Hello Korea. I'm finally back.

More Famous Than I Expected?!

"After 3 years, she is back. Please welcome... CHARICE PEMPENGCO!" Dongho yell out as the STAR KING audience and guest cheer and scream her name. The back door open and Charice came walking out carrying a sign, while holding a microphone in the other hand. She had on a blue dress and her hair was slightly curl making her hair wavy. Though she may not look like a cool beauty but she look cute in a petite way for she was quite short.

[Charice's POV]

I heard the people cheering on the other side and the door open, which was the hint for me to walk out. I walk out to the stage and people were cheering. I smile,happy that I was welcome here. The cheering started fading as I heard the music. I heard the beat of the music and started doing some hand gesture, and I heard a "Wow." somewhere and started singing. I was singing "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston. I am a big fan of Whitney Houston because she has such great vocals. That's why I love singing her song because it let me show people my vocals in her song. As I was singing I notice some familiar people. Then I remember, they were in Super Junior. It was Leeteuk-oppa, and I think the other guy was Eunhyuk? Yeah, I think his name was Eunhyuk. Then, I smile at them, which I think they saw and smile back. I then turn backward to face Dongho-oppa and I started walking toward him. Then I sang as I look at him and smile as I started teasing him by lifting his chin up. I was playfully flirting with him and he joke back by being pretend to be a shy boy and hiding his face causing the guest and audience to laugh. Then, I walk back slowly to Dongho-oppa while gazing in his eyes and reach out to him as he flinch. He must have taught I was going to  again. Then I sang while looking into his eyes "And I..I-I, I will always love you." As I sang that I slide my hand on his cheeks, while looking at him, and I think the guest was like "How cute." because I heard some "Aww." or something. Then, I turn to the front and sang as powerful as I can. Hearing my powerful display of my vocal, Dongho-oppa laugh. I could tell it was not a mean laugh, but rather a laugh that show how proud he was, like a father proud of his daughter,while the audience and guest applauded and cheer. Then I turn to the guest and pointed to them while singing "I will always love you-u-u" As they cheer louder. After I was finish singing the audience and guest stood out of their seat and clap like crazy and cheer "Pempengco!".

I smile and walk to Dongho oppa and he gave me a hug. I didn't know what to say and I was there standing like an idiot didn't know what to say. Then, Dongho-oppa started speaking. I look at him and then at my translator who was beside me and whispering to me that a girl name So Hyang came as a Star King guest to sing with me. Hearing her say that I got really excited and happy because I love to sing duet with people, and I look behind to see a tall, skinny, pretty girl wearing a white blouse and a red skirt top by a black belt. She had her hair down that was slightly perm hair. As she walk out she look at me and smile and gave me a hug as I hug her back. She was really quite pretty and tall. I felt like a midget standing next to her. I wonder how she sound like when she sings?

 [So Hyang's POV]

As I walk out, I saw the girl I was going to sing the song When You Believe with, Charice.  I walk to her and saw she was in a blue dress and heels. Even in heels she was quite short making her look so cute! Plus, she had a cute smile. I just adore cute stuff, so when I was near her, I couldn't stand it any longer and reach out and hug her. She was slightly surprise at first, but then she hug me back. At that moment, I could hear myself mentally screaming "How cute!". Since I was little, I'd always love cute things. Then we let go and smile at each other as the music started playing. Charice was the first to sing. As she sang I was impress at her vocal and angelic voice. Not only was she cute, she also had great singing ability. This girl have talent, I give her that. At that moment, I knew I was gonna like this girl. I can tell we would be great friends.

[Minhyuk's POV]

"Wow!" I said quietly. These girls were good! I can tell I am not the only one thinking that because all my hyung, noona, and dongseng seems captivated at their performance as well. They sang so nice together, even though this is their first time meeting and they didn't get to practice performing this. They really are talented!

[Eunhyuk's POV]

I can't believe that little girl from 3 year ago is this girl standing right in front of me. She grew up to be such a cute, talented girl. Too bad Kyuhyun couldn't be here. He would be shock at her singing. She seems to have improve a lot on her singing. She sounded so amazing. I admit she still have an amazing voice. I stare intensively as the 2 girls sang together. They must have done some very good deeds in their previous life to have such a nice voice. What the? Damn! Siwon and his bible must be affecting me. Hanging around the guy must have affected me. He makes people go nuts with him and his bible. Damn Siwon and his bible!

[Meanwhile with Siwon]

He felt his eye twitching. Then it stop. "Hmm. Is someone talking bad about me? i wonder who? Hmm... " he kept thinking until one of the filming crew came to tell him that break time was over. "Arraso. I will be there right away." he answer back. He threw the cup in the trash as he walk back to the drama set.

[Back with Star King]

[Jonghyun's POV]

Key who was sitting next to me was so impressed his jaw was literally hanging. I thought they were okay...Okay! That's a lie. I thought they were amazing. The way they harmonize with each other sound so nice on the ears. I was really impress with their voice, but no offense, the way they move their hand gesture were weird. I couldn't help but wonder, do all great singer who have a good voice do weird hand gesture while singing? Makes one curious. Hmm..

