confuse look on my face and started explaining, “Well, they do have a company in the U.S., but that place is only to audition and train, so they can get to Korea and become a trainee here then debut. Since you won’t be needing training because you are already a professional, they want to sign a contract with you. That means we will be working in Korea. Mr. Lee Soo Man, the chairman of S.M Entertainment contact me this afternoon because he wanted to sign a contract with you, knowing that you are not in any entertainment company and just working independently. He said this will benefit both you and him.”

I look at her and ask, “So… did you sign the contract with him?”

She smile at me and said, “Of course not. You have to agree to it first. Since you’re the one that are actually working for them, and I am managing you. I thought you might not want to work only in Koreafor years, but want to work in Americatraveling the place singing. Then, we have to cancel the contract, which might cause some problems. So, I told him I’ll tell you about this later and we’ll meet him at his company tomorrow at 3 PMto give him our answer.”

I nodded my head agreeing then notice she said ‘our’, so I ask her “Our?”

She smile and look at me and said, “Of course. Wherever you want to go, I’ll go with you. I’m your manager! Did you think I would just leave you here and hand you over to someone else to manage and go back to Americato find someone else to manage? You’re so silly. I’ve been your friend and manager for such a long time, I wouldn’t bear to leave you. You’re like my second family. Plus, where else am I suppose to fins someone this talented. It will be really hard.”she said as she joke around and give me a hug as I smile. I was really happy that she care so much for me, to be able to leave Americafor me and stay in Korealeaving her parents back there. I really thought she would just leave me here and hand me over someone else to manage, so I was really happy to hear what she said.

Then, she let go of the hug and ask me, “So, do you want to work for S.M Entertainment?” she ask as she look me in the eye.

I sigh and said, “I don’t know. Being in Koreais fun and exciting, since I have lots of nice fans and friends, but I don’t know if I can bear to leave Americaand stay in Korea. I mean, I barely stay at one place in America, but I could freely travel around the world, you know? I could perform anywhere in that big place. As for Korea, there’s not much place I can travel to sing to my heart content. There’s only Seoul, which is the main place for entertainers. It just feel so small compare to America where I could sing in L.A. in which I reside in, Florida, Texas, Utah, and all over the U.S. Though, this is a big chance. By staying in Korea, I could further myself in music because they are really advance with their performing arts. I don’t know what to do Jenny. What do you think I should do?” I look at her hoping she had an answer to what I should do.

She just look me in the eye and said, “Do what you want to do. You should listen to what your heart says. I can’t decide this for you. Only you can decide your future. I’m only here to help you with your decision.”

I sigh and pouted, “Jeennnnyyyyyyyy… what you just said did not help me chose at all. It only made me more confuse. Are you really helping me?” I said as I look at her and whine to her.

She just laugh and said, “I am helping you by not helping you.”

I just frown at what she said, and reply, “You know that what you just said doesn’t make sense, right?” as I just look at her weirdly. She just stood up from her seat an ruffle my hair and said, “Well, that’s just me being me. You will get my saying when you get older.” I just raised my eye brown and look at her. I mean, even people who are older than her sometime don’t get what she says. Her saying are just weird, but you know it also mean something. She was one of those confusing people you see in the movie who is wise and say all these stuff you don’t get, but later you will understand.

She laugh at my expression and walk to the door as I follow her, “Anyway, I’ll be leaving now, and I’ll pick you up at 2:15 PM, okay? In case there might be an accident or traffic on the way. Just think about the decision and you will know what you want to do. Anyway, have a good night and lock the door.” she said as she open the door walking out.

I just wave at her and said, “Good night.” She smile and wave back and walk off as I close the door. I walk to the bed and drop myself on the bed. Should I accept it or reject? Koreaseems fun, but I’ll miss America. My god! What should I do? If only someone can chose for me. Wait! That’s right. I can do a coin toss to decide. Heads mean I will accept and stay in Korea, while tail means I will refuse the offer and return to America. I grab my purse and look through my purse for a coin. I kept looking and couldn’t find one because I don’t usually keep spare change. I only have paper bills. I got frustrated and took my bag and dump everything out on the bed. Then, I saw something drop out and it was a shinny penny. I quickly grab it and yelled “Yeesss!” I then kiss the penny for luck and threw it up in the air to decide my fate. I then saw it decision and I put everything back in my bags and brush my teeth and went to bed with my decision not sure if it was the right choice.

[No One’s POV]

It was the day for Charice to make her decision to accept or deny S.M Entertainment offer. Her manager came to pick her up exactly at 2:15 PM. In the car, her manager ask her what her decision was.