[Charice's POV]

I was impress throughout the song. We harmonized perfectly together. We actually sound nice together. Then, we were near the end of the song. I look at her, and surprisingly she was also looking at me. She smile at me causing me to smile back. Then she put her arm over my shoulder as I put my hand on her arm, since she was quite tall and I was quite short. Then we sang the last note together as we hug each other. The song ended and the guest and audience of the show stood out of their seat and applaud like crazy causing me to smile

Then Eunhyuk-oppa came down later and gave me hug while saying something in Korean causing Leeteuk to come down from the guest seat. They start talking for a while then went back to their seat. I look to my translator and  she told me that they were joking around about how if they stood next to me, they might get notice and known over the web and become famous like me. Hearing that, I laugh at their action because I know that Super Junior was famous. I think they are even more famous than me because when I was a nobody they were like super famous. They are known throughout Asia for sure though. They sure are hilarious. Anyway, Dongho-oppa started talking to the guest in which my translator told me that he was boasting about how I looking at him in the eyes when I was singing proving that he was my favorite person in Korea. I went over to Dongho-oppa and started speaking, "Dongho-oppa," in which he turn to look at me and I sing "Bogo shipeo~" meaning something like I miss you in Korean causing the guest and audience to cheer causing me to smile. Dongho-oppa hug me while saying that we (Star King) miss you too, which my translator told me after he let go from the hug. 

After the hug I remember something and said I had something to give him, so I walk backstage and grab my debut CD. I walk back on stage and gave my debut CD to Dongho-oppa in which he said "Thank you!" and hug me again. Then a guy from the guest seat stood up and started talking which made the audience all said something, which seems like they were agree with him and talking to me. I look to my translator and she told me that the guy who stood up, Onew, wanted one of my CD too and the other guest seems to want one too. I just look at them and smile, then said "Okay, I'll give you guys some later." in which they cheer and smile at me. Soon, my translator and Dongho-oppa started talking about my career and how my song that made the top 10 on the Billboard causing me to be a little shy. 

Later, a guy who was seating in the guest's front seat stood up and walk up to me. He then ask me, "Do you know Renteria?", and I was like "What?" because I was confuse and shock making the look onn my face priceless. The guest and audience started laughing. Then he sang how the song goes, and after he sang he introduce himself as Jung Yonghwa and that he was from a band known as CN Blue. I greet him back and gave him a hug. As I let go, he was joking around by acting shy I think. Leeteuk-oppa came down right away and I was like what happen?, in which he answer by taking his hand out of his pocket. His hand was wrap around something weird. He signal me to shake his hand by his head gesture, and I was laughing while shaking his hand. He got back to his seat and said this was for memory. When I heard that I almost burst out laughing, but I tried to kept my composure, but epically fail and laugh out.

We later later talk more about my life and carer. A girl with blond hair from the guest seat said some stuff and got off stage and stood next to me while the other guest cheer. My translator then told me that this girl was Luna-shi from a band name F(x). I greeted her and she put her her hand out, and i shake her hand as I pull her in for a hug. Then, my translator told me that Luna wanted to have a friendly singing competition with me. i was like okay, but the truth was I was really happy. I love to have singing competition because when you sing against other people you can learn more about them, and can improve your singing by seeing how other people sing. The other reason was because I was just plain competative. The music soon start playing and Luna-shi started singing One Moment In Time. She had a pretty nice and clear voice. It sounded cute and lovely and gentle, which seems to fit her image. After she finish singing, I clap and cheer for her as I ran to her and gave her a hug and told her she did really good. Then it was my turn to sing my version of One Moment in Time. After I finish singing people were cheering and saying I was really good that they got goosebump. I smile at them and said "Thank you." I turn to Luna-shi and she smile at me and told me that  I did really good. Suddenly tears started coming out of her eyes. I was surprise, and before I knew it, I ran to her and ask her "Are you okay?", she smile while wiping her tears. Then she said that I was such a good singer that she felt embarased, and before she notice, tears had came out. I felt kinda bad, after all it was only a friendly competition and I seem to have made her cry. The guest and the Mc, Dongho-oppa, try to cheer her up, adn I tried to cheer her up so I said, "I wanna say something. I'm gonna say you did really, really great. And, umm, she was amazing, and she's a lovely person. You know, you don't have to feel bad for what you'd heard because every- everyone in the world has a big chance. You know, like me, a lot of people say I'm not good enough, but still I believe in myself, and that's really the important thing." Then she mile and said thank you and the audience cheers. Afterward, it was time to sing my song, Pyramid, that was song by me and Iyaz. Too bad he wasn't here to sing with me. If he was here the performance would have been so much more awsome. Anyway, when  was singing I look at Luna-shi in the guest seat to check if she was okay. She smile at me and I smile back, glad that she was okay. Then, I sang my last note "Pyramid~" and did my hand sign as everbody cheer and clap like crazy. I could tell that I impress everyone today, and I was really going to enjoy my stay in Korea.

------------------------------------------------------------------

so, how is it so far? plz comment to tell me what u think. n i will try to upload weekly. i can't update daily b/c i m a slow typer n i have summer work n piano lesson, n viet lesson, n taking care of my little siblings. so i will try to update weekly if i can. and wat do u guys think of the poster? it's beautiful right? n this chapter might be kind of boring b/c it's only telling a recap of what happen on the show.