She just smile and said, “You’ll see.”

In which the manager just shrug and said, “I know whatever choice you make, you won’t regret it.” to encourage Charcie.

Charice smile at the comment and said, “Thanks, Jenny.”

Jenny smile and reply, “No problem.” They finally got to S.M Entertainment, but just before the enter her manager held her hand and said, “Are you ready to tell us your answer?”

Charice grip her hands on her manager and said, “I’m ready and confident that I am making the right choice that I think I will not regret.” As Charice said that she walk proudly and confidently to S.M Entertainment. They walk to the informant table and Jenny told the informants that they had an appointment at 3 with Mr. Lee Soo Man.

The informant ask her name and her manager reply, “Jenny, Kim Jenny.” Charice manager was Korean, but even though she was born in Korea, she move to Americaat the age of 13 and was raised there. So, her manager can also speak Korean quite well. The informant than inform the secretary on the phone that his guest had arrive.

She then hang up the phone and said, “Mr. Lee Soo Man is at the 16th floor. The elevator is that way and when you get to the floor just go to the first room on the right. You can’t miss it.” Charice’s manager thank her and Charice did the same. As Jenny was about to lead Charice the way the informant spoke up.

“Excuse me? Can I have your autograph, Charice-shii?” the informant ask and held out a piece of paper and pen and look at Charice. Charice look at her, then at the paper and pen, and smile and took it. Even though she did not understand what she said, but she got the clue of what the girl was trying to say. She then look at the informant, in which the informant smile back to Charice.

Charice then ask, “What is your name?”

The girl smile and said, “My name is Kim Na-young.”

Charice smile and said, “Kim Na-young, huh? That’s a nice name.” in which the informant girl smile and thank her for the comment.

Charice look to her manager and ask, “How do I write Kim Na-young? Do you know how to, Jenny?” Jenny just look at her watch and then smile, “Well, I guess you have time for an autograph. Anyway, you write it like this.” She said as she took the pen from Charice and write the name on her hand. Charice look at the character on Jenny’s hand and copy it down on the paper. She wrote on the paper, Thank you fro being a awesome fan of mine. I’m really happy to meet you. –Charice Pempengco to (Kim Na-young) (A/N: Pretend the Kim Na-young was written in Korean character. Sorry, I don’t know how to write it. >.<) She then give the autograph to Na-young as Na-young thank her non-stop. Charice and her manager bid the girl fare-well and walk to the elevator. They step inside the elevator and press the 16th floor. When the elevator was about to close, some stop it.

“Excuse me. Please wait.” A girl said.

Jenny press the stop button to stop the elevator and the 3 girls got on and bow slightly thanking them as Charice and her manager smile at them. The 3 girls were all carrying bags fill with drinks and snacks. They press the 5th floor button and smile at Charice and her manger as they smile back. On the elevator the girls kept thinking Charice look familiar, like they seen her somewhere before. Anyway, on the 5th floor they got off the elevator and smile back as the 2 as they did the same. The elevator and continue up the 16th floor, as the girls thought she look familiar and started heading to their practice room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, since school started I might be busy and I won't be able to update as often. But I'll try to update whenever I am free. Plus, it's only my first week of school as a sophmore and I already have a lot of work. I have to write an essay, and do all that stuff. Sophmore year is sure harder than freshman year.  Imiss freshamn year. Plus my spanish teacher is harsh. She give us these vocab to study for a day and expect us to have a test the next. She even said these will be in our grade, and it's not  a practice test. I was sad becasue I didn't do as good. I got a 35/40 T-T. I was really sad. But i rember them it's just that i speel them worng or forgot the accent mark T-T. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. Plz subscribe and comment. (also, if you're going to say somethingmean like, stop writing this story, then i think u should keep that thought to yourself and not comment on it) Also, thank you bitterthoughts, FxGenerationLover, and unicorndoexist for subscribing.

Check out this video of Charice. It's been stuck on my mind so much I can't concentrate. I've been huming it like forever. I drive my sister nuts with this song. I've been turning this song on for everyday for about a month already. They are really sick of it. I listen to it so much that I even remeber the lyrics to the song. My friends are all like what song are you singing. And I was like a CHarice song. THey were all like huh? So sad, all my friends don't know who Charice is, they are only into K-pop. Anyway, check out this video. Ithink the song and lyrics is really encouraging and make you want to work harder and feel confident.                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxXj1_fhDSQ